Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2007, 06:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Finding feathers

I was just wondering, how it is possible to find a feather inside a building ? and even more interesting, is that one moment there was nothing and the next moment, there it is ! I can understand finding them when you are taking a walk outside.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 29-04-2007, 10:23 AM
elaine

hello dream Angel,
I take this as a sign that the angels are around you, and letting you know by leaving white feathers. Have you asked for a sign recently? either directly or have they suddenly appeared? I get this alot too, they appear in the most strangest places, indoors, they just float out of the air.

I get alot of comfort when this happens, take this as a really good sign.

love and light elaine xx
Old 29-04-2007, 03:05 PM
Master
Feathers are my most significant sign, DA. When I receive one....I know I'm on the right track. Feathers are one of the easiest things for spirit to manipulate...so light. I have a beautiful collection of them now...each one an answer to a specific question or a sign of encouragement. I agree with elaine, take it as a really good sign!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 30-04-2007, 03:43 AM
dreamer

Hey Dream Angel,

I have heard that feathers are the calling cards of angels too...your name is very apt.
Old 30-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you Elaine, MG and dreamer for your replies. I also find it comforting when I find a feather. The ones I find inside just amaze me and the feeling is hard to describe.

Elaine, most of the time the feathers appear when I ask for a sign. And on two occasions they appeared out of nowhere, once just floating down from the sky and the other just floating down in the house. It was the tiniest feather, could hardly see it but I knew at once it was for me....

MG , I too have a collection, I have saved every feather !

.........so what are your thoughts on finding pennies? are they pennies from heaven? like the feathers?

Expect Miracles !

Old 09-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Dalimamma777

I thought i was the only one that found it spiritually significant to find a feather, cool.
I save all mine too, I put them in the dream catcher I made years ago.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Jenfra

A little story

Hi
Just wanted to share something with you that happened last year.

I've 'always' known that feathers were 'gifts'. When my loved passed I asked for a feather from him. Every day for 2 weeks I asked. No feather.

Then finally a feather appeared at my feet. I smiled and sent a thank you up to heaven.

Meanwhile my cousin was away on holiday. She didn't know I was asking for this feather. When she returned I told her about my feather. She smiled and told me that it wasn't from my love. Then she gave me a gift she had brought me from her holiday.

She told me she had searched for something special but could find nothing. Then, on the last day she felt drawn to a stall at a market. She told me that something inside her 'pushed' her to go there. Her eyes came to rest on something and she swears she heard my love tell her 'That one, thats for Jen', so she bought it for me.

I opened it.... and I cried.

It was a tiny framed 'picture'. The picture was a white dove painted on a real hens' feather. On the back it read 'Dove of Peace, Holy Spirit'

So feathers can come from many sources

By the way, shortly after this I suddenly realised what day I received the first feather. It was 9th August. My grandmothers birthday. Thank you Nan
Old 13-05-2007, 06:32 AM
Enlightener

Keys to Ascension

I always used to find keys. In my childhood and in the recent past I create a period in my life, sometimes short sometimes more distanced, where I find different types of keys. They are just lying around all over the place!

Enlightener
Old 13-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Dalimamma ~
That is a great idea to put your feathers in your dream catcher ! Maybe I will have to make a dream catcher too .

Hi Jenfra ~
Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us. I find it amazing when something like that happens. Sometimes just finding the feathers at times when I am feeling so alone and missing my friend , brings tears to my eyes .

Hi Enlightener ~
Wow - finding keys ! I have never heard of that one before. Do you do anything with the keys ? You could make a wind chime with them.

Expect Miracles !

Old 13-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Priestess HOD

Greetings Dream Angel,
As the others have been saying, it is very possible to find feathers randomly in buildings.I Can remember a few times finding small white feathers around the house, floating about. I even once found a larger black feather, It startled me cause i had just told my mother someone was going to die. I don't please to share the story. so i much perfer the tiny white feathers. I would have shared a story, but i feel none of them would matter the be told or that they hope to many emotions.
Closed Thread