Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 23-03-2018, 09:37 AM
Master
I totally agree with kindness and tolerance etc etc, but it doesn't have to be at the expense of another. And like someone said, she could at the very least have reacted and explained. I think people have asked her for at least some 20 times in several threads and not once did she reply.

Speedtexter IS great, I use it myself as an author as sometimes my fingers ache from typing too much. It is free and available in many languages and I find it to be quite accurate.

There are plenty more programs like Speedtexter, many free, but there's also some you have to pay for, which then of course come with more option and greater accuracy.
If you have severe dyslexia this might be worth investigating if you want to participate in forums.
I feel people have to take responsibility for their own things and not simply expect others to carry their burden for them. It's little effort to use a program like Speechtexter, and to be honest don't understand why Dream Jo hasn't found out about this herself.
But alas, at least now she knows, I assume she's reading here. If I can use it as a author, someone can sure as heck use it for forum postings.
Old 23-03-2018, 09:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I totally agree with kindness and tolerance etc etc, but it doesn't have to be at the expense of another. And like someone said, she could at the very least have reacted and explained. I think people have asked her for at least some 20 times in several threads and not once did she reply.

Speedtexter IS great, I use it myself as an author as sometimes my fingers ache from typing too much. It is free and available in many languages and I find it to be quite accurate.

There are plenty more programs like Speedtexter, many free, but there's also some you have to pay for, which then of course come with more option and greater accuracy.
If you have severe dyslexia this might be worth investigating if you want to participate in forums.
I feel people have to take responsibility for their own things and not simply expect others to carry their burden for them. It's little effort to use a program like Speechtexter, and to be honest don't understand why Dream Jo hasn't found out about this herself.
But alas, at least now she knows, I assume she's reading here. If I can use it as a author, someone can sure as heck use it for forum postings.

I agree again with your post FairyCrystal. My husband was dyslexic so I know how difficult it can be. However, he made the effort to help himself and that's what's so frustrating with Dream Jo, with no explanation whatsoever, just the expectation that people should put up with her lack of skills.