Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Another vision I had was sweet and simple. It was cold outside and it was snowing. I was outside with Nastya and Papa. We were walking together and then they walked ahead a bit. I watched them, and smiled. The air was so crisp and cool upon my cheeks. Nastya was wearing such a sweet coat. It was pink felt. She had a matching hat and mitts. I looked into the lamp on the street and watched the snow fall. I was so happy....there with them. I felt so much love, joy, and all around happiness. I ran over to them, and hugged them both. It was such a great memory. I just kept thinking about how happy I was to have them.

Another memory I had, came to me when I was listening to Nox Arcana's Music Box. I was sitting looking out a fogged up window. My hand was pressed to the cold glass. My hands leaving prints wherever they touch. I look outside, it's winter. Snow covering the ground, snow falling from the sky gently. Down below, my sisters and Papa play. Snowballs, snow forts. They all giggle and play. I look down at myself. I'm wearing a white long sleeve shirt, and some off-white pants. I look around my vacant room, then down to my family playing. I walk by my dresser and grab a music box and let it play. I take it with me to my bed, and set it there. I sit watching it play, just listening. Then it stops. I start it back up again, and lie down on my side. Then I bring the music box up to my pillow close to my face, grab my Teddy bear and cry. My music box and bear make me think of my Papa. I feel left out, I wish I could be outside with my family. But instead, I'm locked inside alone with my illness. I cry myself to sleep still listening to the music box.

The room I saw matches Alexei's bedroom, which I want aware of at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTFHogsXGG0

Another major memory I saw, I was in my bed at night. I was alone, cold and my body was aching. I wanted to see Nastya, so I got out of bed and walked out of my room. I walked through the dark hallways and found her and Marie's room. I peered inside and she was very sound asleep. I felt I shouldn't wake her. So I continued through the Palace and went to my Papa's room. I opened the door slightly and crept inside. I got close to him, he was on the right side of the bed as I faced him. I lifted the blankets, and slowly went under his arm and pulled the covers over us. He woke, and ran his fingers through my hair, kissed my head, and hugged me firmly. I fell asleep in his arms. I think this was in the Alexander Palace.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:10 PM
Deactivated Account
In reality, I could carry on for days with memories. I recall being on the yacht with my family, being alone on the trains with my Papa. I had one memory be triggered from a $10 bill. On the Canadian bills, there is a train scene in snow, I saw this. I was in a train car with my Papa. I was looking out the window, there with him. I got cold and went over to him and hugged him and fell asleep.I have had memories of other rooms of the palaces. Play rooms. My toys. Other family, events. Being ill. I really remember being sick. Needing transfusions, not being able to walk. Getting injured while at Tobolsk. The injury that left me unable to walk until the day I died. I recall so much. Even my Teddy bear. My current mother has a bear, from the early 1900s to late 1800s. It was an antique. She had it as a girl, when I was young I saw it and said it was my bear. Her bear, looks just like my old bear.

I wanted him so badly back when I was little. I missed my bear. I told my Mom I wanted my bear back. I used to play with toy trains when I was little in this lifetime, I did then too. Toy soldiers. I was so much like I used to be.

I'd carry on for days, and days and days if I were to share all I recall. I know, without a doubt I was Alexei Nikolaevich Romanov from 1904-1918.*

So, these are some of my memories as Alexei, however I actually had a big memory again a few nights ago. These above are ones I typed out a few weeks ago. But I can share my newest memory with you too.

I woke up, got out of bed. I can see my bedroom vividly. I get out of my bed clothes, and I am getting changed. I feel rather down this day, right from the start. I walk out from my bedroom, my family has already been awake for a little while I assume since I'm the last to emerge from my bedroom. After getting ready, I walk down a hallway. A lady in our staff was cutting flowers and putting them in a vase. She poked herself with scissors. I just thought, what would it be like if I had have poked myself? I'd bleed everywhere. I continued on down the hall and saw Anastasia and Marie. They were running and playing hitting each other playfully. If I were to, I'd bruise. I saw Tati getting irritated by Olga, and she hit her....I'd bruise from that too. I look outside into the garden, see a man scrape his leg. I'd bleed so badly. My Papa I peered into a room he was in, and he was writing on a pad. He accidentally jabbed his finger with a pen. I imagined how I would react to such a stab. I went into the playroom, and sat next to the rocking chair horse. I sat with my legs straight out, and just cried. My Papa came in and asked why I was crying. I didn't answer. He asked if I was going to go out with him like I promised, I perked up and told him I just would go get properly dressed and ran off. He told me not to run. When I was in the car with him, he asked again. I told him about all I had witnessed in the day, and told him my fragility saddened me. I told him no one could ever understand what it was like to be me. Things he does, and thinks nothing of are so much more to me and I cried badly. He just hugged me and I didn't see anything further. My sickness upset me gravely.

So, there are some memories as Alexei...now onto George.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:11 PM
Deactivated Account
http://s12.photobucket.com/user/monk...axsfF.gif.html

Before I carry on to George here is a photo comparison.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:13 PM
Deactivated Account
So with me recalling as much as I did as Alexei, there are certain things here that will overlap. First of all, my passion for Russia. Secondly, things like familiarity with Palaces, the Russian language, and other languages I spoke. However, there are things that I recalled that I used to assume were connected to Alexei but it makes no sense because it was before my time, or I as Alexei wasn't involved.*

First of all, and this is key I recall Alexander III. He died in 1894, 10 years before I was born as Alexei. I have memories of being with him. Waling with him, talking with him, even sitting on his lap and playing with his beard. Clearly, not a memory as Alexei it was someone close to him.

Another thing that points me to know I was not just Alexei is I recall my aunts, uncle, and Papa when they were young. I also recall my Grandmama looking younger. Little Olga, and Xenia, my aunts, I recall them as young girls. When I see photos like this one, I feel like they're my sisters. I feel for them as I do Nastya, Marie, Olga, and Tatiana. The same with Mischa, the youngest boy. Seeing Nikolaj young, I have many memories with all of them, young. But nowhere, do I ever see George in these memories. Everyone else, but George.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:15 PM
Deactivated Account
My current sister, I feel was there with me. Her and I shared a memory. We were outdoors, and suddenly the rhyme Georgie Porgie started being sang out by Nicky to George. But the rhyme turned a bit ugly and Nicky was poking fun at George twisting it around. Instead of:

"Georgie Porgie, Puddin' and Pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry,
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away"

we heard something like this:

"Georgie Porgie, Puddin' and Pie,
Girls kissed him and made him cry,
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie wanted to play"

We both saw this, my sister and I. Nicky was playfully saying this to George, me, but then young Mischa, my little brother came over as well as some other boys and started doing all of this in a "making fun of" manner. I ran off and I was upset. Xenia, my sister came over and told them all to leave me alone. But, I had already run off. My sister saw a different view, and saw Nicky was upset by hurting me and went after me. Her and I have two versions of the same memory, just different perspectives. I think perhaps she was Alexandra Georgievna.

I also have many other memories, being with my family. I recall Nicky getting married and I wasn't too happy about it. I recall he wasn't around as much, and I felt neglected. I recall him trying to go out to hunt for girls with me, and I never wanted to. All these things I remember are things you can find are true to George. I feel a lot of emotion to it all. I recall being depressed often, always sad, a loner. I hid behind Nicky, he was really the only person I took to. George was referred to as the Weeping WIllow because he was so sad so often. When I read that I cried because I remembered how I felt. So many things I can just, feel the old feelings I had felt back then.

I also recall my old home in Abbas Tuman. I lived in Georgia. I recall what it looked like, what it was like to walk around there. I recall it all. I had an observatory. I lived in the Mountains, up in the Caucasus. I recall having an observatory built. I would often spend my days studying, reading all alone, or stargazing and this is what George did in fact do. I found a video walking you through the old Palace and I was in tears because it matches what I have seen.http://www.angelfire.com/pa/Imperial...alexandrovich/

I know I have visited my old home in astral travel. I have done this with places of importance with me being Alexei too. Kopytaki forest for instamce.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:17 PM
Deactivated Account
I also recall being in Egypt with Nicky, but I never did that as Alexei. I often had dreams where I was there when the Sphinx was still very much covered in sand. Nicky and George did go to Egypt.

So, carrying on with other memories. Years back, I watched a film called Kelebeğin Rüyası. The film is about two men, from the early 1900s that are in contact with TB. The contract the virus and die from it. I was heavily upset by this film....heavily. Tuberculosis has always upset me immensely. Watching the one character, Rüştü die from it, had me in a panic and crying. I used to have dreams of dying and I was choking to death. George died of TB.*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juz-4vYjXWc*

"George died suddenly, on 9 August 1899, at the age of 28. He had been out alone on his motorcycle and some hours later, when he failed to return, his worried staff sent out a search party. By the time they found him it was too late. A peasant woman had discovered him collapsed at the side of the road, blood oozing from his mouth as he struggled to breathe. She supported him in her arms until he died." I recall this vividly. As a child in this lifetime I was horrified of bikes. I didn't learn to ride one until I was 11. I learned and then never rode again. I'm always afraid I'll fall off when something is happening to me, and I'll start choking and bleeding. Although it's really illogical, I get scared whenever I'm on a bike. Motorcycles are worse. I recall being sick. Not being able to be with my family, coughing up blood. Being so ill I couldn't talk. I recall feeling neglected also, because no one really ever came to see me, except my Mama. "Visits from his mother to Likani were greatly enjoyable. In 1895, George and his mother visited Denmark. They had not seen their Danish relatives for four years. It was sad as it was the first time for both of them without the late Tsar. Then suddenly, his health deteriorated, "Yesterday, in the garden, he expectorated some blood...that frightened me more than I can tell - the surprise of it was shocking, because he had been so well of late...I am quite desperate that this should have happened here" As a result, George was forbidden to smoke and confined to bed until he was fit enough to return to Likani."

One of the biggest memories I have as George, however was the first one I had. I had this memory when I was really little and always assumed it was linked to Alexei but it wasn't. Nothing that Alexei experienced matched what I saw. One day however, when reading I discovered...I found my old memory written out. It actually happened.

I was a boy, about 8-10 years old. I was hungry, and bored. I was with my Papa. He was plump, balding. I was really impatient. I pulled on his coat and said: "Papa. I'm bored! I'm hungry!" He laughed and told me to wait we'd be off to dinner soon. We were a little late going to dinner. Then suddenly an unexpected guest entered and I was really upset. He was talking to him further, keeping us from dinner longer. I impatiently kept pulling at his coat and then boom! A loud explosion. It was so loud, and powerful you felt it through your chest. I was so scared. Glass shattered. We were in this room, that was tall, and golden. A reflective floor. The glass went all over and I was horrified. It was all I recalled. I wanted to hide.*

I read, the following: "Plans were made to detonate the bomb on the evening of 17 February 1880, assassinating the Tsar and Imperial family as they dined. Fortunately for the Romanovs, a guest arriving from Berlin was delayed, and for the first time in years dinner was delayed. As the family left the drawing room for the dining room the bomb exploded. So great was the explosion that it could be heard all over Saint Petersburg. The dining room was completely demolished and 11 members of the Finnish Guard in the Guard Room below were killed and a further 30 wounded."*

George, in 1880, was 9 years old. Alexander, matches the man I saw. The Winter Palace Drawing room matches what I saw.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Just like as Alexei, events surrounding my death upset me and I often astral travel to places I once was. Abbas Tuman. Where my funeral was held. Even koptyaki forest where my remains as Alexei were left. I used to travel to all these places, even as a child and I didn't know where they were. Or why I was going to the places period.*

And also as Alexei, I could carry on for days, and days with memories I have. It seems I get new memories, every day. But I know, that I was also....George Alexandrovich Romanov from 1871-1899.

All this was typed up a few days ago, but like with Alexei I have gotten several new memories as George as of late. I will type them in also.

It was dark, not pitch black but darker. Perhaps just before sunrise. I woke up in a bad sweat. My heart rate heavily elevated. When I was awake I sat up and felt awful. I got up, was wobbly. My legs hurt immensely and I was nearly falling. I tried to stand, although my legs were buckling. My room was all sorts of reds, mahogany, and browns. I walked out of the room and into a water closet. I turned on the sink tap and wet a washcloth. I twirled it to make it cool. I placed the cloth upon my face and wiped the sweat. It felt nice against my hot face. I felt like I was about to pass out. I looked up into a mirror into the bathroom that was by the sink. This is the first time I saw myself in a mirror in this lifetime. After looking deep into my eyes, I woke up and the vision ended.

Then a few days ago, this happened. I started to write when I was having a vision. I wrote how I was feeling and thinking.

"The day was still young. Around high noon. The water was calm. The sun shone radiantly. I am standing upon a ship, there are many men surrounding me. I awoke late in the day. Having an enjoyable night prior. Several bits of entertainment to our amusement. Falling asleep late brought us to a late wake. The air was crisp. We were someplace where it felt as if I had only ever seen such in my dreams. What a dream. To finally be in Egypt. What a splendor it was. At last. We had arrived. I had looked forward to this trip for quite some time it seemed. Nicky was ecstatic. We had many more places we were readying for. Yet, we had only just arrived to the most excitable destination for me. Pray God gives me strength to maintain our voyage. I had felt ill prior nights and mornings. Nights bringing me the most terror it seemed. I harbored many details about my health. Egypt how glorious it was. But I had this feeling that it had changed since the last time I had stepped foot on Kemet's soil. Although, not once had I stepped foot upon its soil in my lifetime. It must have been a time prior to now. The 1800s didn't suit Kemet well. It wasn't the Egypt I once knew. Nevertheless I was still overwhelmed with joy. A hapless circumstance to befall upon. But I kept joyous of the journey seldom thinking of my health. I can see the markets. The vendors. An alien atmosphere to what I was accustomed to. However, in a sense had familiarity that was nearly unfathomable. The joys that filled my heart were radiant. It seemed God had bestowed me with wealth these coming days."

Taken from Wikipedia - "The Emperor and Empress both decided to send Nicholas and George on a nine-month-long trip to Japan in 1890. George would go as a naval cadet and Nicholas to complete his education by seeing something of the world. Their mother hoped the warm sun and the sea air would improve George's health. They left Gatchina on 4 November 1890. The Empress had never been separated from her sons for such a long time and she missed them terribly. "You cannot imagine how sad and hard it is to be without you, my angel, and how dreadfully it hurts to think of this long separation", she wrote sadly. Nicholas and George first went by warship to Athens where they were joined by their cousin, Prince George of Greece, known as "Greek Georgie". From there, they traveled to Egypt. From Bombay in India, Nicholas telegraphed that his brother George had to remain on ship because he had trouble with his leg. Although George assured his parents that he was perfectly well, they were suddenly informed he had a fever and would have to return home. The Empress was alarmed. "You can't imagine in what anguish I have passed these last few days", she wrote. "In spite of all the reasoning ... I had to take things calmly, and to tell myself that it ... is only this horrible malaria that will pass with a change of air ..." George, in fact, had acute bronchitis and was sent back to Athens where he could be examined by the Imperial doctors. The Empress was distressed for both brothers: George, whose disappointment she felt deeply and Nicholas, who was now deprived of his brother's company."
Old 24-07-2016, 06:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Then a few days ago I also had this happen:

So I suddenly I don't know why looked for Georgian language videos. I found one that's 24 minutes long. It tells you words and then shows in Georgian text. Then it shows romanized version. I said it perfectly. They give you the phonetics after. Each time, every one I say it perfectly even though it's odd. So then I wanted to listen to old Georgian music and I keep seeing things. I also watched a video of my Palace at Abbas Tuman in Likani...and I was there. It just keeps going and it made me faint.*

This video, showed things like this. (in attachments) I can say that there, with no issues whatsoever, quickly and perfectly. Sometimes I can read the Georgian text too.

Nice to Meet You in Georgian also stood out. Sasiamovnoa Tkveni Gatsnoba. This is how it's said. Sah-seeah-movnoah Tkwhen-e Gats-nobah. I knew the "v" was a "w". The entire language really is easy to me.

Then I had this memory. I woke up early again because I couldn't sleep. I was choking. So I asked my servants to prepare some tea. I got up, put on some slippers and grabbed a small blanket and wrapped it around me. I took my tea, grabbed a lute. The birds were singing. It was so quiet. I was all alone except in nature. Or so it seemed. And then.....I started playing my lute. This was triggered when I listened to traditional Georgian music.

I wanted to go travel the mountains. I'd look up at the stars and wish I could be up far into the sky....I wanted an observatory so it was built. "The Grand Duke was studying the history of the Caucasus and had gathered an extensive library of books on the subject. He was also Honorary Chairman of the Astronomical Society and paid for the construction of Russia's first high altitude observatory, which was built on his Abbas Touman estate and named after him. He now found walking difficult because of his shortness of breath and, to Dagmar's dismay, had begun to ride out alone on a motor-cycle, although strictly forbidden to do so by the doctors." Took place in 1899, the year I died.

This is most of what I recall at the moment as George, I've left some things out, because, well I've already written a story lol I'll leave it at this for now to not bore you too much.*
Old 24-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Deactivated Account
I as with I did with Alexei will share a comparison.

http://s12.photobucket.com/user/monk...Ihm3x.gif.html
Old 24-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Newbie ;)

This was very interesting to read. Thank you for sharing!