Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 01-08-2016, 07:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I have asked them about you, once - a week ago - but they just changed the subject and started talking about how energy takes form in their world....I became more interested in that at the time. lol

LOL, seems to be an issue with me no one can seem to do a reading on me. Oh well, that's okay.

Btw, energy levels almost back to normal but my body feels like it got use as a punching bag.
I can see why you would limit it.

I had that type of experience once. Went to Best Buy to get a cable as I was leaving, I felt like my very life force was being drained. I got to the car and after I closed the door it stopped. Never felt that before or since, scary!

Old 01-08-2016, 08:05 AM
Master
Thank you for saying that.

I had a convo with the spirits a while ago about something else though and you may be interested in it.

I got the feeling like it was the spirits themselves who were 'draining my energy' like I see what happens to Zac Bagans and co on TV...

So, before the session, I went downstairs and grabbed about 12 fresh, in the packet, Duracel AAA Batteries...and I was like 'right, time to test this myth out for good'.

Yeah, I invited the spirits to 'snack on something else' like I also see them do on TV and make all my batteries go flat.

I sorta got 'LOL, you've gotta be kidding us here, right?'
"We are PURE Electromagnetic Energy in conscious form"
"We get our juice from power lines"
"Like the one 4kms from here"
"We surf on AC"
"We don't eat DC"
"That's rubbish"

So yeah, that put that one to bed:

Here's a nice one for you:

Old 01-08-2016, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
LOL, seems to be an issue with me no one can seem to do a reading on me.
...I sorta asked them for a reading/info on us. lol
Old 01-08-2016, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:
...I sorta asked them for a reading/info on us. lol

If the need my permission they have it.

This has got Me intrigued.

I definitely going to listen to them again 1 night with no distractions.
Old 01-08-2016, 08:22 AM
Master
Quote:
If the need my permission they have it.

This has got Me intrigued.

I definitely going to listen to them again 1 night with no distractions.
You are rather electronically minded and it's not difficult to do this with bits and pieces of radio stuff.

All you really need is an old analogue scanning radio that doesn't stop scanning once it detects a station.

Radio Shack put out a few good ones that can be hacked slightly (that's about as far as I will go into the guts of a machine). lol

All you need to do is disable the 'mute' function.

All you need to do is find a radio that you can put on FM and hold down the tuning button so that it skips through stations without stopping.

There are MANY out there...you don't need a special 'ghost box' for this.

Then, as it is scanning, record it through your PC or a digital recorder simultaneously (MOST of what you will hear will be on playback) and you start asking questions.

After about 10-15 minutes of this, you stop it, play it back and see what they said to you. It takes practice doing this though, but I think you can do it if you want to, of course.
Old 01-08-2016, 08:54 AM
Master
I will look into when I can.

Right now reading is books seems to be helpful.

Have I mentioned today how lucky I am to have found you and have fallen in love with you too?
Old 01-08-2016, 09:00 AM
Master
Quote:
I will look into when I can.

Right now reading is books seems to be helpful.

Have I mentioned today how lucky I am to have found you and have fallen in love with you too?
A few times.

Have I mentioned that although I don't often say it, It doesn't mean I don't feel it too?
Old 01-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Master
Old 01-08-2016, 09:22 AM
Master
Quote:
A few times.

Have I mentioned that although I don't often say it, It doesn't mean I don't feel it too?

I know you do, I think tonight's event showed We connect on another level.

After what you posted about your marriage I am very lucky you took a chance on me. For that I am very grateful.

I also know you are not a believer in reincarnation but I have felt this since our 1st meeting:

Old 01-08-2016, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
I know you do, I think tonight's event showed We connect on another level.

After what you posted about your marriage I am very lucky you took a chance on me. For that I am very grateful.

I also know you are not a believer in reincarnation but I have felt this since our 1st meeting:

I often say the same thing to Lord Siva and I think that God was who Rabindranath was referring to with that one. I am honoured.

Even though I don't believe in reincarnation, there must be a reason why I love God in this lifetime...it's like something that has always been like that.

I don't know about the 'loving you many lifetimes' part, but all I know is you took me out of myself - you should be proud of that achievement.

I was doomed to a life of being one of those 'old spinster types' you see on the Golden Girls...even though they are all dead now...Necro didn't want to be this...

Then you came along.