Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-11-2010, 06:48 PM
Mind's Eye

Is heaven another dimension?

There are many of us on the forums who believe in the metaphysical approach to spirituality. We believe in higher consciousness, the power of thought and the quest to become more at one with Spirit.

Many believe that heaven is a state of consciousness, and that no such physical realm exits. But I would ask all of us; what of some of the scientific research that suggests other dimensions are very possible. They say that as the light spectrum extends into possible infinity, there could be beings that vibrate at the same higher frequencies, and we would never be able to see them even if they were to stand right next to us. Could it be that what we humans call heaven is truly a place that is in our midst and all around us? Could it be another world/dimension that sits right on top of our material reality?

I bring this up, because several years ago I was driving with a friend. It was night time and we were driving to a local supermarket. We drove through a country road that had a spreading field on one side, and trees on the other. As we drove, a flash of light exploded from the trees, and something glided across the dark road. It flew over the hood of our car, illuminating the interior of the car with a bright white light as it passed mere inches in front of the windshield.

What we saw that night was a being of light shaped like a man.. It had no face, but was composed of pure white light. It aso had to large wings protruding from its back. The wings did not move or flap as the being flew.. they just remained in an open stationary position. I watched as the being glided across the road near the feild.. Then it was like an invisible door opened up and it flew into it and disappeared from our sight.

There was no mistake about what we saw. I am a certified hypnotist and know full well the power of suggestion and mass hysteria. I know what I had seen, but I did not say a word. I simple turned to my friend who had let out a gasp of surprise and asked her what she had seen. She said she saw an angel made of light. She said it had big wings, glided across the road and disappeared at the edge of the field. It was the same thing I had seen and noted the fact in my mind before I posed my question.

So what did we see? And where did it come from and where did it go? For all intents and purposes, what we had seen that night was an angel. we seen it as clear as day, and very up close and personal... How does one explain this when the metaphysical belief is that God is Mind/Energy and no such physical entities as angelic being exist?

Your thoughts would be appreciated.
Old 17-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Experiencer
my thoughts about this are written in my beleifs im affraid i dont doubt my senses anymore well i question them but that is different there is always going to be more to this world than meets the eye and im glad u are trying to make sense of it like wot i did lol
Old 17-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Master
metaphysics arent big enough to encompass all that is, neither is the mind...
Old 17-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
metaphysics arent big enough to encompass all that is, neither is the mind...

I do believe that you are correct.. I don't think any of us, nor are philosophies can really say what is beyond this world. We may have some very good bits and pieces, but there is no way any earthen man can say for sure what mysteries the universe holds.
Old 17-11-2010, 09:32 PM
ete233

if i could imagine a place engulfed in infinite love light and infinity bright love light. seeing beings and family and friends engulfed in the LOVE light. it could exist telepathically, heaven lol, i think its a great return to the all loving source. pure oneness.

one with oneness, agreements with 'god'

Last edited by ete233 : 17-11-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old 18-11-2010, 12:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sphinx
I do believe that you are correct.. I don't think any of us, nor are philosophies can really say what is beyond this world. We may have some very good bits and pieces, but there is no way any earthen man can say for sure what mysteries the universe holds.
unless s/he goes within and looks
Old 18-11-2010, 01:17 AM
ete233

reality encompasses existence

existence encompasses reality
Old 17-11-2010, 08:29 PM
Master
Yes I beleive heaven is another dimension for sure that's intermingled with our dimension.
Spiritlite.
Old 17-11-2010, 08:36 PM
deepsea

The spirit world is another dimension if that is what you mean by 'heaven'.
It exists along side of our own dimension,like being in the next room.
There we will reside when our time is up on the world we call Earth.
I have no idea what you saw that night but I suggest an Angel might be a good guess.
Wonderful.
Deepsea.
Old 18-11-2010, 01:24 AM
Master
There is no such place as heaven in reality, heaven is just the Realization of being one with all that there IS. When we believe we are just the mind body organism we are outside of heaven, not that there is a heaven outside but the mind makes it so. Heaven on earth is NOW, if there is such a thing as other dimensions, there you will find heaven also.