Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 19-08-2011, 07:56 PM
Administrator
Thank you, dear friend........I'm sending those feathered hugs to you xxoo
Old 20-08-2011, 01:00 AM
Master
A fact I should have realized upon waking this morning ~ it would've been David's 46th or 47th birthday TODAY! I realized it an hour ago. My mom's bd was yesterday. That triggered more emotions, as I was walking out of the restaurant I said I hate you David, for being so stupid, for not taking care of yourself. I was just able to let myself be childish for a few moments. I really haven't 'emoted' much over David's death, and for whatever reasons have been a building up of emotions over my son's death in recent days...

I had a really big trigger by someone's thread earlier today and I plan on writing about it in my own thread in the days to come. I think it's really important to share as much as we can about our journey through grief of loved ones, when we bottle things up, we don't do our own health any good!

Old 20-08-2011, 01:12 AM
Administrator
Yes, bottling up the emotions makes the wounds go deeper. I have been trying to figure out how to release my feelings because I have been keeping them crushed down inside. I think it is very healthy to be child-like sometimes with our grief---just let it all out. You see the storms of emotion in little children--the emotions come and they go, and a child does not apologise for expressing whatever feelings come up. We need to give ourselves that kind of permission, especially when we are hurting.

~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Love to all who are grieving.......
Old 20-08-2011, 01:29 AM
Mind's Eye

Hi Silvergirl, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. His picture radiates much gentleness and good will. My thoughts and prayers are with him as he ascends on his final journey... and also with you at this time of loss. But always remember, life is eternal and nothing is ever truly lost. What lies beyond this mortal coil is still a mystery to many of us... but the good news is that we have enough evidence to know consciousness survives the death of the physical body. And that is worth smiling about.

Peace and blessings to you.
Old 20-08-2011, 01:49 AM
Master
The bird pic is so precious, Heidi. It really really is true ~ we push our strongest emotions deep inside and it only serves to hurt us in the long run. You and I pm'd and emailed each other a lot in the beginning but then there came a time ~ we had to tend to ourselves for ourselves...but it doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about you and wishing you the very best.

Thank you MindsEye, he really did have that quality, when I first started getting to know him at work, I said he seemed like a preacher or minister and he said yeah, a lot of people tell him that, and I said it's because of your patience and calm voice. I may be now just starting to feel the grief, for whatever reason there seemed to be a delayed reaction...

Old 17-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Master
I rarely remember my dreams, so it's 'special' when I do, no matter what the dream seems to be about. So, last night or this morning when I awoke, I clearly saw a dream (although my dreams almost always seem to have a dark, gray, or grainy overall appearance, drat!)...I was driving a vehicle and there was someone with me, but I don't know who ~ a stranger, not scary though. There was a smallish yellow school type bus ahead of us at an angle like coming in from another street but it was so dark I couldn't see if the bus was stopped waiting for a signal or what.

My passenger/stranger was fuming a bit about why is the bus not moving and all I could do was wait. Finally it did move and we shortly arrived at our destination and the stranger was handicapped and had to have me carry him (!) into this strange apartment that was rather disheveled, and there was the sense that there were one or two other people somewhere in the apartment but were not in view.

I easily carried this adult male around until I could find a suitable place to put him down. Finally, I spotted an easy chair and sat him down in it. That was the end of the dream. Just now, I'm thinking that it was David but it wasn't! Didn't look like him anyway and I had been scolding him gently about being patient with handicapped people(!?). Just the fact that I carried him easily stands out now that I'm thinking more deepy about the dream. I can barely carry my purse~*

Old 22-12-2011, 01:33 AM
Master
Color

I went to Rose Hills earlier today and people have put so much Christmas stuff on their loved ones' graves, including yours. It's beautiful, all the stuff shining in the sunlight. I see you have your marker now. That's great. Will visit 'you' again soon, my friend.

Old 15-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Master

To David
My beautiful friend
Always~