Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-04-2018, 09:44 PM
Master

I don't get my requests answered very often. An exception was with my peach and apricot trees (one of each). We live at 5,000 feet elevation and springs can be iffy here. Fruit trees bloom out and then we get hit with an unexpected cold front killing all blossoms leaving us fruitless. This happens year after year.

Well this year I asked that my peach and apricot trees to be spared (apricot tree is blossoming for the very first time this year!!). A few days later we were hit with a cold night at 29 degrees (-1.6 C) over at least 4 hours, and I just knew my answer had not been answered. But I went out the next day and blossoms were all perfect and well!

About then I saw my spirit guides in my mind nodding and saying that I was much loved.

A few days later we got another cold night and this time the temperature was at 24 degrees (-4.4C) and I figured that was the end of that. But later when it warmed up to 60 degrees (15 C) later in the day I checked them out and saw only a very few of them had frozen and were dead. The majority of them survived.

This is just one of those times when I'm being allowed to connect with the spirit world. Like I said, it doesn't happen often (I would get dependent on help) but it's nice to know that a few times in my lifetime I get what I ask for.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:21 PM
Master

how to protect blooming trees from freezing
Old 04-04-2018, 02:10 AM
Master

Thanks inavalan. I've tried that in the past. Ended up breaking off branches and still lost the blossoms it got so cold here at 5,000 feet elevation. Mother Nature can be unpredictable at this altitude. But you're a sweetheart for taking the time to try to help.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:41 AM
Master
Once that I remember.

I was pregnant with my lover's child, only about two months in. I was upset and scared and angry all the time, because i felt i was not ready, i did not want one. And i didn't want it to meet the Fate my soul planned out.

In addition to that, my lover, who had finally gotten through to me regarding advice he had given about my spiritual dilemna, encouraged me to just do what i really want to do if my soul's path is so disagreeable to me. (Part of my soul's path was to give birth to a child and neglect it)

Well, i got up the next day felt a little crampy but blew it off and went to work. By about halfway through the shift, it was clear that i was miscarrying.

I was so relieved and so grateful :)

Last edited by Shinsoo : 04-04-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Old 04-04-2018, 04:51 PM
Master
Trinity
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub backatcha!

It's like the only game I play with my son

Lemex -- what a cool story and what a cool request

Peace & blessings all!
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-04-2018, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Have you ever gotten a sign from the Universe that your request has been heard? For instance you asked for something and found a clear sign that your request has been heard.
Yes many many times and in various ways. One thing that I have learned is that many times the signs are symbols, in dreams and in waking life.
I've learned how to interpret those symbols thru use of totem meanings, dream meanings along with how what I read resonates.
I've even asked to see with my eyes a being from another place and the way it happened was absolutely amazing. I'll never forget it.
In the end I am left still not knowing where these answers come from. Is it God, my subconscious, a collective consciousness or simply the power of the mind. I'm OK not knowing lol

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness