Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Guide
Movie: The Astral City

Has anyone seen this movie.
I saw it a few weeks ago. It was a brilliant depiction of Life between lives in the Astral realms.

I understand from Astral Travellers that this movie comes the closet to portraying life in the afterlife, and how the Astral planes are divided into the lower planes and the higher planes. Each of these planes provide a Vibrational Match to every person who dies and enters the afterlife.

You end up on the plane which matches your vibrational frequency at the time you die. If you are in a state of mental turmoil ond conflicted, you end up in a place that matches that vibration.

By raising your vibration you are able to get out and move to the higher planes.
Old 25-09-2012, 04:14 AM
Henri77

Thanx,
Amazon has the streaming version to rent.
I haven't watched it but thanx for the review-opinion- summary.

Why the hero must typically be a highly sucessful Dr , secret agent, or brilliant physicist i don't know.
Mom's , teens, skateboarders are also spiritually awake..... but that's just my
bias.

I'll have a look soon.

One wonders if it was modeled after Jurgen (as it evidently somewhat parallels his astral journeys)
http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...ter_death.html
Old 25-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Nebulous

Sounds awesome! I found a trailer for it, figured I'd post it here for others to check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAKXdNNLZXk

I am totally going to hunt this film down and watch it. Maybe with the hubby if I can convince him, LOL
Old 26-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Seeker
Hulu is streaming this movie with English subtitles for free. I can't post links yet, so just go to the Hulu website and after the .com add this: /watch/364775 I'm not sure if Hulu's videos can be seen in other countries besides the US and it's territories though. It also pauses for commercial breaks during the movie. In youtube you can find it under the title "Nosso Lar" with Italian, Spanish and Greek subtitles.
Old 26-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Henri77

So Hulu has commercials then?
I've never used it
Old 26-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Seeker
Yes Henri77, it's like if you were watching it on TV. Normally 2 or 3 commercials in each break. It can get annoying especially if you are really into what you are watching. Or, you can see the glass half full and take it as a break to go get a snack or go to the bathroom, hehehe. ;)
Old 26-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Experiencer

Thank you, THANK YOU so much lenvdb64!!!!

I've been waiting for a movie like this which explains the Astral world in more detail
Old 26-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Henri77

Fortunately I still have an Amazon Prime membership ,so it's a free streaming movie.
Otherwise it's $3.99 streaming rental for 3 days.
I haven't watched TV in years and even Youtube video commercials drive me nuts.

But yes, there's always the mute button.

Blockbuster has lots of rental dvd.s for 99cents, but I expect they don't have this

Amazon has some 40 user reviews for anyone interested ....or google it if link doesn't work ...

http://www.amazon.com/Astral-City-A-...DateDescending
Old 29-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Guide
Gah! It works! Thank you for the Link NightSky! Off to watch the movie.
Old 29-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Ascender
WOW,added to my list of movie to see,sound incredible ! Thanks for sharing all (the review ,the link...)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]