Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Sometimes it is impossible to find positivity in negativity. The hard truth is, some people just need a kick under their butt to get themselves put together. But as one of them, there are others who are less fortunate and have every reason to be negative. And about enjoying those little things you speak of as a cure.... Imagine living in a cage where your life is very small in contrast to those living outside the cage and experience the full gifts life has to offer. The one in the cage (having a small life where everything is daily the same without any change) will start to detest the ''little things'' and wants to move on and escape from that cage. It's difficult to find gratidude in life, especially if all your few blessings are slowly but surely taken away and things become worse for the matter.

I feel you and have compassion and see the deep sadness in your eyes on your avatar. I do not know your circumstances or the situation you are in. Perhaps you are the sole caretender for someone slowly dying? This is a very depressing situation to be in and one has to really fight hard to have a life, activities and friends outside the walls of the house under this situation - but it is the necessary life line.
Perhaps it is some other circumstance?

For some reason this story came to mind.

Years ago I met a man, he was perhaps in his 50's or 60's. I met him near a hot springs in the desert along a creek. He was staying there with his mule and this Gypsy type carriage that he'd hand made. It reminded me of the gold panners of old. The carriage had many drawers and cupboards around the outside of it and the interior wans just large enough for a single bed and a standing area for dressing. It was light enough his mule could pull it and he walked beside her.
In the summers he ranged in the Mountains in Colorado, never staying anywhere longer than 6 - 8 weeks, in the winters he came down into the deserts where it was warmer. As he traveled he planted squashes, potatoes and other food bearing foods along creeks in out of the way places for food for him and his mule as they passed back through.
He panned for gold nuggets from the creeks to pay for items he needed from town, shoeing and grain for his mule, dental work for himself and so on.
His life was spent outdoors, panning, soaking in the beauty, deep contemplation and peace.

When I asked him how he came to this lifestyle he said that over the years he found the pressures of family, neighborhoods, laws, and society soul crushing. He moved from a city and a big job, to a smaller town and smaller job to try and find freedom. Then from a small town to the countryside but was still bothered by those knocking on his doors and trying to get him involved in their pet projects, groups and organizations. He was still caged in his opinion. So he began building the carriage and when it was finished bought his mule and then hugged his wife good-bye and they set out.

I had met him beginning his third year of a life unrestrained. He had at last found for him what constituted Freedom. He had dropped entirely off the grid and was self sustaining, self reliant and beholden to no one.
I have no idea how long he was able to maintain this life in the Wilds of the West as I never saw him again.

Very few will have to go as far as he did to be 'cage free'. Sometimes just moving out into our own place with no roommates is enough to feel free of the cage, or a change of jobs or even just joining new groups and developing new interests so we feel alive again and self determining is enough.

If the reason for the caged feeling is caused by other people, unless there are actual locks and bars and armed guards then one can find away to set themselves free most likely. It just takes boldness, creativity, trust in self and some daring to take back control of one's own life and destiny and act on it.
Old 12-03-2017, 08:26 PM
Master
I said "No"...Then I got talked into it.

I am pretty sure it went something like that, based on how things are now.

One thing that I am aware of that most people aren't, is that we are consulted about plans all the time. There is a place in our subconscious where we meet with our advisors and agree to do this or that.

The life plan story of before birth, is always going on. The plan changes, and every alteration has consequences so the script is always being rewritten.

That is what I was shown, and what I believe.

I am not forcing that opinion or belief, merely offering it as something to consider.

I hate it here mostly. I am not on a soul growth path. I am on a mission.

It is boring because I am not here to learn and evolve. I am here to do a job. That is how it seems.

I said that I didn't want this assignment, I would rather do the dishes or take out the trash, but I drew the short straw.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I feel you and have compassion and see the deep sadness in your eyes on your avatar. I do not know your circumstances or the situation you are in. Perhaps you are the sole caretender for someone slowly dying? This is a very depressing situation to be in and one has to really fight hard to have a life, activities and friends outside the walls of the house under this situation - but it is the necessary life line.
Perhaps it is some other circumstance?

For some reason this story came to mind.

Years ago I met a man, he was perhaps in his 50's or 60's. I met him near a hot springs in the desert along a creek. He was staying there with his mule and this Gypsy type carriage that he'd hand made. It reminded me of the gold panners of old. The carriage had many drawers and cupboards around the outside of it and the interior wans just large enough for a single bed and a standing area for dressing. It was light enough his mule could pull it and he walked beside her.
In the summers he ranged in the Mountains in Colorado, never staying anywhere longer than 6 - 8 weeks, in the winters he came down into the deserts where it was warmer. As he traveled he planted squashes, potatoes and other food bearing foods along creeks in out of the way places for food for him and his mule as they passed back through.
He panned for gold nuggets from the creeks to pay for items he needed from town, shoeing and grain for his mule, dental work for himself and so on.
His life was spent outdoors, panning, soaking in the beauty, deep contemplation and peace.

When I asked him how he came to this lifestyle he said that over the years he found the pressures of family, neighborhoods, laws, and society soul crushing. He moved from a city and a big job, to a smaller town and smaller job to try and find freedom. Then from a small town to the countryside but was still bothered by those knocking on his doors and trying to get him involved in their pet projects, groups and organizations. He was still caged in his opinion. So he began building the carriage and when it was finished bought his mule and then hugged his wife good-bye and they set out.

I had met him beginning his third year of a life unrestrained. He had at last found for him what constituted Freedom. He had dropped entirely off the grid and was self sustaining, self reliant and beholden to no one.
I have no idea how long he was able to maintain this life in the Wilds of the West as I never saw him again.

Very few will have to go as far as he did to be 'cage free'. Sometimes just moving out into our own place with no roommates is enough to feel free of the cage, or a change of jobs or even just joining new groups and developing new interests so we feel alive again and self determining is enough.

If the reason for the caged feeling is caused by other people, unless there are actual locks and bars and armed guards then one can find away to set themselves free most likely. It just takes boldness, creativity, trust in self and some daring to take back control of one's own life and destiny and act on it.

Thanks for your message. Though that's not exactly what I mean about living in a cage. I don't mean it in being slave to the government/society etc, but something entirely different. What I mean about living caged is more like living in a ''small'' boring world while being enslaved to time, slowly getting older and older while remaining unsuccesful in life while seeing others around you grow in their succes and enjoying the full gifts of life. To be caged in my perspective is to live every day the same without ever reaching your life goal, and only be able to visit the same places and do the same things over and over without getting anywhere further. It's kind of hard to explain but I hope you get the picture, and if not, I'll try to be more concrete in my next message.
Old 13-03-2017, 03:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight

What I mean about living caged is more like living in a ''small'' boring world while being enslaved to time, slowly getting older and older while remaining unsuccesful in life while seeing others around you grow in their succes and enjoying the full gifts of life. To be caged in my perspective is to live every day the same without ever reaching your life goal, and only be able to visit the same places and do the same things over and over without getting anywhere further. It's kind of hard to explain but I hope you get the picture, and if not, I'll try to be more concrete in my next message.

Well slayer. ...99.9% of spiritual people with your above thoughts are tied to living out their lives on earth till their physical form decays away, till it cannot serve them any longer.

& 99.9% percent of them believe that they have to stay in the physical earthly flesh because of a fear of leaving it because of a ludicrous belief in soul life contracts & re-incarnation...& that they have to see those lives out till the end or suffer the consequences, etc etc etc.
For ever returning to the physical time & time & time again, untill they get it right.

It is a shame really, because most of those people are suffering from some form of condition that is stoping them from enjoying life.

The life on earth is no different from the life in the spiritual realms, & that life in the spiritual realms, has nature of all kinds just as the earth has.
It also has all of our past family lineage alive & well waiting for us to join them one day, & to visit one & other whenever we so choose.
& the same for our friends which are now also residents in those locations. Waiting to say hello once again.

Those locations have the very same kinds of people & conditions, to learn, of all manner of life experiences. The same as here on earth, so there is absolutely no need to continue learning any life lessons here, in pain & suffering, when we can learn in the spiritual realms.

No need for further unhappiness & or suffering here on earth, any belief in punishment for exiting the flesh before the flesh decays is just a vicious rumor spread by dark beings that need us here on earth, for them to stay connected to us & disassociated from their own deformed soul & spiritual body, because of their unloving dark & cruel acts perpetrated on other beings....US.
With out us, (the host being), in reasonable good health, would mean that they (the dark beings) would have to face the consequences of their deplorable mind & form caused by their unloving acts in life.
This earth was created by creator in a perfect condition, & we are all born in a perfect condition also....but those dark spiritual beings attach to us at birth & also when we are still in the womb, & they can & do create such incredible turmoil, pain & suffering within all children & adults.....& I will tell you now, you may not believe it at the moment, but you will believe some time in your future, & you will very much think of me at that very moment.....& it will be at that moment that you will desire to visit me & chat about what I am saying to you now.

If only our family & loved ones, could know & understand of what I am conveying in this post & of which is what I have been trying to get across to all members of this forum since I have been a member.

If people were aware, then they could let people move on & into the next faze of their life, without feeling distraught depressed, & left without & lonely etc etc etc....if we wanted to move on, we could make sure that our loved ones are being well looked after, & they would know that can see us once again soon enough when their time comes to transition.

Heck they all could even come with us, & live a life of good health & abundance, in the spiritual realms.

As I have said before, I would be a resident in the spiritual realms right now if my folks could experience & understand, what I experience on a 24/7 moment by moment basis, which does prove without a shadow of a doubt, that all of the beliefs in reincarnation, soul contracts & the so called forgetfulness of previous lives & also the belief in the "invisible spiritual veil" are a DEVIOUSE DECEPTION cast upon us by dark beings.

Even the beliefs in suicide is false...IF WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS, & OUR LIVES ARE ETERNAL, & CANNOT BE EXTINGUISHED, & THE EARTHLY FLESHLY FORM IS NOT A SENTIENT LIFE FORCE WITH ITS OWN INTELLIGENT AWARENESS, & IS ONLY A VEHICLE THAT IS SUBJECT TO & DEPENDENT ON THE SENTIENT SOUL BEING THAT IS ALIVE INSIDE OF IT.......
......THEN HOW IS IT AN ABOMINATION TO DESTROY SOMETHING THAT IS NOT AWARE OF ITSELF & IS NOT A SENTIENT THING, ""AND IS MEANT TO DECAY BACK INTO THE PHYSICAL EARTH ORGANICS.

Suicide is the termination of life....WE ALL KNOW THAT...SO THE CONCEPT OF SUICIDE IS NON EXISTANT.

I know that I am somewhat off topic in some of this post, but...."WOW".....your mind will be fully challenged to the MAXIMUM, when you finally transition from the flesh, & into the life of the spiritual realms, & see exactly what I am awarefof at this very moment & am so constantly eager to convey to one & all.

Ps I wonder if the forum moderators will allow this post to stay active. ...SMILES TO ONE AND ALL.