Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-06-2011, 03:46 PM
LightFilledHeart

Tiss,

That was a beautiful, honest, and well-thought-out post. Thank you for sharing from the heart! I am in accord with all you said May blessings find you, today and always....
Old 11-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Cal

Sparrow, I’ve sat with this for a couple days now and have absorbed everything openly and honestly without trying to over rationalize. Your information and insights and unique method of presenting them have been monumental in helping me piece together understanding, purpose and process –all of which seem timed perfectly. It’s wonderful how synchronicity works.

I really appreciate you spending your valuable time and energy laying out such meaningful insights and processes for us. I printed out your self-development process and put it in a place where I can read it and remind myself often.

Although I must have missed it the first time around I really enjoyed your post on procrastination. It resonated well and helped round out the discussion.

Thanks so much. What a wonderful blessing!

Cal
Old 11-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Guide
Thanks dear LightFilled,

Love and blessings to you.

TISS
Old 11-06-2011, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Namaste,

I write this post taking risks, for example that you tell me that I misunderstood your message!

The tree is very beautiful. A jewel. Its message is not so easy to carry out, depending on personal circumstances and experience. In my case, bonds with the past are difficult to cut, and it is reasonable as I had a bright past, full of happiness and joy. Even so, I agree that we only have an everpresent. I also agree that we should try to live the "now" with joy.

In my view the concept of end result always exists. When you set an intention you necessarily think of an end result. In my view there is no intention-setting without a representation of an end result, and of its achievement, even though it may be incremental. It implies acceptance of our imperfections, and it is a true relief. I fully share that self-development should be seen as an incremental process.

It is interesting to consider how everyday life could affect the pace of our self-development. Depending on your circumstances you may be very conscious about what to do, and what do you want, but you need to survive in the jungle and such survival demands you to put the energy on other places. It distracts you from things you would like to do. I do not mind to become a dark and unloving being because you have an intention, but maybe to experience an undesired leak of your energy.

Concerning procrastination, well... I can less than agree all what you wrote.

One last thought about people's stubbornness. From a semantic point of view we are talking of those who know what they should do and even so persist without doing it, right? I think that it does not related to knowledge as you define it.

I am not sure about the concept, WYWWYG [what you want is what you get], there could be inner difficulties very hard to be overcome, related to wisdom, which make people stubborn. Many times is not a matter of knowing what to do, rather, it is a matter of how to make changes and how walk the path to go from one state to another. Maybe a matter of wisdom, and it could be hard to be changed. I am afraid of seeming fatalist with this specific elaboration.

I appreciate very much your post as a food of mind and of loving feelings, and not less, the time and efforts you devote to write and draw.

When you read this post, it will be in my past but at the same time it will be your present, but my loving intention with this exchange of ideas and feelings will be still present.

TISS
Namaste, indeed.

Your concept of the importance and emphasis of end result will always equal and mirror your own concept of the importance and emphasis of your desire to receive.

My message places emphasis on releasing, expanding, and of course, on giving. Intention is the vehicle with which to give, for it is a statement and expression of who you are to the world. All end results are the vehicle with which you hope and desire to receive. My message is to live your life with the intention only to give of your Self, and let go of your attachment and need to receive. For one who is wise knows that which is given, so shall they have in return. This is unconditional love; unconditional giving, unconditional living.

You have stated correctly and accurately. It is both a concept and indeed it is your own view to which you experience your world through your eyes. You have stated there is no intention setting without representation of an end result, yet this is because you live at the whim of expectations, both of yourself and of others.

If your intention is aligned with simply illuminating who you are to the world, being true to your Self, without expectation, then the end result no longer concerns you. For you exist within such a loving state of ever-presence that matters of anything else outside this now moment are simply released. This is the art of trusting ones Self unquestionably and knowing you will attract precisely what you give out. The mentality of expecting a specific result is not a state of which you are simply self-giving in pure love, but it is a state of wanting to receive something in return. You are stating to the universe, in return for my apparent efforts of intention I expect this or that in return. Should this not turn out as intended or desired, feelings are hurt and thoughts fall upon doubt, trust wavers, fear rises, and hopes falter. If you adopt the mentality that you expect to receive an end result from your intentions then it is clear your mentality lies in the past or in some distant future, and you observe lack within yourself, for you do not acknowledge your True Self which has everything you ever need. In acknowledging the Self within, you acknowledge you are but a light upon the night, and this light needs nothing externally to be precisely what it is. You need not an end result to define your Self-worth, for this worth is found within the deeds themselves which define your passion of heart, your integrity of soul and gift of spirit. If aligned with the intention of love and joy, you will facilitate love and joy as an end result.

When I tell my beloved ‘I love you’, it concerns me not what result it attracts, for this is an act of unconditional giving. It is a statement to the universe of that which I am in this now moment. The intention is to give, not to receive. This is the emphasis of my current message.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 12-06-2011, 12:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Sparrow, I’ve sat with this for a couple days now and have absorbed everything openly and honestly without trying to over rationalize. Your information and insights and unique method of presenting them have been monumental in helping me piece together understanding, purpose and process –all of which seem timed perfectly. It’s wonderful how synchronicity works.

I really appreciate you spending your valuable time and energy laying out such meaningful insights and processes for us. I printed out your self-development process and put it in a place where I can read it and remind myself often.

Although I must have missed it the first time around I really enjoyed your post on procrastination. It resonated well and helped round out the discussion.

Thanks so much. What a wonderful blessing!

Cal
With blessings from on high.

Synchronicity is the intimate dance of two worlds, and the sunshine of your ever-present spirit.
May your thoughts elevate you to heavens gate, and your heart guide you to a peaceful state.

-Sparrow

Old 12-06-2011, 12:29 AM
Master
If your state of mind is one of intense anger, fear, shock or some other negative state upon your passing, this can certainly have an effect on your transition. What your experience shall be like in handling these states during your transition will differ to everyone else’s depending on your actual character and self-awareness. Someone with a strong character and good awareness of their spirituality will recover very quickly from these negative influences and will brush them off quite easily. However, someone who perceives themselves to be a simple body of flesh, and nothing more, will often struggle for long periods of time after their passing to overcome these negative feelings. It is a matter of acceptance. Some individuals, in their proud human persona will simply not accept they are immortal and/or have a divine spirit and will not be able to perceive their deceased loved ones, even if these loved ones wanted to be seen.

For many on this forum, it will be the case that what their personality is, and what their character is like, as well as their habits and stubbornness, will be what they perceive themselves as upon their passing.

-Sparrow[/color][/quote]

I felt an intense feeling of saddness when I read this part sparrow. Surely the Divine isn't this callous? If we are truly beings of pure love how can this be so? if human persona is just a vehicle for that which is already perfect how can that pefection not come to pass on returning home? I have 'knowings' and yet I struggle everyday with life in general, with negative emotion coupled with feelings of love and hope and then feelings of being out of my depth, yet I have an unwavering feeling that 'God' is there even if I state out loud or on paper that maybe 'its' not....how hypercritical of me....... my point is, I have human emotion because I am here to live a human life and to try and be perfect so I am accepted back home in a good light seems also an hypocrisy?...... am I making any sense here????
Old 12-06-2011, 02:18 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
If at first we look upon the process of death for other animals, we see that their transition is swift and natural. They let go very quickly and easily (they do not hold onto the ego). Often you will find their consciousness vacates the physical instrument some time prior before the biological functions have become inactive. This is especially so if there is any physical suffering which takes place. It should comfort you to know that in such circumstances most animals are already attuned to be able to leave their bodies at will, almost on command. What is seen thereafter is purely the biological functions firing away, causing it to jerk, twitch and so on. Other animals have a very low pain threshold and so leave far more quickly than most human beings. This ability, in a sense, comes from the fact that many animals eat each other out of necessity and have adapted their consciousness to free themselves of any unnecessary suffering.

When it comes to human beings, their nature of passing is often experienced in a much broader way. Because of the many circumstances humans have created in their environment they seem to have invented far more many ways to end their physical life. From car crashes, addictions, gun shot wounds, contaminations, suicide, domestic fires, electric shock and all kinds of hazardous scenarios. The nature in which a human being passes will be entirely relative to the means in which it is triggered, and the state at which that being is currently at within their consciousness. So if they are a spiritual person who has prepared themselves years in advance for the time of their death, then they are going to have a very swift exit and transition. Those who have no belief in a soul, spirit or any sort of afterlife, and who live a life purely within a materialistic perspective, they will find their passing and transition very confusing and disorientating. The latter are more inclined to grasp firm hold of their physical body during and even after their body has ceased to function.

When a human being realises they are going to die their whole state of consciousness and vibrational frequency changes. On a physical level the body reserves all its energy and functionality to major organs of its biology to enable homeostasis. Once breathing becomes compromised and the lungs begin to fail, the liver, kidneys and gut are shut down. This is often why you may see incontinence, loss of appetite and so on. The body will go through a process of shutting down none essential organs until eventually the heart stops and the brain is left firing its remaining biochemical functions. The cells are the last to cease function as they work somewhat independent of the brain. The brain merely connects them together and forms pathways of communication.
All the cellular frequency information, that is, the biorhythmic memory imprints are ejected into a specific cycle per second frequency which animates what you call the soul. The frequency you resonate at and within while reading this is likely between 200-900 cps. At your time of death this will increase to such an extent that you will ‘slip’ out of your physical awareness into another frequency of awareness you call the soul state, or an OBE. Other people will not be able to see you within this state simply because your cps rate is beyond their receptivity of human perception and senses.
As your cps rate has expanded to occupy a broader spectrum of light and sound frequency, you become aware of other aspects or dimensions of reality. Such a reality will be relative to your state of consciousness at that time, and thus the nature of what you will experience as your ‘passing’. Whether you remain behind to observe your human body or perhaps simply transport yourself to new surroundings within higher frequencies. So it is within your understanding, you can see heaven is not some far away place, but occupies the same physical space, just within a different energy/light cycle per second frequency.

The significance of being buried or cremated is an entirely belief orientated one. For those in physical life who deem it insignificant will therefore continue that opinion after their passing. It will not effect them whatsoever in their new state. For those similarly who, whilst in physical life, deem their state of physical burial to be something of great importance and ceremony to them will hold true to their beliefs in the afterlife. So for those who don’t get their way, as it were, after their soul has left, may actually get a little cheesed off if their wishes are not met. This is an entirely personal thing, which should be decided beforehand.

Again, with matters of donating organs to science. It will depend entirely on the belief system held by the individual whether or not such circumstances are in alignment to their wishes. It is the attachments in belief which hold the soul back from a smooth transition, not the actual physical ‘stuff’ itself. The cellular memory which is duplicated in every way no longer has any necessity to keep the carbon copy of it in physical state, and so completely detaches from it. It is the thoughts that person has and the values they regard their physical state in which determines their process of deliverance, so to speak.

In a general view, would it not be efficient as a human race to recycle and re-use organs in this way rather than see them simply become food for bacteria? I would think so.

Interesting line of questioning, Cal. I hope this perspective delivers some value. -Sparrow

Though I've only quoted one amazing post from you, I'd like to say that each and every one of them resonates with my understanding of guides, death, and so much more. Very few people have reached your level of awareness and I find it refreshing as I read and nod along with your answers. I only wish I could write as eloquently, my words never seems to flow as nicely. Thanks for sharing. I will continue in my back-woods kinda way as well. :) Blessings.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:

I felt an intense feeling of saddness when I read this part sparrow. Surely the Divine isn't this callous? If we are truly beings of pure love how can this be so? if human persona is just a vehicle for that which is already perfect how can that pefection not come to pass on returning home? I have 'knowings' and yet I struggle everyday with life in general, with negative emotion coupled with feelings of love and hope and then feelings of being out of my depth, yet I have an unwavering feeling that 'God' is there even if I state out loud or on paper that maybe 'its' not....how hypercritical of me....... my point is, I have human emotion because I am here to live a human life and to try and be perfect so I am accepted back home in a good light seems also an hypocrisy?...... am I making any sense here????
If at any time within your understanding of the spirit world you encounter feelings of sadness or fear, know that it is the result of a misunderstanding, a misinterpretation or simply an absence of information you have not considered.

Let me first state clearly that you may understand that which few upon planet Earth do not. These things you experience and define as emotion, derivatives of love and fear, these are by-products of the human condition, and the human species. Should you have joined with the genetic cells of a completely different species, on another planet, you would not experience these exact sensations, feelings, and emotional states which you are so quick to disown as some sort of disease. In truth, the unpleasant sensations you call negative emotion are only so because you do not understand them, and thus you alienate them and battle against them, allowing yourself to alter your vibration. It is not the emotion itself which lowers your vibration, but your thought and judgement upon it, you see. That, my dear friend, is why it matters not what emotions you created in life, but how you have come to value them and understand them which determines your transition in the afterlife.

The emotions you currently take for granted, which you often encounter on a daily basis are actually, in truth, a rare occurrence within this particular universe. Many other species in the universe do not have this capacity and broad array of emotion humanity is gifted with. Despite this rare gift which exists on this tiny planet, so many human beings choose to disregard them and put them down, and themselves down for having experienced them. If you knew what I knew about human emotion you would never again see yourself as anything less than divine and magnificently blessed within this incredible opportunity of now. There are so many potentials for humanity to develop this gift of emotion in ways that will propel the race dramatically forward in evolution, I cannot emphasise enough.

Spare no waking moment of a life so precious perceiving yourself as a victim of something so beautiful. Spare no concern for your apparent imperfections, for you have none but those expectations you wield like a knife in your own heart. What you see as an imperfection is simply that which remains to be understood and perceived in its truest form.

When upon your passing, and release of human state, these conditions which have captivated your soul so intimately are carried forth into your etheric abode.
Understand this truth. Your spirit rejects nothing, for it fears no-thing. The human condition and its influences which you wear as a garment of consciousness is not rejected, judged or feared by your spirit. For this reason alone it will not seek to disrobe you from it the moment you return. Instead your beautiful fearless, and perfect spirit will allow you to continue to experience that which you have, upon your journey, chosen for yourself. It matters not if you call one aspect good, or one aspect bad. It matters not what you thought to be a failure, or that which you deemed a success. It matters not what limits, difficulties or imperfections you perceived yourself to have. Not one of such things will ever taint or tarnish that which is your eternal spirit. This is why your spirit fears not, and repels not a thing. Deem it good or evil, nothing is beyond the acceptance of divine love in the spirit world.

Know then that there is nothing to call ‘callous’ except the judgements of your own mind upon your own journey. You are not a victim of human persona, for such is a gift rare in the universe, more than you know. It is for you to become wise to the knowledge that you are, if anything, a victim of your own thoughts, for it is these which alter your vibration, not the actual human experience itself. Should you perceive value and beauty within all you behold, your passing and transition into the spirit world will be a blessed one beyond words.

-Sparrow

Old 13-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Master
Thank you so much sparrow......... I as always am blessed with your wisdom xx
Old 13-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Namaste, indeed.

Your concept of the importance and emphasis of end result will always equal and mirror your own concept of the importance and emphasis of your desire to receive.

My message places emphasis on releasing, expanding, and of course, on giving. Intention is the vehicle with which to give, for it is a statement and expression of who you are to the world. All end results are the vehicle with which you hope and desire to receive. My message is to live your life with the intention only to give of your Self, and let go of your attachment and need to receive. For one who is wise knows that which is given, so shall they have in return. This is unconditional love; unconditional giving, unconditional living.

You have stated correctly and accurately. It is both a concept and indeed it is your own view to which you experience your world through your eyes. You have stated there is no intention setting without representation of an end result, yet this is because you live at the whim of expectations, both of yourself and of others.

If your intention is aligned with simply illuminating who you are to the world, being true to your Self, without expectation, then the end result no longer concerns you. For you exist within such a loving state of ever-presence that matters of anything else outside this now moment are simply released. This is the art of trusting ones Self unquestionably and knowing you will attract precisely what you give out. The mentality of expecting a specific result is not a state of which you are simply self-giving in pure love, but it is a state of wanting to receive something in return. You are stating to the universe, in return for my apparent efforts of intention I expect this or that in return. Should this not turn out as intended or desired, feelings are hurt and thoughts fall upon doubt, trust wavers, fear rises, and hopes falter. If you adopt the mentality that you expect to receive an end result from your intentions then it is clear your mentality lies in the past or in some distant future, and you observe lack within yourself, for you do not acknowledge your True Self which has everything you ever need. In acknowledging the Self within, you acknowledge you are but a light upon the night, and this light needs nothing externally to be precisely what it is. You need not an end result to define your Self-worth, for this worth is found within the deeds themselves which define your passion of heart, your integrity of soul and gift of spirit. If aligned with the intention of love and joy, you will facilitate love and joy as an end result.

When I tell my beloved ‘I love you’, it concerns me not what result it attracts, for this is an act of unconditional giving. It is a statement to the universe of that which I am in this now moment. The intention is to give, not to receive. This is the emphasis of my current message.

-Sparrow

Namaste

Please let me come back for a while to the point of everyday life and his challenges to give. Unfortunately I live in an unmerciful society where values like honesty, integrity, and love for others have almost disappeared and replaced by violence, corruption and selfishness. I referred it in my former post as the "jungle" but it is indeed even worse because the jungle is noble, in the jungle animals do what they do only to survive, but in no case to damage or abuse other beings.

That is one of the reasons I miss so much my beloved, the wings of his protection, and our neverending mutual trust, which were not dependency. Well... don't kick me, I am doing my best to live now my everpresent, and it is a great learning that I must thank to you.

Well, please teach me how to give without being ravaged by such violence and lack of reciprocity? How to live the loving life I want to. Sometimes, if unconditional love is not reciprocal, it can be confused with weakness, and you know what could happen.

By the way, I understood very well and I like your last paragraph above, but I am looking how to put such idea in practice, to make it live, beyond the statement.

TISS