Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-08-2015, 05:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
I have a feeling Sparrow is waiting for some questions .....
and unfortunately, I cannot think of any relevant ones at the moment..... irrelevant ones perhaps, lol ........ but that isn't what Sparrow is looking for You are missed dear Sparrow !
Yeah didn't wont to post my question and then if Sparrow did not come back for a bit longer it would look as if my question had put him of returning
But also it's one of those subjects I don't want to leave hanging there.
Old 06-08-2015, 02:03 AM
Knower
What happens if you're afraid during death and you accidentally manifest scary beings and/or thought forms? Can they harm you on the other side if you accidentally get mixed up in the wrong crowd(i.e dark energy and evil demons)
Old 06-08-2015, 12:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
What is day to day life like in the afterworld? I imagine with no sleep, food and bathroom necessities things could drag on. Do we keep are current personality and identity in death?

Why not read some of this thread while you wait ?
Many questions will be answered, and perhaps ones more interesting to Sparrow will come to mind; one's he hasn't already addressed

quack