Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Master
GLOSSARY: D is for "death"

I would like this to be a thread of definitions - not debates, not proselytizing - simply definitions - your own definition. Simply and concisely define what the word "death" means to you. If you use a quotation, then include your own interpretation of that quotation.

AND

Give an example or two of what that would look like in ordinary life.
Old 25-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Quintessence

Death. An arbitrary and illusory demarcation of "the end" of something. There is no birth, there is no death; there is only change and transformation. Whenever something is lost, something else is gained.

Perhaps a better way of looking at it is that humans label something as "death" when they feel a sense of loss? I don't know.
Old 26-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Sybilline

Death is a New Beginning.

In ordinary life Death is an End. We tend to focus on the fact that something or someone is gone; rather than focus on what happens next. That's normal, it is common for us to expect the worst.
Old 26-06-2012, 01:15 AM
Master
One book of your life finished, now for the next.
Old 26-06-2012, 02:13 AM
Master
Death 'of the body'......life force leaves the flesh component......the body dies and decays........whats next?..who knows...maybe something....maybe nothing.....ive only got what ive seen in my head as evidence of afterlife....and maybe thats just a wishful imagination.....i don't have any clear proof that what i witness in my mind is real.....'proselytizing' sorry i have no idea what this means......so if Im doing it....my apologies.....many blessings xx
Old 26-06-2012, 02:16 AM
Master
Death: A life form ends and a new energy arises from it.

Xan