Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenspirit
Yes, many times. It's the not so nice part for me being psychic. My friends, several of them, my grandmother, my Mom...UGH...
I don't know. There may be not niceness to it but you have a god that will not let you avoid knowing there is more than the material.

You cannot deny divinity if you have an undeniable way of communicating.

I've not had premonitions but have felt I would lose my husband prematurely for a long time. I'm likely just being paranoid.
Old 16-07-2015, 12:08 AM
Experiencer

When my grandmother became very ill and was taken out of her home by ambulance, I knew that she was never coming back to her home.. I started to cry when I thought about this.

I had a premonition that shortly after I met my biological mother that the mother that raised me would die. This came to pass as I met my biological mother in June of 1998 and the mother that raised me died in September of 1998.
Old 16-07-2015, 10:44 PM
clockworkskeleton

My grandmother, who was 97, was in a rest home. I decided to sleep in my guest bedroom one night. In the middle of the night I woke up holding a stuffed Minnie mouse doll and then I saw an image of a ghost passing into heaven perhaps im not sure. The next day I learned that my grandmother died the night before, as if I knew it was going to happen and I wanted to wish her a fond farewell. There is studies in chaos theory that its possible to calculate the future like sometimes I get strings of dejavu really bad that could be why certain humans have predispositions and end up being right some sort of calculation in our brain.
Old 28-02-2023, 04:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, I always had this nagging feeling my son wouldn't live to age 30 then I had a premonition of my son's funeral back in 2014 and in the spring of 2021 he took his life. It was always like an inner knowing with me now I know it's just apart of being claircognizance.
Old 28-02-2023, 06:47 AM
Master

That is terribly sad workerbee.
I cannot think of anything worse than it being your own child.
My heartfelt condolences and hope your son is resting in peace.
Old 28-02-2023, 09:02 AM
Administrator
He is still around you Workerbee He is Happy now and settled,

Namaste
Old 01-03-2023, 02:39 PM
Master
When I was in my early 20's, I hardly knew a particular young woman. I might have spoken a few words to her. I doubt it was over 10 words.

Then I began seeing visions of her father dying because of kidney problems. I knew nothing about her father. Shortly afterwards, her father died. That experienced scared me and I stopped accepting visions. It took a long time for me get over that and there are times even now where I still think I am still not over it.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 05-03-2023, 07:31 AM
Master

"Did you know someone was going to die?"

Maybe I'm odd but I know everyone's bodies are going to fail at some point then we go somewhere else. Everyone is going to die in other words. I think of life as very short as well.
Old 05-03-2023, 08:50 AM
Pathfinder

My father has had an autoimmune disease since 2015... my world turned upside down when he was first hospitalized as we were about to lose him that year but we didn't...

7 years afterwards on the summer of 2022, around July to August, I was waking up in the morning, or I was going to sleep at night crying heavily feeling a loss that had not yet taken place... I was crying as If he had already passed away even though he was with my mother in our cottage enjoying nature and spending relaxing vacation there...

Come October 2022, we had him hospitalized twice... the first time I was calm and I was reassured from my higher self that he was going to be alright and he was...

the second time I had this eerie feeling that nothing would go right but I tried to shoo it away and think positively...

then I saw a dream on November (which I described here in another post) of an angel walking away with my father and me repeating multiple times "An angel by my father's side, an angel by my father's side"

Three weeks later on 9 December 2022, he passed away in the ICU... the way he died is a detail I will not go under as it is painful and not in the context of this forum...

Mind you, now it is only me and my mother...

One week ago, I saw another dream... I was watching a huge parade (not the happy kind, just a lot of people walking and protesting and going towards a large church) through a window... I was somehow shielded and had someone as company with me...

I saw my father walking amongst the other people and searching for my mother... I saw her a couple of people behind him and I was hitting on the window and yelling that "Dad she is right behind you"... Thankfully she bumped onto him, he helped her put on her coat and they marched together towards the church... I woke up after that...

I also experience again this crying for my mother now as if she is dead and I am all alone even though she is still alive... you can understand where I am going with this...

I do not wish this feeling to anyone... I know that it is the universe's way of preparing me and making me stronger... but still... IT IS PAINFULL....

not to mention that with my journey throught the dark night of the soul that I am having right now, it does not get easier...

I hope everyone that experienced sth similar heals fast from this and walks forward stronger and wiser...
Old 13-03-2023, 05:27 PM
Administrator
Hello

Yes, its not a nice ability to have and its one I often struggle with how to take it all in at times. Too I take it in stride and I do not share what I sense as one cannot "cheat death" even if information is passed along death still comes.

We are all given abilities for a reason and I guess its to see how we rise to deal with them and grow with them.

Lynn