Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements > Old News

Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Deactivated Account
lol thanks leex
Old 26-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Nighttemplar

Congratulations Daisy. I wish you well and hope you enjoy your new found role. Well done!
Night
Old 26-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Deactivated Account
thank you nighttemplarxx
Old 27-10-2006, 04:41 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
????????????????????up where

oh, how witty of you (*cough, sarcastic cough*)

I mean don't destroy the site, I know how much of a clutz you are, I think you might need to 'moderate' that first. I just wouldn't want you to accidentally hit the wrong key whilst 'moderating' and totally mess up the system.

Enlightener
Old 27-10-2006, 05:59 AM
rose

man...pull those claws back in enlightener. please!!!!
Old 27-10-2006, 08:38 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
oh, how witty of you (*cough, sarcastic cough*)

I mean don't destroy the site, I know how much of a clutz you are, I think you might need to 'moderate' that first. I just wouldn't want you to accidentally hit the wrong key whilst 'moderating' and totally mess up the system.

Enlightener

what's a 'clutz' is that slang for a clumsy old biddy? you obviously don't like me and that is your rightthough i don't know what i've done to upset you, perhaps you'd like to enlighten me, as for messing up the site, why on earth would i do that, i'm not stupid,and i won't change for anyone. like me or lump me enlightener, much love and light your friend daisy xxx:
Old 27-10-2006, 08:41 AM
Deactivated Account
you should get that cough checked out by the way it could turn quite nasty this time of year xxx
Old 27-10-2006, 08:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
man...pull those claws back in enlightener. please!!!!

he (i think) is quite entitled to his opinion rose i'm difficult to offend, i have the skin of an rhino and the butt to match
Old 27-10-2006, 10:01 AM
rose

that's true daisy :) here's a hug anyway

Last edited by rose : 27-10-2006 at 10:05 AM.
Old 27-10-2006, 01:11 PM
Enlightener

dude! you guys totally got the tone wrong, your both clutz's

OH! it's 11:11 and it's called busting your balls (I'm kinda still practicing it, to tell you the truth, so bear with me.)

God, it was a joke, or have you no sense of humour

...women

Enlightener
Closed Thread