Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-03-2018, 03:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven
Very true. Even ignoring them after telling them to go away takes great strength.

I never considered that such experiences may be blessings in disguise, but they have taught me not to trust everyone, and also to stand up for myself so those were two very important lessons.

Thanks for your input!

True I find I'm better at standing up than ignoring something that I feel is bothering me, ignoring does take alot of another form of strength. Welcome ;)
Old 07-04-2018, 09:01 PM
Seeker

When people communicate with the spiritual world, they mostly communicate with the spirit within their own soul. Most of these people are reincarnates. That means they have lived many lives before. Some people may have had many different lives and many different religions. This would account for the appearance of many different personalities. Some people may have been a Christian for a thousand years. This will produce a singular spirit which is reinforced in Christianity. Some people see evil spirits. It is possible for people to absorb many different spirits within their souls. In any event evil spirits cannot float around in space. They must reside in someone or some animal to survive.
Old 16-04-2018, 05:49 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Hello, my name is Stephen, I got caught up in the New Age Spirituality movement and a lot of bad things started to happen to me in 2016 till now.

I'm still being stalked by an evil spirit to this day that won't leave me alone, in the past it convinced me to greatly harm myself and almost commit suicide.

I should've stuck to what was written in the Bible instead of getting involved with Spirituality.

Despite the claims of New Age practitioners, spirit guides are anything but benevolent. They are not the spirits of dear, departed loved ones, nor are they ascended masters who have crossed over some mystical plane. They are what the Bible calls “familiar spirits” (Leviticus 20:27, NKJV). They don’t announce their evil nature but portray themselves as beneficial. Second Corinthians 11:14–15 says, “Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness.” Satan’s lies are most effective when they look and sound like the truth, when they seem helpful. Spirit guides are actually demonic spirits who masquerade as helpers in order to trap and destroy people with false teachings and occult practices.

According to spirit guides, man’s purpose is to be transformed through spiritual awareness, realize his inner divinity, and connect with the cosmos. According to the Bible, man’s purpose is to glorify God and be conformed to His image. Spiritualism teaches that man is inherently good, with unlimited potential for power and advancement. The Bible says that man is inherently sinful, and no one is truly good. Spirit guides assert that truth is relative and there are many paths to God. The Bible declares that God is truth, and Jesus Christ is the only way to a right relationship with Him. Spirit guides represent a worldview that is diametrically opposed to what the Bible says.

In the Bible, God warned His people repeatedly about the dangers of dabbling in the spirit world. Leviticus 19:31 says, “Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them.” Deuteronomy 18:11–12 says that those who consult with familiar spirits are an abomination to God. In 1 Chronicles 10:13 we read that King Saul died because he “asked counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to enquire of it; and enquired not of the Lord.” We are told in 1 John 4:1, “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.”

Hi Stephen,

I understand you are going through a lot of inner commotion right now. Realizing you have been deceived is quite an ordeal to go through. What you are quoting is correct in a lot of ways, but you must realize something important. What do you expect the response is going to be when you come to a forums such as this, a new age spiritual forums, that you recognize now as being a hub for demonic stating what you are stating? Even angels/Jesus goes to hell in order to preach and help spread gods light, but they do so knowing that they are surrounded by sins of all nature and deception of all sorts.

To put it another way, environment matters. The answers you are going to get on these forums is different vs. the answer you are going to get on a christian spiritual forum board. No different than if you ask someone in hell vs. someone in heaven. The goal is to escape hell, not to linger. Many live in their own little worlds - a delusional world - and we must respect that because we respect free will regardless of where that choice leads to. We, Christ followers, save who we can and put ourselves in adverse conditions out of love.

I recommend not to linger in hell unless you have reached the level of a shepherd. Best of luck to you.
Old 21-04-2018, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Hi Stephen,

I understand you are going through a lot of inner commotion right now. Realizing you have been deceived is quite an ordeal to go through. What you are quoting is correct in a lot of ways, but you must realize something important. What do you expect the response is going to be when you come to a forums such as this, a new age spiritual forums, that you recognize now as being a hub for demonic stating what you are stating? Even angels/Jesus goes to hell in order to preach and help spread gods light, but they do so knowing that they are surrounded by sins of all nature and deception of all sorts.

To put it another way, environment matters. The answers you are going to get on these forums is different vs. the answer you are going to get on a christian spiritual forum board. No different than if you ask someone in hell vs. someone in heaven. The goal is to escape hell, not to linger. Many live in their own little worlds - a delusional world - and we must respect that because we respect free will regardless of where that choice leads to. We, Christ followers, save who we can and put ourselves in adverse conditions out of love.

I recommend not to linger in hell unless you have reached the level of a shepherd. Best of luck to you.

You have 193 posts in hell.

Just saying......
Old 21-04-2018, 03:52 AM
Newbie ;)

If all power comes from God, then why do we need to fiddle with spirit guides and such?

I've struggled with this concept.
Old 07-05-2018, 06:32 PM
DivinelyLovable

Quote:
Hello, my name is Stephen, I got caught up in the New Age Spirituality movement and a lot of bad things started to happen to me in 2016 till now.

I'm still being stalked by an evil spirit to this day that won't leave me alone, in the past it convinced me to greatly harm myself and almost commit suicide.

I should've stuck to what was written in the Bible instead of getting involved with Spirituality.

Despite the claims of New Age practitioners, spirit guides are anything but benevolent. They are not the spirits of dear, departed loved ones, nor are they ascended masters who have crossed over some mystical plane. They are what the Bible calls “familiar spirits” (Leviticus 20:27, NKJV). They don’t announce their evil nature but portray themselves as beneficial. Second Corinthians 11:14–15 says, “Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness.” Satan’s lies are most effective when they look and sound like the truth, when they seem helpful. Spirit guides are actually demonic spirits who masquerade as helpers in order to trap and destroy people with false teachings and occult practices.

According to spirit guides, man’s purpose is to be transformed through spiritual awareness, realize his inner divinity, and connect with the cosmos. According to the Bible, man’s purpose is to glorify God and be conformed to His image. Spiritualism teaches that man is inherently good, with unlimited potential for power and advancement. The Bible says that man is inherently sinful, and no one is truly good. Spirit guides assert that truth is relative and there are many paths to God. The Bible declares that God is truth, and Jesus Christ is the only way to a right relationship with Him. Spirit guides represent a worldview that is diametrically opposed to what the Bible says.

In the Bible, God warned His people repeatedly about the dangers of dabbling in the spirit world. Leviticus 19:31 says, “Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them.” Deuteronomy 18:11–12 says that those who consult with familiar spirits are an abomination to God. In 1 Chronicles 10:13 we read that King Saul died because he “asked counsel of one that had a familiar spirit, to enquire of it; and enquired not of the Lord.” We are told in 1 John 4:1, “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.”

I'm Christian and would follow the Bible before any spriit guide. I agree with you that without being saved, the New Age movement presents a lot of spiritual risk to naive souls.

Overall, from my experience, how spirits differ from angels and demons is that they have a personality and communicate through their memories and experiences. Angels and demons tend to be like programs with a specific function. A person can be a host for multiple demons and angels. That person will still have their spirit personality, but will also exhibit the "program" of the angel or demon such as aptitude for love, justice, lust or pride (depending on what angel or demon it is).

Here is a good example I can think of. There is an angel out there known for lying to women to seduce them. I've read stories of other psychic women just like me who have interacted with this angel, and all of us have the exact same story he's put into our minds about being his wife. A human host for this angel would exhibit the same exact behavior by lying to women to seduce them.

If I compare that to my great-grandmother being my spirit guide, it's different. I am not going to take on my great grandmother's characteristics just because she is guiding me.

This is why I think the Holy Spirit is a person, and is interpreted as being a person. Being the wisdom part of the trinity, there isn't another way the Holy Spirit could have that kind of knowledge. So technically, all Christians are given the ultimate spirit guide.

I hope that made sense. As a clairvoyant, I see that much of these posts are channeled from above. This one is for sure and it triggers me to get a lot of insight. But you never know who is going to be reading this so I'll keep the personal info about me off.

Last edited by DivinelyLovable : 07-05-2018 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:56 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

Nevertheless, the vatican has acknowledged EVP and sponsored research into paranormal phenomena for decades. Catching up to the times?

"The Church has decided not to forbid any more the dialogue with the deceased with the condition that these contacts are carried out with a serious religious and scientific purpose" This is from Father Gino Concetti from an interview in the 1990s.
The full article (The Vatican supports EVP) can be found here: http://www.victorzammit.com/articles/vatican&evp.htm

(Mods, I'm new here and not sure if I linked and quoted in line with forum rules. If not, my apologies, and please delete. Thank you!)
Old 07-05-2018, 08:00 PM
DivinelyLovable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi Renegade,

I'd like to ask your thoughts on this if you don't mind, it is a recent post of mine where I give an example and explain how I communicate with my guide, and what it has told me. I am actually asking for your thoughts on this, that is you yourself who calls yourself Renegade. I don't want bible quotes, I don't want the word of Jesus, nor the Word of God, understand me I am asking you a human being, your thoughts on this below, in your own words. And here it is:

Lucifer, is that you? Common technique of the enemy is to ask what you think and not what it says in the Bible. Jesus would only address the enemy using scripture and never said his own opinion to him.
Old 07-05-2018, 08:42 PM
DivinelyLovable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
Another reason for communicating with spirits is because the person in his work of consciousness himself resembles an evil spirit.
Well, what is the work of consciousness in spiteful spirits?
This is the strongest selfishness, violation of all the commandments, frequent lies, evil consciousness .. and huge pride .. And also a lack of good karma.
Therefore, the proverb: "Fisherman fisherman sees from afar" works well.
People who have love and compassion, altruistic, thinking about the benefits of many souls from statistics never fall into such states.
Therefore, also the key to getting out of this state is a thorough repentance of the 10 commandments and the practice of complying with them. You also need to learn to be modest. To break the backbone of your pride. This is the main condition to output
from the devil's state. And the accumulation of good karma. To give joy to many souls. To delight in them.
This is something that demons never do and hate can not do it.

Ugh, Nitiananda, I've been sitting here reading through your posts. Powerful thoughts.
Old 08-05-2018, 04:49 AM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivinelyLovable
As a clairvoyant, .

You say something about the possibility of hosting both Ángels and demons. No intention to hijack this thread; but can you send me a PM if you “see” that this happening in my life ...