Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-02-2020, 11:11 AM
Master
Everything is being and becoming evermore here and now. Including that which was before the big bang.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Everything is being and becoming evermore here and now. Including that which was before the big bang.
A reverse blackhole or whitehole could have created the big bang. I do think that the physical universe is a physical manifestation of oneness being and becoming.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:56 AM
Master
I thought everything just arises out of consciousness like a rabbit from a hat does .

x daz x
Old 03-03-2020, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I thought everything just arises out of consciousness like a rabbit from a hat does .

x daz x
The unchanging laws of creation are not magical, they are normal and natural. Yes you can be do or have anything you want, if you simply understand the unchanging laws of creation and recognize them and apply them consciously and with full understanding. But that is not magic, it is simply normal and natural.

The inability to be do or have anything you so desire, that is the true distortion of nature and reality. That is due to a self contradictory thought or idea that is not compatible with your true nature of being all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely and joyously here and now. And thus it simply doesn't feel good. And IT does not really exist, as IT is simply a self contradictory thought or idea, that is indicated by the negative emotion that one feels as they hold on to that self contradictory thought or idea that is not compatible with their true nature of being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and freely and joyously and empoweredly and knowingly, here and now. All that you and ALL truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously and freely and knowingly here and now.

Because you are simply free to be do or have anything you so desire. So the only job you have, the only responsibility you have as a consciousness, is to KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. And life helps you know it. That is great. You want to know it. So that you can enjoy it. And as you enjoy it, so too it shall be enjoyed upon you. It is simply law. Unchanging eternal law of existence. What you put out is what you get back. If you enjoy what you want, you will experience more of what you enjoy and want. And life always helps you know what you want. For if you know very clearly what you don't want, you also know more clearly what it is you do want. That's how easy and simple and infinitely and eternally good life is. And existence is.

So what you say is true, everything arises out of the consciousness that is who you truely are. That is why there is no time and space, appart from the one that exists within your consciousness. And so you as a physical human being also exist WITHIN your own greater non-physical consciousness. You are an inseperable EXTENSION of who all that you truely are, as a greater non-physical consciousness a small part of which is focused here through your leading edge time space reality extension that you call your physical human body. And why are you here? To expand. To come to evermore greater allowed realisation of the evermoreness of all that you truely do want to be do or have ongoingly evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully here and now. Where all that exists is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously and freely here and now. To simply come to evermore natural and effortless and joyous greater allowed realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have, and so your greater non-physical consciousness becomes all of that unconditionally, so that you can also allow yourself to enjoy more unconditionally what you want, and thus as you do, you will allow all that you want, to be realised by you. Effortlessly, because you already are it, being and becoming the evermoreness of all of it ongoingly evermore here and now. You are inseperable from all of it being and becoming evermore ongoingly eternally here and now. Forever and ever. Ever expandingly. Evermore joyously and effortlessly and freely and truely naturally.
Old 03-03-2020, 02:20 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:

x daz x

That's the Vishishtadvaita (qualified non-dualism) view. The Advaita view is everything is an appearance in consciousness.
Old 03-03-2020, 02:55 PM
Master
My line of thought was slightly with tongue in cheek because of conversations I have had in the past where peeps just say things arise and things appear as if by magic and I have been met with resistance to even admit their physical birth/s as a way and means to appear in this world .

It sounds more spiritual and poetic when things arise and appear in or of consciousness rather than admit the physical processes involved .

As Ewwerrin mentions above about natural processes and not so much magic it's not as if you can manifest a physical baby out of thin air . It's not as if you can simply create an appearance within or of consciousness like an oak tree, for it has to go through a specific process in order to make an appearance .

With that in mind, for some spiritual folks it doesn't sound poetic and when there are physical processes involved it can conflict with the dream analogy .. that's why the floatier the analogy the more it fits in with their take on reality .. simply arising and appearing and whatnot ..

x daz x
Old 03-03-2020, 03:11 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
My line of thought was slightly with tongue in cheek because of conversations I have had in the past where peeps just say things arise and things appear as if by magic and I have been met with resistance to even admit their physical birth/s as a way and means to appear in this world .

It sounds more spiritual and poetic when things arise and appear in or of consciousness rather than admit the physical processes involved .

As Ewwerrin mentions above about natural processes and not so much magic it's not as if you can manifest a physical baby out of thin air . It's not as if you can simply create an appearance within or of consciousness like an oak tree, for it has to go through a specific process in order to make an appearance .

With that in mind, for some spiritual folks it doesn't sound poetic and when there are physical processes involved it can conflict with the dream analogy .. that's why the floatier the analogy the more it fits in with their take on reality .. simply arising and appearing and whatnot ..

x daz x

That's only in your mind. You create a straw man to easily knock down in support of your perspective. It's bias and you can't see it.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
That's only in your mind. You create a straw man to easily knock down in support of your perspective. It's bias and you can't see it.

When there is talk of things arising and appearing in and of consciousness without acknowledging the physical birthing process for examples sake then there is a supported foundation of everything is dreamy ..

I have an understanding that things don't just arise or appear in the physical realm due to my experience of it's processes . You didn't just appear and reply to my above post did you?

Did you vanish the moment you posted?

If questioning your presence in these ways makes me biased in some way then so be it .

I am happy to state that you didn't simply arise as an appearance .

x daz x
Old 03-03-2020, 04:01 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
When there is talk of things arising and appearing in and of consciousness without acknowledging the physical birthing process for examples sake then there is a supported foundation of everything is dreamy ..

I have an understanding that things don't just arise or appear in the physical realm due to my experience of it's processes . You didn't just appear and reply to my above post did you?

Did you vanish the moment you posted?

If questioning your presence in these ways makes me biased in some way then so be it .

I am happy to state that you didn't simply arise as an appearance .

x daz x

Another straw man. I laid it out quite clearly in my example of electroweak unification. Is it that you can't understand or don't want to understand?

Aside from that why is your opinion worth more than thousands of years of mystics and sages exploring spirituality? Why is it worth more than the two Nobel prizes awarded for electroweak unification?
Old 03-03-2020, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
How do you know this?