Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 16-11-2019, 10:28 AM
Suspended
Arrow The usage of dolls in Witchcrafting or voodoo or black magic.

Hello Wicca group,

I would like to ask the Wicca group, if anyone knows from this and for this,

How prevalent and/or common nowadays the usage of dolls in witchcrafting or voodoo/black magic is and who exactly, what kind of group of people or individual uses or may use this way to harm or hurt another.

Another question is, why the usage specifically of a doll and not any other object?.

I thought that the above mentioned(voodoo and usage of a doll in it to hurt or harm another) was an action taking place in the far far past. However an experience that I had and sensing exactly this to be taking place against my person even seeing this, had let me question this thought/belief leading me to believe otherwise and which obviously led to the questions posed.

Just to avoid any misunderstandings or false conclusions or beliefs or others taking this thread personally or that it regards themselves, I am clarifying that the experience I made a reference to had taken place long before I joined this forum, more than 1 year ago.

Obviously, it is an experience that I still carry with me and from which the questions posed on this thread stem from and to which I hope to get some answers.

All the best and wishing a lovely weekend to all!
Old 16-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Master
In some areas: very prevalent.

The doll generally represents a certain person.

The practice is not as odd as one may suspect. Once a person believes that if they have been 'offended', they have the 'right' to return the 'evil' back to the sender. Then they amplify the return typically returning the 'evil' by a factor of 10.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 16-11-2019, 11:43 AM
Suspended
Good morning Big John and thank you for your response.

It was and is shocking for me to hear that "is prevalent in some areas" and "not as odd as one may suspect" as, I thought and believed (up to my experience that raised these questions) that was an action taking place hundreds and hundreds of years ago. In other words, I was in the latter category mentioned by you, considering this "odd" to be taking place nowadays and also to be "prevalent".

Can you mention "the areas" that is "more prevalent"?.

That's great that it can all return to sender and 10fold, that is exactly what they deserve to get really.

But, how can this be done?. In what way, what should their "victim" do in order for this evil to be returned to the sender 10fold?.
Old 16-11-2019, 04:28 PM
55Degrees

'Dolls' or the more commonly used term 'poppets' are used in all forms of witchcraft.
Thanks to movies and tv shows, most people associate them with black magick and voodoo which is a huge misconception.

Poppets are often used as an aid in sympathetic magick and can be used for positive outcomes, especially for healing and protection (I use poppets in my practice, tho I am not wiccan andI do not ascribe to the threefold (or tenfold) law).

I find it frustrating that the use of poppets/dolls are associated with something negative. I have a poppet beside my front door as part of a protection spell and I also have one for prosperity on my altar.

Yes, they can be used negatively but there is so much more to them.
Think of corn dolls and Brigid dolls that are made at Imbolc, same idea and certainly not 'evil'. There's quite a bit of info out there in Internet land which may answer your questions more fully.
Old 16-11-2019, 04:30 PM
Suspended
Another question for you Big John is, by "in some areas: very prevalent" do you mean "certain areas of practice" in general or "areas"/parts of a country or countries?.

Thanks.
Old 16-11-2019, 05:03 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
'Dolls' or the more commonly used term 'poppets' are used in all forms of witchcraft.
Thanks to movies and tv shows, most people associate them with black magick and voodoo which is a huge misconception.

Poppets are often used as an aid in sympathetic magick and can be used for positive outcomes, especially for healing and protection.

I use poppets in my practice (tho I am not wiccan) and find it frustrating that it's associated with something negative. I have a poppet beside my front door and as part of a protection spell and I also have one for prosperity on my altar.

Yes, they can be used negatively but there is so much more to them.
Think of corn dolls and Brigid dolls that are made at Imbolc, same idea and certainly not 'evil'. There's quite a bit of info out there in Internet land which may answer your questions more fully.

Hello 55degrees and thank you for your response and insight into matters.

I can assure you that this is not related to any fantasy or imagination stemming from any movie whatsoever or straight after watching a movie but, a certain personal experience I had in which I actually felt that I was laying in my deathbed not just bed due having got tremendously physically sick when I did not even had a flu for more than 15 years, have a very strong immune system and with my person to be experiencing among others, what you read in the original post.

I will really appreciate it if you refer me to some enlightening material in regards to a victim resolving a situation in which a doll can be used in the second situation mentioned by you, in a negative way, in harming and hurting another.

More specifically, I am interested in what Big John said that can be done. Sending all back to the sender/s.

The original post does not mean to say or imply that dolls are evil or those involved in witchcrafting and have dolls result in black magic. In addition to this, it does not regard at all and whatsoever, this category of persons and sort of white magic but specifically the usage of dolls for evil, hurting and harming another and black magic/voodoo.

One of the questions of this post was, how prevalent this is that was followed by all the rest questions in this thread.

Any advice or material in regards to any black witchcrafting sent back to the sender 10fold , which is what I am interested in, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 16-11-2019, 05:55 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Hello 55degrees and thank you for your response and insight into matters.

I can assure you that this is not related to any fantasy or imagination stemming from any movie whatsoever or straight after watching a movie but, a certain personal experience I had in which I actually felt that I was laying in my deathbed not just bed due having got tremendously physically sick when I did not even had a flu for more than 15 years, have a very strong immune system and with my person to be experiencing among others, what you read in the original post.

I will really appreciate it if you refer me to some enlightening material in regards to a victim resolving a situation in which a doll can be used in the second situation mentioned by you, in a negative way, in harming and hurting another.

More specifically, I am interested in what Big John said that can be done. Sending all back to the sender/s.

The original post does not mean to say or imply that dolls are evil or those involved in witchcrafting and have dolls result in black magic. In addition to this, it does not regard at all and whatsoever, this category of persons and sort of white magic but specifically the usage of dolls for evil, hurting and harming another and black magic/voodoo.

One of the questions of this post was, how prevalent this is that was followed by all the rest questions in this thread.

Any advice or material in regards to any black witchcrafting sent back to the sender 10fold , which is what I am interested in, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

As before, the use if poppets is more common than people realise whether used for good or otherwise regardless of the area of magick/witchcraft (this is why we need a general magick/witchcraft board). They are best known for use in the Voodoo religion but also have a long history in European folk magick and ancient Egyptian magick. Most historical culture has some form of this magick and some modern day practitioners pull from a variety of cultures for their practice.

As for returning the energy tenfold, I suppose if you believe it happens naturally then it will happen. Purposely seeking to send it back tenfold? Then if you want to believe in the tenfold law, what will then come back to you? Honestly you're better looking at placing protection on yourself and sending healing to the other party instead of creating a cycle of harm.
Old 17-11-2019, 07:33 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
As before, the use if poppets is more common than people realise whether used for good or otherwise regardless of the area of magick/witchcraft (this is why we need a general magick/witchcraft board). They are best known for use in the Voodoo religion but also have a long history in European folk magick and ancient Egyptian magick. Most historical culture has some form of this magick and some modern day practitioners pull from a variety of cultures for their practice.

As for returning the energy tenfold, I suppose if you believe it happens naturally then it will happen. Purposely seeking to send it back tenfold? Then if you want to believe in the tenfold law, what will then come back to you? Honestly you're better looking at placing protection on yourself and sending healing to the other party instead of creating a cycle of harm.

Hi 55degrees,

Thank you for your response. I am surprised to hear that "Voodoo" is a religion...having said this, in regards to protection is there a "quick fix" meaning any action that can be taken in just minutes not even hours and/or immediately that will act as a protective shield or protection?.

I do not wish this category any good or bad but, humans will always seek and want retribution in the form or pursue of justice and if you have a look at the symbol of justice that is a symbol of balance that is obviously achieved by all returned to sender.
Old 17-11-2019, 05:45 PM
Master

Sunshine, hello. As has been stated, poppets have been used for millenia and are still very popular today. You asked why the usage of dolls. The answer to that is that a doll is probably the best representation of a human being. In sympathetic magic what is done to the poppet manifests in the target. You feel or believe, apparently, that some kind of working was done on you last year. My advice would be to find out via divination if this actually happened. Why would somebody want to do this to you? Who did you upset enough to warrant someone doing this to you? Who do you know that is knowledgeable enough to work a hex (or some kind of negative spell) on you? Before "sending" stuff back I would determine if anything NEEDS to be sent back. Often people think they're cursed or have had negative magic worked on them when in fact they haven't - it's just life giving us a hard time.
Old 18-11-2019, 07:28 AM
Suspended
Good morning JennyCrow and thank you for your valuable and helpful response that brings forward for me further matters.

I will start with the first that I thought when reading your post and first and foremost in regards to the usage of dolls or "poppets" as they are called for which having said that "this is the best representation of a human being" , reason why "a poppet" is used , you said that "this is sympathetic magic".

The first that I thought was a question based on what I also sensed during another past experience this one further back than the one mentioned in the post, about 5-6 years ago.

Based on the response "this is sympathetic magic" the conclusion that is naturally drawn by me is that , there are different kinds of magic.

I would like to ask you since you seem to be aware of them, what kind of magic uses or needs the usage of personal objects of others, something personal, be it a hair , a photograph or whatever else is personal.

If "a poppet" is "the best representation of a human being" why should another want or be looking for or trying to get or steal something personal that another has and not use straight ahead "a poppet" and just go ahead to try and harm and hurt another in this way?.

Why is this not preferred by this category of persons whoever this category may be or whatever they are called?.

Is it that certain special skills are required for another or some form of initiation to use the "poppets" that, they do not have or do they consider this other way mentioned that they use more efficient or superior than "the poppets" for causing the desirable harm and hurt"?.

"What is done to the poppet is manifested to the target".

This is exactly what had happened to me right at that time, huge needles being literally stabbed in the middle of each leg first and foremost then, different parts of my body with full force, full of hatred which not only I sensed and experienced but, I "saw" as well, this specific action to be taking place by another against my person that time and not just "believe" or "felt".

It was a dark image and figure of a person , could not distinguish or see facial characteristics or face because, the specific dark figure was also blurry like a muddy water, it was dark energy and force that was not just derived from this person but, was all around this figure, extending let us say 6-7 cms even more than this from the actual body figure.

I already know what I sensed , experienced and saw and this to have taken place.

"Who did I upset".

This was not upset but full blown hatred deriving from and inside this person.

Too many people get upset daily by others but, they do not result in deliberately and intentionally trying to harm or hurt others, to get them sick or have them killed, do they?.

No upset warrants or excuses evil or the effort or intention to cause harm and hurt to another, this is full blown hatred and it takes a particular type of person to result and act upon this full blown hatred in this way.

A very dark, psychopathic figure that obviously derives pleasure and satisfaction from the pain and suffering he/she deliberately and intentionally own person causes to another, in my opinion.

No upset in another warrants this hateful action.

The specific person was definitely not a friend of mine or an acquaintance, I hanged out with.

I know or knew nobody in my immediate environment back then who did this.

Having said this, no acquaintance or family member of a person I hanged out with, is going to come out and say,"hey, look at my poppet and now, look at what I am going to do to her and what is going to happen to her" to the family member or their acquaintance they hang out with, do they?.

"Prior to sending this back"...

I do believe now that it had already been sent back to them.