Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 04-04-2019, 03:21 PM
Administrator
Hello

I feel that there are inter dimensional beings that come in and out of our dimension at times.

I have seen Dragons in the sky at times with that feeling of mystery they hold. I am not sure that they came in the days where we had battles with them and slay them. Yet something brings in that connection to them.

I have had an experience with a Troll once, and LOL it was not under a bridge where the Three Goats crossed.

I have seen lights dance in the garden at times, that are not dew drops being reflected in the rising sunlight. Now that could be insects. Here again something brings in this connection we have with them being real.

Lynn
Old 04-04-2019, 07:53 PM
mindanalyzer

A few years ago I used to dream [VERY VIVIDLY and night after night] of being a warrior angel; yeah ... I miss those days, sadly it does not happen anymore and when it does I can hardly remember

Well, my point is that in one of these dreams I was training flying maneuvers and I saw a strange-looking being and I decided to land and check him out.

He was a sort of dwarf with a big nose and ears. He behaved like a young kid, not showing any aggressiveness or fear or trying to find out who I was; He was more interested in checking my sword, wings, etc.

After a while I stopped being amused and started feeling kind of suffocated by his behavior [usually I react to real kids in this same manner, I like them and I am kind but when they push it I find it difficult to take]; This being behaved like a spoiled kid that does not know when to stop. At that point I decided to fly out to get rid of him
Old 27-04-2019, 10:51 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

The Phoenix

I absolutely love mythological creature's and I believe that they do exsist in different dimension's and my favorite one is the Phoenix. I love everything about the Phoenix because it's absolutely and amazing bird and represent's change at the ultimate level.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:32 AM
Newbie ;)

I live in Cornwall, here Pixies etc are very real and respected still. The miners would leave the crust of pasties to feed the Knockers. To not do so would increase the chance of you dying in a mine. My children see fairies and elementals. I have taken photos of the elementals dancing in my fireplace. My nan was from Cork and raised us in her Irish tradition. We would and still do leave food out for the otherworldly folk. When you chuck the dregs out of your cup onto the floor it goes back to sharing your most precious things with the fair folk so that you are not selfish. I follow the Irish Lore especially the Tuatha Dé Danann who ruled Eire before the Milesians beat them and they journeyed to the Other World and over time became known by the locals as the Fairies. Fairies is a name that they do not overly like same as the Little people (as these are early Christian terms that diminish their true power in the eyes of the people).

Traditionally you do not mess or invoke the fair folk. Basically leave them alone. However if you do choose to do so be careful of what you ask of them and show total respect. Only ever summon the good folk not those of ill harm. Stick to the rules regarding fairy mounds, never saying thank you etc. Remember thank you is flippant it is meaningless, actions speak louder than words!!!!!!

Look up Morgan Daimler for specific work of the otherworld and Lora O'Brien for all Irish Lore.
Old 26-05-2019, 11:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagan_Enchantress
Traditionally you do not mess or invoke the fair folk. Basically leave them alone. However if you do choose to do so be careful of what you ask of them and show total respect. Only ever summon the good folk not those of ill harm. Stick to the rules regarding fairy mounds, never saying thank you etc. Remember thank you is flippant it is meaningless, actions speak louder than words!!!!!!

Sure, I'll eat those fairies for breakfast. What are they taking so long to kill me?
Old 27-05-2019, 03:05 PM
Pathfinder
Dragons were real, and according to a lot of people still are. Look up modern pterodactyl sightings and you'll see what I mean! As for fairies some of them are just spirit beings, they live in a place that isn't here. Some I think were/are more physical and lived in un-developed areas away from humans for the most part. If you look at some of the strange creatures we have living in this world today it's just plain silly to say you know what existed out there 500 years ago, even more so to deny creatures that go back thousands of years in legends.
Old 29-05-2019, 10:35 AM
Seeker
Hi
here is my opinions.
As thoughts create our "reality" on a individual level one to one. We experience the duality as thought forms from Source and its grounding in the duality of the holographic principle of the thrones and principles of what is to become law of the unmaifested sim of divine female/masculine aspect of God in the hereafter.
Namaste
A Gray Vidar
Old 03-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Administrator
Never say never there are many tales of all sorts of creatures being real

and unless proven otherwise I will always believe that

Namaste
Old 03-06-2019, 10:33 AM
Master
While some mythological creatures might be real myth, others could be totally real, just not necessarily in the physical sense. But beyond this reality lies another so it's all up for grabs. People can phase in an out through meditation or astral travel. And if anyone believes or seen ghosts it makes no sense to refuse the possibility of other beings..

I do get skeptical when people claim these creatures have physical bodies, because we very much have been to remote jungles, the deep sea, and up in the mountains and discovered many tiny species so this entire phenomenon isn't the same as physical animals..
Old 29-09-2019, 11:57 PM
Deactivated Account
We're like the saying goes somebody had to see him in order to drawings or talk about them. Before the Lord made us he made many dimensions how many planets and many of other things that's why he said

And I make it the I May get this wrong but the Lord did say this time we'll make them in our image.