Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 18-02-2020, 05:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Personal introspection

Hi folks,

based on the the second hermetic principle of Correspondence, the macrocosm is contained within the microcosm and therefore all it's knowledge too. So within everybody of us is every secret of the universe, just not that clear.

My question:

How do you or how could I obtain that knowledge?
Do you have any practicing methods for personal introspection?
If yes, please share them :)

Prerequisites:

- Im open mindes (but not naive)
- Try to stay healthy (dont consume flouride, try to avoid metals/pollutions
/chemistry, was vegan HCLF for some time, am doing sports)
- I will start meditating soon
- Never took psychedelics, idk if I should start with DMT or similar (any suggestions about that?)
- Have an higher-than-average consciousness
Old 18-02-2020, 06:45 PM
JustASimpleGuy

If your speaking about hermeticism in relation to manifesting and LoA, the "Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction" sub-forum is probably a better place to get an answer.
Old 18-02-2020, 06:47 PM
Newbie ;)

is there a "move" option?
Old 18-02-2020, 06:59 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius777
is there a "move" option?

I don't think so. You'd have to get a Mod to do that. PM one of the mods. If you look at the bottom showing all current online members they are highlighted.
Old 18-02-2020, 08:08 PM
Master

Quote:
based on the the second hermetic principle of Correspondence, the macrocosm is contained within the microcosm and therefore all it's knowledge too. So within everybody of us is every secret of the universe, just not that clear.

My question:

Prerequisites:

- Im open minded (but not naive)
- Never took psychedelics, idk if I should start with DMT or similar (any suggestions about that?)

I am not sure why this might relate to manifestation and LOA.

If you are serious about wanting to understand more about the law of correspondence and the microcosm as an expression of the macrocosm then you could investigate the teachings of Alice Bailey. Her books were written 1919-1949, and they go into the subject in great depth. But they are not easy reading, and the terminology and the ideas take a bit of getting used to. However, the information you seek is scattered throughout her various books, so I could not suggest any particular one to begin with.

I would not bother taking any psychedelics. I did my fair share as a young man and I consider them a waste of time. Whatever you might experience is only temporary, and there are other ways to altered states of consciousness.

If you are really serious about personal introspection then do not say "I will start meditating soon". Start meditating today. Sitting with yourself for one hour each day with no external distractions will reveal a great deal about you.

Peace
Old 29-02-2020, 02:37 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Hi folks,

My question:

Prerequisites:

"How do you or how could I obtain that knowledge?"
You already have it.

"Do you have any practicing methods for personal introspection?"
Life, just keep practicing.

BTW: your post reminded me of something. There are many many mircostates all within one macrostate.

"In statistical mechanics, Boltzmann's equation (also known as Boltzmann-Planck equation) is a probability equation relating the entropy S of an ideal gas to the quantity W, the number of real microstates corresponding to the gas' macrostate:
S = k ln W
In short, the Boltzmann formula shows the relationship between entropy and the number of ways the atoms or molecules of a thermodynamic system can be arranged.
"
Old 29-02-2020, 08:34 PM
Deactivated Account

I'd summarize it like this.

Say I am talking to somebody and they say something I disagree with and say I get passionate about expressing what I know to be true and so I start arguing with them about the subject. We part mad at each other.

Later in the day, I am alone and I am reflecting how my encounter with that person started out good then turned into a conflict and a bad experience. I realize caring about what others say and believe and then arguing about somebody else's ideas and beliefs creates conflict which is bad.

Then I meet up with somebody else and they go into a rant and say things I totally disagree with and find to be untrue. Bu I remember my earlier encounter and understand how resisting what somebody else is saying or believing adds nothing to my life. So as they go on and on about what they think and believe, I just smile and nod while enjoying the scenery around me. They ask me what I think and I say, "well you definitely opened my mind up about what is going on thanks!"We then enjoy eating and shopping and each others company.

Life is about learning how to be happy and without conflict within and without at all times. How to be at peace and in love with everybody and everything. So what we are aware of is when we are not free of conflict or stress then to figure out what we are doing that is making whatever is happening into a stressful or conflict filled thing. Then with this understanding, to cease this "doing," to stop creating what is into conflict.

The second hermetic principle of Correspondence states that there is harmony between the physical plane, the mental plane, and the spiritual plane. Basically, this maxim means that everything, all planes of existence, are connected and in correspondence. We don't commonly experience this harmony as we impose a personal bias onto how we want this now to be, creating resistance and conflict in various forms.

The harmony and peace, non-conflict in each moment is the natural order of things and when we don't experience that it is because there is something we are doing and thinking, probably habitually and un-consciously, that is creating the resistance or conflict. So through alert awareness we can figure out what we are doing or thinking that is creating dis-harmony or resistance, and then stop doing or holding it.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi folks,

My question:

Hello,

The link in my signature is my web site effort to describe and encourage "how to" obtain that knowledge.

I find it has never helped any one who was not already connected to their divine inner wisdom. For this is more of a Self Love undertaking than an intellectual comprehension exercise.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-03-2020, 06:49 PM
Master
Personal Introspection

Quote:
Hi folks,

My question:

Prerequisites:

Hello Julius777,

Welcome to Spiritual Forums,

Allow me to share a treasure I just discovered myself, only yesterday, after selecting a URL that has been in plain sight all the while....but which I had not noticed all the years I've been using it. https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

After you've perused this "microcosm" of awesome information, you may notice that at the bottom of the page is a URL entitled:
Return to METAPHYSICAL/SPIRITUAL INFORMATION page...which is the information I had not noticed was available until yesterday. It will take you to the Reference below. Within this reference is the excellent "Encapsulated Wisdom" from various sources providing Metaphysical/Spiritual Understandings.

One of these awesome sources is based on the channeling of information received by author Jane Roberts from a non-physical consciousness called Seth, which after the Bashar information, could start you on a journey of answered questions which will last a lifetime (of lifetimes) Here's a taste:

IN GENERAL, WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS EXISTENCE?
In the most basic sense, the purpose of life is being - as opposed to not being. In your system of three-dimensional reality you are learning about mental energy (also called thought energy or psychic energy) and how to use it. Knowledge about mental energy and its use is learned by constantly transforming your thoughts and emotions into physical form (your physical reality) and by then perceiving and dealing with the matter and events that are formed. From doing this, you are supposed to get a clear picture of your inner development as it is reflected by the exterior environment.
You participate in physical reality so that you can operate and experience within this dimension. Here, you can develop your abilities, learn, create, solve problems and help others. Matter is the shape that basic experience takes when it comes into your three-dimensional system.

MY INTELLECT DOESN'T HAVE THE INFORMATION TO CONTROL ALL OF THIS, HOW IS IT HANDLED?
There is an inner ego, an inner self which organizes "unconscious" material.
As the outer ego manipulates within the physical environment, so the inner ego or self organizes and manipulates within inner reality. It is this inner self, out of massive knowledge and the unlimited scope of its consciousness, that forms the physical world and provides the stimuli to keep the outer ego at the job of awareness. The inner self organizes, initiates, projects and controls the transformation of psychic energy into matter and objects. The energy of this inner self is used by it to form a material counterpart (you). You then deal with the physical reality that is made and work out your own creative role.
Your dreams, thoughts, expectations, beliefs and emotions are literally transformed into physical matter.

....and it gets even better from there.

I mention this primarily to illustrate your point that "the macrocosm is contained within the microcosm and therefore all its knowledge too. So within everybody of us is every secret of the universe"....however, contrary to the next words you provided above, is EXTREMELY CLEAR. How?

The macrocosm, and the microcosm of information, and of Infinite Reality is indeed a correspondence of cosmic dimensions...awaiting, and supporting our personal introspection, as you will also soon ascertain....

BTW: Please clearly understand that you are not under the slightest obligation to do any more than peruse and enjoy the information found on any of these pages.

Peruse and Enjoy!

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 01-03-2020 at 07:20 PM. Reason: clarify inputs
Old 02-03-2020, 12:43 AM
Master

prerequisites

Quote:
Hi folks,

My question:

Prerequisites:

Normal requirements
1.Tranquil n serene mind (meditation should help)
2.intellectual honesty/unbiased /objective
3.Purity of purpose .selfishness defiles the purity.
4.patience n persistence
5.Out of the box thinking -willingness to go against crowd if reality n situation so demands
6.finally constantly trying to put your thoughts/hypotheses to practice. It is only through labour of pain that child of wisdom is born.