Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Taoism

Old 24-10-2017, 05:28 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Abosolute and Relative Truths

Tao IS, moderation of angle and frequency.

Angle and frequency are complemented by a finite set of eternal{ inviolate } cosmic laws/principles ergo absolute truths.

Ex there can only exist five regular/symmetrical polyhedra of Universe.

Angle and frequency can be assigned relative truths by humans. The sky is blue. Yes, that is true on Earth sometimes. Not true on some planets, or moons nor on Earth all of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
The Tao is not a road ... .....
The Tao simply IS ~
The Way of the Tao IS an UNDOING of all illusions UNTIL ..... all illussions have been burnt up and all that remains is TRUTH ~

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 26-10-2017, 04:13 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

I was addicted to the Tao, and then--( I turned myself around )---uhh, wait, no, that was the Hokey Pokey.

I gave my heart to the Tao, and then I was without heart. Emotional transplant perhaps?

I flew with flow only to land on Earth.

The Tao begat the Tao and called them a nuclear growth of chemicals > hormones > change...and the beat goes on......yeah...and the beat go on.

Frequency of events, Tom-Toms, Bong-Bongs...beating the night away?

And then slower, lower frequency of events, and sleep, deep and restful, SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP.

Sominex tonight and put the Tao to SLEEP.

Studies have shown that the appropriate music is one of many ways that enhance falling asleep.

The Tao leaves a trail of white noise, to approximate the sound of a constant bliss, even as it flows in our sleep, and we have no knowledge of it, or the ensuing bliss, that we can recall.

We tune-out of the Tao, as dispersion of gravitonic and darkionic quanta, at ultra-micro scales of existence, beyond the relevance of every day consciousness.

....locally OUT....( IN )( IN )...OUT locally .... of relevant system that is most relevant to our consciousness daily experiences.

Macro-infinite COSMIC OUT
( IN THE SYSTEM )( IN THE SYSTEM ) OUT COSMICALLYMacro-infinitenon-occupied space.

The occupied space Tao, is naught created, nor destroyed.

The metaphysical-1 Tao, comes and goes with metaphysical-1, mind/accessing critters abilities to conceptualize.

Mass is interference...R. P. eynman

Observed { quantised } interference by humans is represented by sine-wave pattern, over-time as a set of beginning and ending events, we call particles of discreet finite sized values{ quanta }.

Pixels are composed of atoms ergo electron{s} cloud around proton accumulate as specific atoms{ elements } > molecules{ slicon } then used to create pixels on screen, that combine elements to give off various frequencies of color.

The occupied space Tao, comes in many colors.

The metaphysical-1 Tao, is colorless, tasteless, sizeless, massless, smelless, spin-less, charge-less etc. This Tao can only be said to flow, whenever it exists as in being exisent in complement to the occupied space.

Oops, Ive rambled on. Such is the way of the conceptualizing Tao, flowing, with conceptual integrites, then loss of acute mental imaging recalls.

Now where is that sominex, or maybe these days it is commonly more Unisom { doclymine succinate ? }.

Suck on this above diatribe too deeply and you may go to sleep, or be awake the rest of the night.

Ive not done the music pathway to sleep much but my guess those lab studies were on to some truths, at for some percentage of people.

ebuc

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 06-02-2018, 05:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Talking Acending Decending

Round and round and round we go, where the Tao stops nobody knows.

Wait a sec, who says the Tao stops. The Tao eternally flows and we just jump on an off as it flows. Sort of like an escalator.

Ascending then descending /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ sine-wave pattern of observed reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
I was addicted to the Tao, and then--( I turned myself around )---uhh, wait, no, that was the Hokey Pokey.

I gave my heart to the Tao, and then I was without heart. Emotional transplant perhaps?

The Tao begat the Tao and called them a nuclear growth of chemicals > hormones > change...and the beat goes on......yeah...and the beat go on.

And then slower, lower frequency of events, and sleep, deep and restful, SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP.

Sominex tonight and put the Tao to SLEEP.

Studies have shown that the appropriate music is one of many ways that enhance falling asleep.

The Tao leaves a trail of white noise, to approximate the sound of a constant bliss, even as it flows in our sleep, and we have no knowledge of it, or the ensuing bliss, that we can recall.

We tune-out of the Tao, as dispersion of gravitonic and darkionic quanta, at ultra-micro scales of existence, beyond the relevance of every day consciousness.

....locally OUT....( IN )( IN )...OUT locally .... of relevant system that is most relevant to our consciousness daily experiences.

Macro-infinite COSMIC OUT
( IN THE SYSTEM )( IN THE SYSTEM ) OUT COSMICALLYMacro-infinitenon-occupied space.

The occupied space Tao, is naught created, nor destroyed.

The metaphysical-1 Tao, comes and goes with metaphysical-1, mind/accessing critters abilities to conceptualize.

Mass is interference...R. P. eynman

Observed { quantised } interference by humans is represented by sine-wave pattern, over-time as a set of beginning and ending events, we call particles of discreet finite sized values{ quanta }.

Pixels are composed of atoms ergo electron{s} cloud around proton accumulate as specific atoms{ elements } > molecules{ slicon } then used to create pixels on screen, that combine elements to give off various frequencies of color.

The occupied space Tao, comes in many colors.

The metaphysical-1 Tao, is colorless, tasteless, sizeless, massless, smelless, spin-less, charge-less etc. This Tao can only be said to flow, whenever it exists as in being exisent in complement to the occupied space.

Oops, Ive rambled on. Such is the way of the conceptualizing Tao, flowing, with conceptual integrites, then loss of acute mental imaging recalls.

Now where is that sominex, or maybe these days it is commonly more Unisom { doclymine succinate ? }.

Suck on this above diatribe too deeply and you may go to sleep, or be awake the rest of the night.

Ive not done the music pathway to sleep much but my guess those lab studies were on to some truths, at for some percentage of people.

ebuc

Old 12-07-2018, 05:03 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Lightbulb ....Mind><Occupied Space....

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Round and round and round we go, where the Tao stops nobody knows.

Go with the wave-linear flow \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/*\/*\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I am within the wave and the wave is within me.

We cannot go without the wave-linear flow were embedded in. The wave-linear flow with us can cease to exist by fading way to less amplitude and lower frequencies.

The physical flow of the winds and currents are what the earliest Tao-like people followed. Those were occupied space phenomena.

To follow the metaphysical-1 flow of humans is to learn to sail/tack into the wind and against the current.

Both physical, occupied space, and metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts, are to be respected.

Old 19-01-2019, 08:44 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm a Philosophical Taoist. I have no belief system.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:47 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncarved Block
I'm a Philosophical Taoist. I have no belief system.

Or so you believe.

System = organization

Chaos = no organization

Old 08-03-2019, 08:16 AM
ant

You have an over active mind r6r6r,that's cool too.

Settle it and be in control as a suggestion,start thinking more from the heart,not the mind.

Well a pact of sorts.
Old 08-03-2019, 01:51 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
You have an over active mind r6r6r,that's cool too.
Settle it and be in control as a suggestion,start thinking more from the heart,not the mind.Well a pact of sorts.

PLease address the specifics of any comments by me, that, you feel are incorrect.

Take Sominex tonight and put the Tao to SLEEP.

We tune-out of the Tao, as dispersion of gravitonic <><> quanta and darkionic <><> quanta, at ultra-micro scales of existence, beyond the relevance of every day consciousness.

Old 15-03-2019, 04:43 AM
Seeker
I follow it to the best of my ability. Although, I do not go by labels. I tend to not like labeling things, I always feel like people will go 'oh really? well then why don't you do this or why don't you live in a hut?' So I don't label :P
Old 04-04-2019, 11:52 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanda
I wonder how many people are on Taoist Road on SF
I am not yet on the Taoist Road, but I am looking at the map and it looks like a peaceful way to make some progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallingleaves
I quit calling myself taoist when the name started hurting. But I empathize with it deeply

What do you mean, "name started hurting"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther2eye
I do not go by labels. I tend to not like labeling things,

I agree with this very much. I do not like labels either.