Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 24-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Not sure that I should stick my neck out on this one, so I just write what I am given. No Michael is not your HS but he acts as your HS.
You are the second person I could not figure quite out who and what they are.
I will not go into it further, you will have to get the answers from him, or them.

I know, they can often answer question without answering the question.
You can discount him being your HS since Archangels don't incarnate, their job title prevents them form doing so, and Michael is a very extensive soul group, of several hundred thousand souls. Still, one of them acts as your HS. Why, you have to ask them.

Hello Rah nam i disgress from the topic you often say you ask your HS about such and such, and get an clear answer. Is this a born gift you have or did you worked hard to be good at it. I'm interested to learn this ability.
Old 25-07-2018, 02:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Hello Rah nam i disgress from the topic you often say you ask your HS about such and such, and get an clear answer. Is this a born gift you have or did you worked hard to be good at it. I'm interested to learn this ability.

Yes we will move away from the main topic, yet looking at your background who and what you are, you deserve an answer.
I am Rah nam an angelic wanderer, and I have been doing the work I am doing for eons. It is important for us,[myself and those around me] (we never come alone) to move in and out of a reality without having to repeat a lifetime due to karma.
For that it is important to use intuition as a guide, and follow it explicitly.
At some point in life I have direct contact to my HS. I have to say it is not always the HS that is in 24/7 contact with me, but there is always someone. At the beginning it was what I call my divine self, which is very different to the HS. It is very pure in its expression, and will not answer ego based questions. And than there is S, I just call her S, a being I see as my mentor and she is with me since I came into existence, as she told me. I just say this to make clear, I had a 24/7 contact for the last 20 years, and my preparation for my work goes back about 40 years.
When it came to make contact with my HS, I was guided to use a silver cord meditation. From that point on I had my connections, and I use it for many daily practices like, removing pathologies from my body, remove unwanted energies in my living space, remove any spirits that do not belong here, and need to be moved on. Foods which are OK for me to eat or not.

We certainly can create a connection to the HS but only to the degree the HS is prepared to or capable of..
Old 25-07-2018, 05:06 AM
Master
To Ilumin:

I was wondering why you felt the need to comment on an earlier post of mine in a PM rather then posting it here?
Old 25-07-2018, 06:45 PM
Master
I think it was pretty obvious.

He didn't want to eat a slice of humble pie in front of SL.

Note: I know angels cannot incarnate, but it is clear that AA Michael has a very strong relationship to AA Michael, adopted daughter energy tho she may be.
Old 25-07-2018, 07:40 PM
Master
Rah nam thank you for your extensive answer. I understand wanderer who comes from higher planes must be very careful not building negative karma or they could have to come back here again. I think this is quite rare and for people to be in constant contact with their HS or a mentor. That's what many of us here try to achieve.
Old 25-07-2018, 10:52 PM
Master
There are more wanderers in this reality at this point of time then you might think, according to my information about 80 million.
Old 31-07-2018, 12:27 AM
Administrator
Just a friendly reminder that we have rules on this forum. without naming or pointing out specifics I would like to remind us all of the following....

Discussion: Members are reminded this is a discussion forum and not a debate forum. That is to say: Debates are destructive as they present one-sided opinions and destroy reasoned arguments, whereas discussions are constructive and encourage the expression of opinion. Trolling and preaching are not forms of discussion and posts or threads of that nature may be deleted, and those who persistently debate / troll / preach without looking to discuss may be subject to warnings leading to Disciplinary Action.

Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Members are also advised to be polite to other members at all times. Aggression, disrespect, baiting, flaming, homophobia , racism , name calling (this includes calling people trolls or accusing them of trolling.), belittling, sarcasm, bullying, gossiping, are all unacceptable behaviour and will, if persistent despite reminders and warnings, result in Disciplinary Action. If, however, the breach of the above rule is considered too severe, Staff may at their discretion forego both the reminder and warning and resort immediately to Disciplinary Action. Adversarial and aggressive posts deter people who would like to contribute to discussions from participation in these boards.

Heart
Old 06-09-2018, 07:27 AM
Guide

Sigh, sorry about the negativity here before. I was going through a hard time, and someone just talking about my age again triggered a lot of trauma. I spent years in life being abused in the idea that my opinions were not supposed to be heard due to age, and I feel it was rather unfair to bring this into the argument, rather than treating me as a human being outside my age.

Sigh. People try to say they're teaching the younger generation to make their own well thought decisions, but then they push their ideas too far. For the people, I sense around now, please don't get on anybody's one side here. Maybe we all had our internal reasons and traumas for getting a little pushy, so relax, alright?

Even you guys have bad days, and that doesn't tell you how you are as a person in a whole. Just your specific situation.
Old 06-09-2018, 11:02 PM
Knower

I see a couple of you claim to be connected to the angels. I don't know if that's true or not, but I am an open minded person.

I have been dealing with two negative entities which I believe are demons for about 2 years now. I can hear them and I can't seem to get rid of them. They have tried to keep me from sleeping, they cause me to have nightmares a lot (I think they fed on the fear) and the cause me to chill in my sleep.

I heard other people who have had spirit attachments say that they called out to Jesus for help and Jesus got rid of the entities for them. I have asked Jesus for help several times and it doesn't seem like he's doing anything. The entities don't leave. I have also asked my spirit guide for help, assuming I have one. I don't think I do. And they have not helped. I have also asked Archangel Michael for help in getting rid of the entities several times. There have been times when it seemed like he might have helped that night, but even if he did the entities just come back the next day.

I don't suppose you could speak to Archangel Michael and ask him why him, my guide, and Jesus won't help me get rid of these negative entities? There must be some reason why they're not helping me.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:58 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I see a couple of you claim to be connected to the angels. I don't know if that's true or not, but I am an open minded person.

I have been dealing with two negative entities which I believe are demons for about 2 years now. I can hear them and I can't seem to get rid of them. They have tried to keep me from sleeping, they cause me to have nightmares a lot (I think they fed on the fear) and the cause me to chill in my sleep.

I heard other people who have had spirit attachments say that they called out to Jesus for help and Jesus got rid of the entities for them. I have asked Jesus for help several times and it doesn't seem like he's doing anything. The entities don't leave. I have also asked my spirit guide for help, assuming I have one. I don't think I do. And they have not helped. I have also asked Archangel Michael for help in getting rid of the entities several times. There have been times when it seemed like he might have helped that night, but even if he did the entities just come back the next day.

I don't suppose you could speak to Archangel Michael and ask him why him, my guide, and Jesus won't help me get rid of these negative entities? There must be some reason why they're not helping me.

Here is something that helped I to achieve what it is you are seeking. I too had to deal with weird and wonderful entities... Army's of them, they stopped when I turned to face them head on, spurred on by the fact I was tired of running scared from them

A postcard to heaven

In all my life I have been restricted by my own doing, my own needs and desires, the illusion that I have pulled over mine own eyes to conceal the truth that lies within knowing that these are just reflections of a former self that has no foundation.

Yet the truth certantly burns within my heart yearning to be set free so as to fulfill it own task. I can ask a hundred questions and have a hundred answers but what I seek is beyond both, instead I ask for guidance from all who have the power to do so...

Would they be willing to help me see the light?

I am willing to allow this body mind and soul to be the instruments of God

I ask this in the name of love, true light, purity and virtue for I will not allow anything else to reside within - Heart

Task for you:

Write or print the above postcard every day, each time setting it alight (safely please)

As you do recite the lords prayer, you know "Our Father, who art in Heaven"

let all you have done go without thought for a result or attachment to a result.... you will get an answer or life changing events... VERY quickly

Not if, but when you do... thank the universe for responding. if the response is positive then good send another postcard to heaven and ask for continued guidance. if the result is negative, please thank that too as if you chose it deliberatly, the universe is testing your resolve to change something in your life, the next one or two postcards to heaven will most cirtantly be the ones your looking for

Many blessing to you