Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 20-01-2017, 01:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
we're "out of time", it's all over and done with.
the long count marked it's endpoint, and that was in 2012.
we're in 5D reality, though many (most?) are unaware of the fact.
I've been wondering why the world seems so nuts, Americans electing Lyle Lanley and such. So we're now IN this 5D reality you say... I am definitely going to have to read up on 5D, this may answer some of my questions. Thanks H:O:R:A:C:E.
Old 20-01-2017, 01:21 PM
Master
5D, where consciousness prevails, The Universal Law of One is the law, power over our reality and lives, healing/resolving underlying fears, stepping into more complete consciousness.

I'm on board, let's get this train a'movin!
Old 20-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Master
i had to look up Lyle Lanley. i remember that episode, lol.

beware the seeking of "power over" reality... it is the
nature for how things manifest, even in 3D, but the desire to
coalesce power into a single conscious directing hand tends
towards separation and differentiation, and that is contrary
to the effort for unity, wholeness, and 'collective consciousness'
(as i understand things).
Old 22-01-2017, 07:36 AM
Deactivated Account
Smile Speak for your self!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William 辰
I am not going to say that Non-Duality does not exist, because after all everything is originally created from one source.
How do you know that? Isn't this actually only your opinion? Can you prove that there is "one source"?
Quote:
However, the moment you change to your human form it's all different. From that point on until you "die", you are constantly dealing with Duality. Whether or not you understand originally there was no Duality.
Sorry but this is where the thread begins to fall apart for me. If you were to speak for your self and about your own, personal experiences with "changing to a human form, dying, etc.", I'd be interested in the rest of the thread but please do not speak of me by using the "you" word as if you know all about my own personal reality. I was not born nor will I ever die! I "understand" that there is only non-duality or oneness and that duality is a complete fiction.

Quote:
Duality seen as a state of mind makes values like 'hot/cold', 'up/down', 'good/bad' etc. unimportant.
Unimportant to whom? Who are you?

Quote:
I will explain this in the most logical way I can:
As you may have noticed, everyone has a different opinion on the same subject.
That means everyone has a different perception.
If everyone has a different perception, it means that what your higher self knows to be true and that what your corporeal self knows to be true, are both different from each other.
Well, you lost me with the "higher/corporeal self" stuff. I am just me - one self! Here again, you are telling me what is true for me rather than your self and I don't like to be told what is true for and about me. If you have a higher/corporeal set of selves, fine - just don't include me in that picture.

Quote:
(sometimes or most of the times different does not matter, because there is still a difference)
In your opinion!
Quote:
If the perception of your higher self and your corporeal self is different, it means everything is not one.
And if everything is not one, it means Duality.
If that is your reality - fine! It's not mine though.

Quote:
Of course, it is still perfectly possible to sense Non-Duality. But you can not do it on your own. Meaning; you have to be connected to your Higher Self / God / Source.
I am the Source where there is NO duality! There is no separate 'you' who can or cannot do anything on it's own. I, the Source, do and am everything, including this supposed 'you' who needs to be connected to whatever.

Quote:
Your senses are limited, you need source for guidance. And as long as that is the case, you are still going through Duality 100% of the time.
Just speak for your self and some of this might make some sense. You are the Source and not some imagined, separate self who is limited and needs guidance, etc. Duality is a complete illusion that YOU have set up to make your play of life more fun.
Old 22-01-2017, 08:47 AM
Master
The Lyle Lanley reference made me chuckle (ahh, the much-missed Phil Hartman - how funny was that guy?), though I only wish Americans had
elected that guy, crooked as he was
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
How do you know that? Isn't this actually only your opinion? Can you prove that there is "one source"?

Sorry but this is where the thread begins to fall apart for me. If you were to speak for your self and about your own, personal experiences with "changing to a human form, dying, etc.", I'd be interested in the rest of the thread but please do not speak of me by using the "you" word as if you know all about my own personal reality. I was not born nor will I ever die! I "understand" that there is only non-duality or oneness and that duality is a complete fiction.

Unimportant to whom? Who are you?

Well, you lost me with the "higher/corporeal self" stuff. I am just me - one self! Here again, you are telling me what is true for me rather than your self and I don't like to be told what is true for and about me. If you have a higher/corporeal set of selves, fine - just don't include me in that picture.

In your opinion!

If that is your reality - fine! It's not mine though.

I am the Source where there is NO duality! There is no separate 'you' who can or cannot do anything on it's own. I, the Source, do and am everything, including this supposed 'you' who needs to be connected to whatever.

Just speak for your self and some of this might make some sense. You are the Source and not some imagined, separate self who is limited and needs guidance, etc. Duality is a complete illusion that YOU have set up to make your play of life more fun.
Yep, the OP was just the teensiest bit presumptuous...

... er, in my perception, at least
Old 23-01-2017, 08:04 PM
Knower

With all due respect. I never said you are separate from anything. I only said your perception is separate. (as a human being) And I also did not say you can not do anything. Of course, if you don't believe in the Higher Self, that can not be helped. I did not mean to offend anyone: The way the original post was written is just the only correct way to explain it. Because my reality is different from anyone else. Which was my point all along.

In case anyone else doesn't understand what I mean; please look at the OP again before you start twisting my words. There aren't any hidden meanings and there are no sentences that imply something. What I write is what I mean.

Live long and prosper
Old 23-01-2017, 08:08 PM
Master
Quote:
With all due respect. I never said you are separate from anything. I only said your perception is separate. (as a human being) And I also did not say you can not do anything. Of course, if you don't believe in the Higher Self, that can not be helped. I did not mean to offend anyone: The way the original post was written is just the only correct way to explain it. Because my reality is different from anyone else. Which was my point all along.

In case anyone else doesn't understand what I mean; please look at the OP again before you start twisting my words. There aren't any hidden meanings and there are no sentences that imply something. What I write is what I mean.

Live long and prosper
Be aware that jim is somewhat more vocal than the average poster I dare say.
Old 27-01-2017, 02:13 AM
Knower

Quote:
Something can not exist and not exist at the same time.
If you perceive something, then by definition it exists. You can not perceive something that does not exist.
I don't really agree with that. One can imagine things that do not exist, except in imagination, which is not really existing if you define existence as being in the 3D world. For many people and discussions that is what they mean by existing. So I never quite agreed with the idea that anything you can imagine "already exists".
Old 27-01-2017, 12:39 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Existenece >3< Existence

There exist 3 primary kinds of existence.

1} metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts, ex concepts of Space, God, Universe etc...

------------------------line of demarcation---------------------

2} macro-infinite non-occupied space , that, embraces the following,

3} finite occupied space Universe aka Uni-V-erse

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 27-01-2017, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritofZoe
I don't really agree with that. One can imagine things that do not exist, except in imagination, which is not really existing if you define existence as being in the 3D world. For many people and discussions that is what they mean by existing. So I never quite agreed with the idea that anything you can imagine "already exists".
SpiritofZoe, you are correct from a Hermetic absolute-truth perspective. This is why it is necessary to understand the nature of truth. Truth is either relative or absolute, and determined by the perspective from which one is looking.

Last edited by Baile : 27-01-2017 at 04:04 PM.