Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2017, 02:05 AM
Guide

If you Pm me any deatails of him, I can better send him this message of love....amd I might sound crazy to those who are earthly logical....but I am divinely loving...and I’m also sensitive, and I have helped suicides before, I can feel his energy from what you wrote, but I can better feel him, or better yet, he will feel me more.... if you write to me amd tell me what you know, then I can feel his energy more....and I ask each and everyone one of YOU, who are,reading this, to do this same, to send him your loving energy.,,.because everything and everyone in life who did not tell him this, who he’s learned from, amd who he believed....is why he forgot his self. I have, and you can, change that, and energy, love, help this confused soul of ours, love and energy beyond the grave, we can send him into the light....where his soul belongs....in love, anyone can be changed by love, truth, and energy....send this soul our love....all of us. So this souls feels, loud and clear....love❤️

This is not your sons imagination....you know that, that’s why you wrote, and I know that, that’s why I wrote. For all the self hate this soul has felt....it will be more helpful if more souls here will help me send him love. Please, send this soul
love, everyone! Send all suicides your love, and don’t be ashamed to ask me or others spiritual believers to send love, because I believe we can do that...you are damn right we can, and we should!