Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 23-09-2018, 09:36 AM
Knower

Is It Okay..

To send thoughts of love/positive vibes to someone you care about from time to time, even though you know the individual is currently in a long-term relationship ?
Old 23-09-2018, 11:02 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangol
To send thoughts of love/positive vibes to someone you care about from time to time, even though you know the individual is currently in a long-term relationship ?

I say yes, if its genuinely from the heart and with good intentions. Not lust or a yearning for them to maybe contact you again or come back into your life or something like that.

Hows those bush turkeys going?
Old 24-09-2018, 03:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
I say yes, if its genuinely from the heart and with good intentions. Not lust or a yearning for them to maybe contact you again or come back into your life or something like that.

Hows those bush turkeys going?

Thanks NG,

Most (if not all) of my good intentions have been genuine, but it amuses me when you mentioned not to send lustful thoughts.

This may be a continuation of my previous thread, we've never been in physical direct contact since a brief encounter 4-1/2 years ago, although the bond with this person of interest is becoming so much more intense in the previous 3 weeks, as our only line of communication has been a small daily occurrence on a spiritual level.

I appreciate the fact as a beginner that I am learning to adapt to my interests LoA abilities and thus have shared some intimate thoughts which has probably broadened our vibration. To say the least, it's indescribable but earth-shattering!

I'm sure the universe will look after those bush chooks lol.
Old 26-09-2018, 05:31 AM
Experiencer

I believe that you are a very kind person. This is a positive quality.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:07 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice_1
I believe that you are a very kind person. This is a positive quality.

I am delighted you believe so Alice_1, thank you!

Currently I'm going through some personal development issue's in the hope of unblocking my Chakras to raise my frequency, with the spiritual assistance of someone reasonably close. This could take quite some time!