Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Taoism

Old 07-08-2016, 11:24 AM
Seeker

I have found Fear my brother is dealing with "might be" and not what IS
The teachings have taught me question my thoughts, prioritise what NEEDS doing as opposed to what I would like to happen, keeping it real
look on your fear as any other daily problem and deal with it while it is small before it grows into a monster
Make a plan, put a time scale on it. face your demons with love in your heart
LoveArleyLove xxxxx
Old 05-12-2016, 11:39 PM
Pathfinder

How the Tao deals with Fear is to "Let it be.

It knows that everything passes to be followed by its opposite. It's so hard to be afraid and feel it in the body. Sometimes it helps to say "Fear is an emotion" until it recedes. Sometimes screaming helps. Mostly not though.
Old 15-01-2017, 12:32 PM
Seeker

fear

We all face fear everyday to grater or lesser degrees, peoples lives are generally run by fear, in its many forms, like the Yin to the Yang, fear is good and bad, but as the symbol suggests its all about balance.
Fear of a big dog just about to try to bite your balls of is sensible, fear of what will I look like or what will people say if they see me without my hair done and full make up on,(female usually) FEAR of loosing our jobs or our savings, fear of what will become of me "if I do"
Takes away from the magic of this moment, as that is all life is a collection of moments. "RIGHT NOW" things are perfect for me I can honestly say I am contented, grateful. who knows what tomorrow or the next minute will bring, I will deal with that if and when it happens.

love and contentment xxxxbxxx