Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-09-2018, 03:11 AM
Master
57tcjc75,
I see what you are saying about the family and soul family. I also asked for a reading and the pieces began to fit.

Yesterday, something extraordinary happened! I saw my soul family and each person’s past life and the debt of their Karma they are working on. It was like looking at a woven tapestry mural. Everything was so clear. The person who hurts my heart is the one I am supposed to walk away from. I was only meant to be a mirror. The story they told me had a lot of omitted details. Now I see it all in detail. The person does not have power over me. I was never meant to learn from them. I was meant to walk away to find answers and experience my awakening and search out other teachers. I found my teachers and my protectors. I am grateful.
Old 24-09-2018, 04:05 AM
Master

I couldn't detail the list of attributes. But I can say all and every soul connection has it's importance..true or false
Old 24-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Guide

Thats merely another twin flame religious cult teaching.

There is no such thing as a "false twin flame" nor does the soul care for silly sentiments of the human ego's creation and labeling a learning experience it has desired to have.

The only thing that is "false" is the egos expectations it has forced onto another person for fulfillment and it has gone unmet. So ego and its inability to accept any flaws and wrongdoing projects that outwardly and cries "wah false twin fwame!"
Old 24-09-2018, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
This all makes so much more sense now! I think it fits what has been happening. The difficult thing is the physical heart connection. I can feel this person's emotions in my heart and it physically hurts. I immediately went to meditate to ease it and I was able to make it dissipate. I burnt some sage and a healing note this morning. This person said we were family members in a past life and I betrayed this person, but they forgave me.

But I get confused, because this same person said we flip our roles with each incarnation. Can you explain how that works?

The part that scares me is that their response physically makes my heart rate jump and my heart hurts. I worry that their power will just kill me. Every interaction hurts worse, no matter how much light and love and compassion I bring to the most simple of greetings.

I am not sure if I am getting this right, however re: flipping roles with each incarnation - do you mean a boy could be a girl or a dad could be a daughter kind of thing? As yes this is possible. However if you mean flip the karma, I wouldn't think so, but maybe. I guess it does not matter.

I was told that my Karmic was my dad in my last life and he could not cope. Because he did not want to leave me on my own he drove us into the sea and we both died. I was a little boy. I don't know whether or not this is true, however since I was a child I was terrified of water. On one of our this life outings we snorkelled in the sea together and this fear was healed. You could say that he kinda stole my life in that incarnation.

The interactions will get stronger because until the Karma is cleared you are connected, it has to play out, it has to heal. The pain is the entanglement, it is the need to right the wrong.

I have to be honest, I don't like labels all that much, however the term helps me to explain the connection and it means that I can keep going, even when the pain seems as if it will never go away.
Old 26-09-2018, 03:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I am not sure if I am getting this right, however re: flipping roles with each incarnation. Like if person “A” did something bad to person “B” person. In the next incarnation the two switch roles. I have a hard time wrapping my brain around Karma.

I have to be honest, I don't like labels all that much, however the term helps me to explain the connection and it means that I can keep going, even when the pain seems as if it will never go away.

I too have a difficult time with labels. For about 10 months I did not have enough specific words to explain what I saw or felt. So, as I read, I find new words that seem to fit,... I apply them,... I ask questions. But then I learn another new word or concept and that seems to fit better. I think it is part of my process for now. I do not understand many of the concepts as a whole yet. It is like putting together a jigsaw puzzle one piece at a time without being able to look at the picture on the box.

My guides help me see the whole sometimes, though I am not sure I interpret everything quite right.

I thank you all for your perspectives and patience! All of this can only get better and more clear!