Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-08-2018, 07:04 AM
Suspended

I spoke out of turn..

Look, everyone here is entitled to believe whatever they want believe and I am incredibly sorry for judging that time and time again.

The fact is, I was scared of being one of the "nutso" people that I lashed out against anyone that had a spiritual experience that most (including me) couldn't understand.

99% of the time I posted here, I have been intoxicated and though it's not an excuse, it's definitely Not a reason to share.

Before I started posting here, this forum flourished with ideas that everyone found outside the box and that is what made it beautiful.

You have my word that I will not judge ANYONE else and will DEFEND, to the best of my ability, anyone's thoughts or experiences. And again I am truly sorry.

Sticky this. I'll join daily to read what's written... I may not agree, but I'll discuss it. (And if you are to the point you're on here... You're not crazy.. It's that no one else has experienced it.)
Old 23-08-2018, 10:50 AM
Experiencer

Hi you didn't lash out at me. I just wanted to say well done. I do understand it is scary thinking am I crazy or just my gift. I thought I was like my mum for years schizophrenic yet three years she was found she had been misdiagnosed at sixteen herself. Now no signs of metal illness but is open spiritually.

So I do understand but I respect you for saying sorry and acknowledging it was a lesson you needed to learn. :)
Old 23-08-2018, 11:59 AM
Master
Spiritual realm can result in some terrifying experiences.

Contrary to popular belief, it is good to carry a dose of skepticism with you--there is a LOT of ** out there.

Thanks though, for your apologies. It is appreciated.
Old 06-09-2018, 04:08 AM
Suspended

Understood

Look, Things for me have kind of went more "do what's normal" ... And I am truly glad most of you aren't psychotic..( I still don't believe it ) Talking about any of this is not going to be accepted by anyone that hasn't experienced it... That's a fact...

I don't know how talking about it even helps either... We can come here, have conversations and just bleed our heart out... But it's just talking... And to the outside world, it's insanity... I don't want to say this place is bad or unhealthy, but what we've experienced, by design, can't have proof... So... That's that..
Old 06-09-2018, 08:45 AM
Experiencer

Duke.. I am finding the more I talk the more people are listening. Curiosity is a powerful thing.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:28 AM
Suspended

I don't know if I included this in that post, but I had a parasite... Or I had something. I know I drank some tea and my Anxiety stopped, my crazy thoughts stopped and I started to remember a LOT of **** I blocked out.

With that said, I do know that a LOT of what I've read on here seems like a knee-jerk reaction of people feeling a certain way, and without any proof.

I have shared more than I've ever shared here, especially about star-children and I am done with in-absolutes.

This can be the thread or someone can start another... We need actuality, not 'feeling'.. We can use community as actuality if we have enough.