Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2020, 03:13 PM
Seeker

For me; god is all that is and beyond :)
Old 26-08-2020, 09:56 PM
Experiencer
The God Character REPRESENTS your own imagination.
The Jesus Christ Character REPRESENTS the final state of consciousness, who uses his own imagination LOVINGLY

The bible is not real physical historical event that occured 2,000 years ago. All of their characters and adventures, represents states of consciousness for a better understanding of it

Because they are characters, that represent a state of mind, you won't ever talk to them.

The bible talks about FALSE GODS.

It's obsviously talking about this little figures, idols, gurus and external stuff that people wrongly worship & pray for. The only thing you must worship, is your own imagination, because that is god itself.

The question is this: What are you repeatadly imagining on a daily basis?
- Are you imagining future pictures about fear, revenge, ego, destruction, pain? or are you Imagining pictures about love, caring, compasion, giving, forgiveness, and gratefulness?

That's how war's and crimes are created. Groups of People on the side of fear start to imagine about war and death, and that's what happens.

But then, We all know that love, in the end, always win fear all the time, and the wars end.

For example let's think about the ultimate heaven reality location, where everything you can imagine, it's instantly manifested.... What type of people would you want next to you?

A person that in his physical life, all that he/she was imagining all the time was to cause pain into others?

or a person that had a very noble and loving imagination into himself, his family, his friends and everybody?

Somthing to think about...
Old 05-01-2021, 04:07 PM
Newbie ;)

The creator of light is basically impossible to define. We should seek to understand knowing that we are too small to understand the entire universe.
Old 07-01-2021, 07:51 PM
Master
I wish I could tell you who or what God is, but I don't know. Like many things that I don't know. I can infact make new questions that I don't know the answer to. I know so little, that I can produce an expansion of the lack of knowledge. Like a void. That I look out into the dark night sky. And wonder where do we come from? Who or what is the Source? And why?

I am glad we all share this same interest. Maybe one day, someone will find the answer. And will be able to share it with all of us. Meanwhile, it's nice to think about it. And wonder if we can perhaps truely come to know it. Or atleast come closer to understanding our Source more so. There are endless secrets out there to be discovered. Hope you enjoy looking for them.
Old 07-01-2021, 11:55 PM
Administrator
This thread has now run its course

Namaste
Closed Thread