Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 22-09-2012, 03:00 AM
Henri77

You established a very clear connection evidently.

May I share this vid I just discovered

Channeling primer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsThJ8naQgo

by Spirit Science ..... entertaining, funny & very informative (including communication w/animals)

Old 26-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Master
What I have experienced is that confrontational conversations are not productive.

When I am able to elevate my thinking and my feelings to their highest levels, I find that the spirits that talk with me are equally intent on helpful exchanges.

We always have a choice, that we state with the energy of out intent, when it comes to these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-09-2012, 06:31 AM
Gofa

Baal (*/ˈbeɪl/ bayl; sometimes spelled Bael, BaĆ«l (French), Baell) is one of the seven princes of Hell. He is mentioned widely in the Old Testament as the primary pagan idol of the Phoenicians, often associated with the pagan goddess Ashtaroth.
Old 28-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Master
Sang

Just a question ...Don't you care who you hang out with ?

Maybe your Entity ...Is talking Far away From Light ..and To lay is Literally Laying in their Energy .

I know you wont take offense by what I write ~ Seriously You wish to open that Door ? And i don't mean a physical Door ...I mean The House and I am sure .. the Low entity in which you speak knows what is meant by that. The Big un's would not bother with an interview IMO

Easy For any low dense Energy to say a name.

Ps..Why do an interview On SF with such a thing?... SF is based about LOVE... The founder of this site is always to be respected IMO again. We are a community that can share freely and we are lucky to have this outlet.

Lets Not forget .. the man that gave us this opportunity ..and the base of what SF is about ~ plus the hours of his family and friends .

My concern is why you don't care about yourself ?

Free will ~ is every ones ..I am simply asking questions

Love and Love Sangress
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 29-09-2012, 01:20 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Just a question ...Don't you care who you hang out with ?

I do, hence why I choose my friends carefully.

Quote:
Seriously You wish to open that Door ?

My doors are always open to anyone. I treat all spirits and people alike with equal respect and that respect is returned in kind.

If the respect is not returned then of course certain boundaries get reinforced and after three misbehavior's and a couple chances to redeem themselves they are kicked out.

Quote:
Ps..Why do an interview On SF with such a thing?... SF is based about LOVE... The founder of this site is always to be respected IMO again. We are a community that can share freely and we are lucky to have this outlet.

I don't see a problem with interviewing spirits. I've never been wronged by any of the individuals I affiliate with and they are all there for me as they would be for you or anyone else.

If you think this would offend individuals on this site, as well as the site founder and that it is going against the love motto around here, then please take it up with the moderators.

Quote:
My concern is why you don't care about yourself ?

I'm not sure where you got the notion that I don't care about myself. I do.

Also, I started communicating with another spirit a few days ago (well she actually turned up in my room and startled me a bit) and though she was nice, I couldn't understand her.

I'm positive she called herself Eudaemonia and started talking in a language that I couldn't understand most parts of (Latin I think) and I didn't have any pen or paper ready or anything.

I just kept telling her I couldn't understand her and wanted her to wait until I'd written something down or got online or maybe if she could repeat the speech she flung into.

The only parts I remember from it were a few specific words the stuck out to me and that I remembered for some reason (I've since looked them up.) So here they are in no particular order.

Aventis - Which could mean covetous, eager, anxious, willing, cheerful, glad, with pleasure

Revoco - call back, recall, regain, revive

Que - and (but the translators I used seemed kind of iffy on that one)

Amare - be fond of, fall in love with, have a tendency to, love, like

Obscuro - cause to be forgotten, conceal, darken, obscure, make indistinct

So, I learned something new. There is such a thing as a spiritual language barrier. Heh.

I hope she wanders in again so I can somehow let her know that I didn't get to pass on her message (or at least not most of it.)

(P.s - apparently in some translations Eudaemonia means 'good spirit' but in others means the opposite. she seemed nice so I'd assume its the former. It also apparently means ' a contented state of being happy and healthy and prosperous' and was first used by Aristotle. )

So yeh....
Old 29-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Que - and (but the translators I used seemed kind of iffy on that one)

As someone who took Latin for three years in high school, I can tell you why the translator was iffy.
"Que" is not the common term for "and" in Latin. Usually it's "et." There's also "atque," and "ac," but "que" is usually tacked on to the end of certain words that have a close relationship with each other. So you won't see a sentence like puellae que pueri (girls and boys). It would be puellae puerique.

Hope that helps.

Old 29-09-2012, 01:58 AM
Sangress

Quote:
As someone who took Latin for three years in high school, I can tell you why the translator was iffy.
"Que" is not the common term for "and" in Latin. Usually it's "et." There's also "atque," and "ac," but "que" is usually tacked on to the end of certain words that have a close relationship with each other. So you won't see a sentence like puellae que pueri (girls and boys). It would be puellae puerique.

Hope that helps.

Thank you, that makes more sense with the way words were being smushed together with it. I could only recognize it because it was repeated at least 5 times.

You should have been there! I bet you would have made sense of it real quick. Heh.
Old 29-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Master

I have been there. Once I was chatting online with a very ill channeler whose gate was flung open while we spoke, and a number of spirits came in and had a few conversations with me. One of them wrote long sentences in fluid french. My friend know maybe two words in french and cannot even write them. With my own barely better skills and the hurried help of Babelfish, I managed to understand that she wanted to know where she was, whose body she was in and who she was talking with - and how. I responded if, slowly, and learned it was a girl with a french sounding name before she vanished again. Not an uncommon session except for the french bit. My current theory is that ghosts are limited to the language they knew in their last life, while spirits who have passed over and/or are free roamers have access to any language.

If you meet this lady again I suggest you offer her the use of your hands so she can leave a written message for you to translate afterwards. You have done that before after all.
Old 29-09-2012, 11:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I have been there. Once I was chatting online with a very ill channeler whose gate was flung open while we spoke, and a number of spirits came in and had a few conversations with me. One of them wrote long sentences in fluid french. My friend know maybe two words in french and cannot even write them. With my own barely better skills and the hurried help of Babelfish, I managed to understand that she wanted to know where she was, whose body she was in and who she was talking with - and how. I responded if, slowly, and learned it was a girl with a french sounding name before she vanished again. Not an uncommon session except for the french bit. My current theory is that ghosts are limited to the language they knew in their last life, while spirits who have passed over and/or are free roamers have access to any language.

If you meet this lady again I suggest you offer her the use of your hands so she can leave a written message for you to translate afterwards. You have done that before after all.

The channeled material from Kryon has some insights about spirits that may be of interest to you. If you would like to understand more about these things, I can provide a link to one or more of those messages?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Thank you, that makes more sense with the way words were being smushed together with it. I could only recognize it because it was repeated at least 5 times.

You should have been there! I bet you would have made sense of it real quick. Heh.

Haha. Well. It's been 2 years since I took my last Latin class. I've forgotten a whole bunch of it. Out of your list, I only remembered que, amare and obscuro. But fortunately I still hold on to my dictionary, since it's more reliable than internet translators...