Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-01-2018, 06:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Moldavite question

I've been using moldavite for 2 weeks now, and it seems that when i use it alone it makes me ungrounded, if i wear hematite will it affect the power of moldavite? Will moldavite be able to help me with transformation even if i am wearing a grounding stone such as hematite? Thanks 😊
Old 18-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Pathfinder
ABSOLUTELY!! They say many cant handle the stones power and encourage you to keep a grounding stone with you also!
Old 18-01-2018, 05:35 PM
Administrator
Hello

I am so one that can not handle the energy of the stone at all. Yet for my husband it is his go to stone.

Its not so much grounding for me its the energy of it that just does not resonate with me. Its too strong.

What my husband finds works well with it is Tigers Eye.

Lynn
Old 21-01-2018, 01:13 PM
Master
Perhaps keep the grounding stone with you, and then work with the Moldavite for short periods, which you can build up gradually.
Old 05-02-2018, 05:13 PM
Experiencer
I used to pair moldavite with a big alamandine garnet sphere. it really did the 'trick'. moldavite is a 'get out of bed don't you see how many things you have to do go go' crystal (tektite). if eg. you don't have money that can help you progress,,, you will be frustrated. you can see things that you need to do and if you can't do it and be stuck, moldavite will make it worse for you, as the word 'stuck' and moldavite are on opposite lines.
Old 22-04-2018, 05:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Im keeping selenite with me always.. just in case bad thought comes. Pairing moldavite with labradorite now after i saw a youtube video that it can expedite manifestations. Just starting the journey tho.
Old 23-04-2018, 08:22 PM
HelperBee

Moldavite being off-world stone of origin, can cause [some] people to become a bit of an etheric beacon[green glow] seen in 4d.. so to speak[me]!
in my first few years of intense waking. I got affected by it on a few levels..
some I wasn't ready for yet..soo
I threw my 30$ piece of moldavite in the lake like Excalibur! lol
Now a days, years later. I wear another piece sometimes.
and not the ill effects like before.. I can utilize it now in a great way!
but grounding stones will slow and stabilize your body from trying to reach the higher vibration of moldavite,,
after a while all stones start to draw energy if worn to long
[days for some weeks/months for others]..imo

black tourmaline, moqui marbles, black spinel, hematite,Shungite, Hypersthene ,Jet, black onyx,Kyanite ,are some good grounders..to pair.

if u want lift off- herkimer diamond+ azeztulite+moldavite=BOOM!
Old 27-04-2018, 06:20 PM
Experiencer

Moldavite is an odd one, it doesn't really seem to resonate with me (regardless of my energy levels). The most successful outcome for me was when I paired it with red jasper for a short meditation.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:36 PM
Seeker

I agree with FruitLoop. I haven't found a moldavite that resonated with me and I just don't feel the intensity people speak of.