Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-02-2015, 12:13 PM
Pathfinder

I posted it twice and don't know how to delete...sorry
Old 24-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Deactivated Account

I love your post Paiganrose, totally agree with you. Although in my mind 'colour' is still symbolic, there are sort of 'main paths' that we all decide to take whilst incarnated. You can find out by sending an email and picture to this site which will read your soul colour or 'ray' for you for free. It doesn't go on soul age, because there is no age, but just what path a soul has chosen for that lifetime.
Old 24-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiganrose
Blessings all,

I had a dream not so long ago about this stuff and I thought it quite 'coincidental - ;)' that I stumble across this.

Long story short - it was about how we are encoded a primary colour when we come into existence into a physical life. I was in viewer mode as it was being explained to me about how this primary colour is given to us as a means of identifying a path where, if accepted and adapted into our way of life, brings us to our fully realised potential.

There was no levels to it, only identifying attributes related to the colour.

For eg, purple (i think?? can't quite remember the exact shading now eep sorry) - worked with the air and in my dream they were flying with the clouds - the clouds kind of looked like Falkor from Never Ending Story =) and it was only if they accepted their colour and attributes were they able to make it to that point - of flying. In the physical manifest it could be flying aeroplanes or similar?? Just assuming..

Although we can assimilate to other colours, it was only this primary colour that we can see our true potential. We are given different colours with every life - so we are never limited to one colour - just another path of learning.

I was excited to hear about this and questioned my colour - loving blues and purples....nope...BLACK! =( ...Black?? what the

However it was said that this is rare and that only a few are given this noting the connotations that it can reflect in physical reality - (I was thinking 'yeah sugar coat it why don't you') - however if I reflect on my surroundings - I wore a lot of black and liked black as a general colour around me...even my under garments was always black to the colours that I wore on the outside. I felt the most safe in black.

It represented protection and strength and as I am accepting of this in my life and path - the more these attributes are heightened and the more I am faced with circumstances that require this of me. I am not completely there as this has only happened a short time ago - seeing this post is only strengthening that message for me.

Seeing the colour chart above only raised an issue about the fact that there wasn't black in there.

I don't know how you can identify your primary colour - meditation maybe - because I was so sure it was purples and blues for me =). However I believe that it is the attributes of the colour that we should resonate with and identify the qualities that we can encompass into our life to make it more fulfilling...hopefully.

That's my 2 cents because that came from a dream =)

Many blessings

Actually I read somewhere on a blog I forgot what the website was but whenever she would look at someone she would imagine what there soul color would be and she even came across someone who's was black.. I kinda forgot what she said about that but I don't think it's anything bad. :)
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 25-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Experiencer

I've read the book twice now. It's full of good things and resonates with me. But are the "spirit colours" the same as aura colors here/now. I guess not. So you are both correct.

Why wonder about your spirit colour? You are what you are.
Old 26-02-2015, 02:00 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
I've read the book twice now. It's full of good things and resonates with me. But are the "spirit colours" the same as aura colors here/now. I guess not. So you are both correct.

Why wonder about your spirit colour? You are what you are.

I wonder about it because it's something that fascinates me.. I'm a passionate and determined person so I won't stop till I get the answer to what I'm searching for. Beside searching for my soul color I was determined to find out my soul name and finally found it out :)

Old 26-02-2015, 04:04 AM
Guide
I haven't read the books, but noticed that there is a soul color with regards to people that is separate from auric colors. I have noticed that there is a connection to one's higher-self and soul group in those terms. I just figured it's an essence tone or color.

I haven't mastered the technique, and mostly happens by accident. But it's amazing when it does happen, but haven't gathered enough experience to verify anything other than pretty colors, and in confirming, most people's gut feelings are correct in their assertion of what I saw in them or they corroborated. :shrugs:
Old 26-02-2015, 04:09 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep
I haven't read the books, but noticed that there is a soul color with regards to people that is separate from auric colors. I have noticed that there is a connection to one's higher-self and soul group in those terms. I just figured it's an essence tone or color.

I haven't mastered the technique, and mostly happens by accident. But it's amazing when it does happen, but haven't gathered enough experience to verify anything other than pretty colors, and in confirming, most people's gut feelings are correct in their assertion of what I saw in them or they corroborated. :shrugs:

Could you possibly see mines by looking at a photo of me??

Old 26-02-2015, 06:57 AM
Master
Old 26-02-2015, 12:00 PM
anotherindigo

Spirit colors aren't the same as aura colors, a medium told me mine are bright red for will, power and manhood and and a dark blue :) Edit: I saw them in my head aswell when she was reading me :)
Old 26-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherindigo
Spirit colors aren't the same as aura colors, a medium told me mine are bright red for will, power and manhood and and a dark blue :) Edit: I saw them in my head aswell when she was reading me :)

Yes I know..

Here's some words by Michael Newton which might help some people who don't understand soul color's quite well..

Spirits appear to each other as forms of light and different shades of light. As souls begin to advance in their spiritual consciousness, their light becomes different colors but, unlike on earth, one is not judged by the color that they are as a spirit soul. So there is no judgment or no sense of achievement when one moves from one vibrational level to another. One very meaningful aspect of my research has been the discovery of energy colors displayed by souls in the spirit world. These colors relate to a soul's state of advancement....I found that typically, pure white denotes a younger soul and with advancement soul energy becomes more dense, moving into orange, yellow, green and finally the blue ranges.

And I will add on that soul's can have a mixture of colors which show where and what their strengths are. Like if the soul is a healer and brings healing energy when they arrive on earth they will have green in their soul color in the spirit world. But soul's move up into different shades like when a soul is a new pure white soul and start their incarnations there color will start to turn into different shades from growth like an off white, to a pink-white, and grow into a red-pink and so on.