Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-01-2015, 11:13 PM
Master
Male guides

On the other side there isn't suppose to be gender yet any guide I've had contact with has a male energy. Does anyone have a female guide or is the majority male?
Old 13-01-2015, 11:35 PM
Master
My main guide is definitely female, she is my grandma. :)

Others I don't know yet. I've seen a couple people around that have female guides tho, it's not uncommon
Old 14-01-2015, 01:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
On the other side there isn't suppose to be gender yet any guide I've had contact with has a male energy. Does anyone have a female guide or is the majority male?

males being the more aggressive of the yin yang are common. well at least they present themselves as male.

i have three female guides.

kk
Old 14-01-2015, 02:29 AM
jonn86

My main guide is male, my healer guide is male, and my mother is the the last of the three that I know of.
Old 14-01-2015, 08:06 AM
Experiencer

My Main Guide presents as Female.

As I understand it, all of us and guides too can present as either sex. In the Michael Newton books, the clients that he regressed would usually have different lives as different sexes.
Old 19-02-2015, 09:04 PM
sapphira

My main Guardian is a male, but there is a female Guardian who helps me out especially when I am sick. I have seen lots of angels both male and female!!!!
Old 19-02-2015, 10:41 PM
Master

I have met as many female as male guides. And by now that is quite a few.
Old 19-02-2015, 11:10 PM
Experiencer
The main guide I have had since birth that I have acknowledged is said to be male, today he showed himself to me as an angel, so now I'm confused lol. *I can picture him doing a forehead slap as I type this*

I also have a female guide who is forever with me. so now I'm thinking what I thought was my main guide (male) is my guardian angel ?
Old 19-02-2015, 11:12 PM
Experiencer
most of mine have no gender, some don't even have form.
Old 21-02-2015, 09:30 PM
Yaoughta

In the physical realm we appear as male or female because it serves a purpose. When we are not in body or embodied, we are both male and female energy which is not to say that we genderless, but rather the balanced harmony of both energies. So when it comes to guides, they're both male and female. They may come forth as one specific gender, but that could be for many different reasons. It could be that it was the best way to reach you to present their male energy. There are some that say it is up to the soul. If a soul has experienced more lives as a female, it may feel more comfortable presenting that side or appearing as such. There are also those that say it is easier for guides to present themselves or come through as being Male because male energy penetrates, thats what it does and it is easier to project and penetrate the veil with male energy. That is why it is said that female guides that come through our often stronger female energy.