Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 12-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Amethyst

Camouflaged - can you see?

Hi!

If anyone is interested in seeing nature spirits, looking for them in photos is a great way to practise understanding how they can appear.

They can camouflage themselves perfectly.

To see them you have to adjust your vision.

They do not have physical bodies, they are energy.

Preconceived ideas as to what they look like can blind you to seeing what they really look like.

The photo crop above is packed with the little beings. One face is cropped out but there are more.

Can you see them?

The photo crops below are full of nature spirits:

If anyone has any photos, it would be great to see them.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 12-10-2010, 06:19 PM
LightFilledHeart

I do see them, yes!! Many!

As a child I was blessed with the sight and also with the ability to commune with various elemental spirits...faires, elves, gnomes, sylphs, and undines... all of whom had distinctly different presentations. I lost my ability somewhere around the age of five, and it has never returned, but I still feel and sense nature spirits and elementals when out among them. I call them forth to guide the growth and health of the plantlife in my yard, and thank them accordingly
Old 13-10-2010, 09:46 AM
Amethyst

Hi LightFilledHeart,

What a lovely name.

Thank you for your response and I'm over the moon you see the little beings in the photos and have seen them in your childhood years.

I bet if you took some photos you'd see them again.

Quote: 'distinctly different presentations' - too right! You never know what to expect and it's always a pleasant surprise!

Thanks again for your response.

Blessings, Amethyst x

There's many beings in the photo crop above of a rose bush. Below is my favourite character - he looks like a relaxed little soldier wearing his hat and rose earphones:

Below: another crop from the same rose bush:

Old 16-11-2010, 07:17 AM
GoldenBoy72

It sounds kind of crazy, but I can actually see something there. What is the significance of these beings ?
Old 18-11-2010, 08:04 AM
Wynd

Would it be possible for you to outline some? I am seeing many animal forms in these photos, not sure if that is something? I should mention animals are a big part of my life (animal communicator, etc) :)
Old 22-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Firecracker

I don't know what I am looking for! Is this something that you have to train to see? It sounds magical!
Old 22-11-2010, 04:01 PM
LightFilledHeart

I saw them when I was tiny... all the time! Auras around people and animals and even inanimate objects, such as rocks and trees, which of course I now know are living things, infused with God-force just as we are..!!! As I grew older, the abilty to see the elementals faded, though I retained my ability to see auras, which is very helpful in my work as a spiritual counselor and metaphysical minister. But though I no longer "see" the fairies, gnomes, undines and sylphs, I still feel and sense them and always know when they are present. That is the part of the gift I was allowed to keep
Old 03-01-2011, 06:10 PM
Amethyst

Hi GoldenBoy72

It doesn’t sound crazy to me that you can see them. Open mind . . . open heart!

The significance I think is that they are everywhere – energy of all the elements and being aware that our beautiful planet is alive. I hope these photos can bring awareness to appreciate our planet more.

Hi Wynd

Sorry, I cannot outline on my pc. Elementals do appear as animal-type beings.

Hi Firecracker

I agree it is magickal. If you understand what you’re looking for, you don’t need to adjust your vision to see them in these photos.

Hi Lightfilledheart

Their energy is very beautiful to feel for example when you’re standing under a blossom tree in full bloom.

It would be great if you took some photos out in nature - I’d be happy to examine them for you.

Below: in the smaller crop do you see one face, or more than one?

Below: easier to see. If you first look at the brownish in colour areas, you might see some nosey little parkers!

Below the same image that brings out the beings of the green leaves:

Below – enjoy some practise seeing. The longer you look, the more you see:

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 04-01-2011, 10:23 AM
Chenjiringu

Yes I see them.
I have always been able to see naturespirits and talk to them, not "normal" but telepathic.
I still can do that but not as often anymore, I guess it's 'cause I now live in the city plus my mental health isn't good. But when I'm in a park or forest I always see or feel them. Usually I feel them first and then see them.
My mum is not to keen on this since she is afraid of them. She is very christian and she believes that stuff that doesn't stand in the bible are from the devil, but she has always let me read and like what I want so she have never tried to stop me.
Old 21-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Ascender

The only problem I have with seeing these faeries in photos is that you see what you want to see. We want to see faeries in the photos therefore we find them, even if they may not be them. I'm not trying to insult anyone, since I'm fairly sure there are faeries but I just doubt at times.