Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 31-03-2012, 06:48 PM
The Voice

Nourishing Your Soul

Nourishing Your Soul

How well are you able to nourish your soul? Another term we could use is the “precious you,” if by chance you do not believe you have a soul.

Now some well-versed in the traditions of your many belief systems will say, “Of course, there is a soul and yes we have many practices to offer that ultimately nourishes the soul.” To this, I would bow deeply in respect. I would also inquire, if it would be helpful to learn to communicate directly with the soul? Many people are waking to this possibility of soul communication.

The soul is the essential you, the energetic part of you that continues after your body ceases to function. It is perfect in every way and infinitely connected. Your soul also grows and develops just as every living organism or system does – either infinitely small or infinitely large – and you can support your soul's growth.

Now many people sense that there is a larger change happening across the planet. This is predicted in ancient prophecies and recently is receiving attention. The changes have already occurred. There is no waiting, only responding to the invitation.

This invitation is threefold:
1) experience the world more directly in its energetic form, developing your energetic awareness or intelligence;
2) rediscover community; and
3) reawaken to the sacred in the world and in yourself.

Communicating with your soul is a wonderful way to accept the invitation. Of course it is only one expression.

Consider this simple practice. Find a quiet space, without distraction. A place where you can notice the stillness, where you might naturally say: “Oh my, it is quiet here.” If this is not possible, do not worry. If you are comfortable standing please do so. Take five deep breaths and gently hold the intention to greet your soul. This is the same way you might greet an old friend. Feel a warm smile emerging and your energy expanding outwards in greeting. Notice also the energy coming towards you, intertwining with yours in a wonderful way. Now simply ask: “How may I be of service? How can I offer to you, my soul, nourishment?” For a few more minutes be quiet. Just simple notice and sense – anything you think, feel, or experience, and simply hold the intention to nourish your soul.

Anything might happen — from nothing, to a tingling sensation, to an awareness, and impulse, or an actual answer. It is completely different for everyone. There is no right or wrong.

I can assure you that your soul will answer you. So stay observant and awake over the next few days. A sign will come. It could be in the form of a conversation with someone, and awareness, or a simple impulse.

You can do this practice as frequently as you like, as it brings many other benefits. It is the first step in learning to communicate with your soul or “precious self.” This ability is open to all and it is only one reflection of the transformative times in which you live.

Signed,

the Voice
for more blog.17messages.com

Last edited by The Voice : 31-03-2012 at 09:42 PM.