Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-02-2012, 11:01 PM
n2mec

a state of consciousness

I received this from "ET",

"Whatever state of consciousness you are in has an effect on the totality of consciousness-human consciousness, planetary consciousness. You cannot not affect others by your state of consciousness".

Any comments?

My jury is still out.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Quagmire

What you feel will have a constant flow into the world through what I call the emotional wavepattern (or did I call it wavegrid), ever changing the totality of consciousness. That is the short version

Last edited by Quagmire : 08-02-2012 at 03:33 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:30 AM
Master
"Whatever state of consciousness you are in has an effect on the totality of consciousness-human consciousness, planetary consciousness. You cannot not affect others by your state of consciousness".

Mysticism and quantum physics both tell us that everything in the universe, including us, is interconnected and interactive.

I see this quote not as information but as a suggestion to take care of your own consciousness... which means, be aware of what you are giving your attention and energy to, and choose the best and highest experiences and feelings.

Xan

Old 08-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2mec

Any comments?

Hi n2mec,

The most obvious comment would be that the two statements are contradictory.

~ J
Old 08-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
H

How are they contradictory?
Old 08-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi n2mec,

~ J

Yes. I don't understand the quote because each statement contradicts the other.

What am I missing?

Lora
Old 08-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Shabby

I don't see a contradiction as it states that my consciousness effects the whole and that my consciousness cannot not effect the whole. Please enlighten me if read it wrong : )

The state of consciousness I am in effects the whole insofar hat I am a vital part of the whole, yet I might not effect other parts of the whole.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
What am I missing?

That both of them tells you that you effect the totality of consciousness by your state of consciousness. The first state that this is what you do, the second tells you that you do it whether you want or not. Did that make any sense?
Old 08-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Master

Hi,

Sorry, my error and I apologize for any confusion.

I read the OP in haste and did not see the double negative in the second statement making it a positive assertion, consistent with and validating the first - providing/implying the premise of an inseparable Oneness.

~ J
Old 08-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi,

Sorry, my error and I apologize for any confusion.

I read the OP in haste and did not see the double negative in the second statement making it a positive assertion, consistent with and validating the first - providing/implying the premise of an inseparable Oneness.
~ J

Op--me too! I did not not read it very well!

Lora