Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Ascender
Future projections shoving you crossroads, choices in life.....

Yes just like biolocation, helping you to understand the full picture of your life.

The form I have is that I can travel back and forth in time and when my life ends and before i were borm i see things like I see it " another way"'

I can stop at a moment and feal the sun shine on my face and get blinded and feal hunger and so one.

The side effect of biolocation is that I always know whats happening with me and why.. I am my own master and i have to take the resposebility for what I do........

Time do not exist in one place you are just here and there and there and th...............

Yours

A Peaceful Mind
Old 21-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Master
That is incredibly fascinating APM, thank you for sharing. I can sort of relate to what you experience, as in some ways I think that's happened to me, but not anywhere near the degree you experience.
Old 21-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Ascender
We are all 1

Yours

A peaceful Mind
Old 21-01-2012, 06:12 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
We are all 1

Yours

A peaceful Mind
We are One, and Many, at the same time.. where we place our awareness is that which we experience, and we can actually be aware of both simultaneously..

Be well..
Old 21-01-2012, 10:23 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Future projections shoving you crossroads, choices in life.....

Yes just like biolocation, helping you to understand the full picture of your life.

The form I have is that I can travel back and forth in time and when my life ends and before i were borm i see things like I see it " another way"'

I can stop at a moment and feal the sun shine on my face and get blinded and feal hunger and so one.

The side effect of biolocation is that I always know whats happening with me and why.. I am my own master and i have to take the resposebility for what I do........

Time do not exist in one place you are just here and there and there and th...............

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

Yes its a great learning space to gain insight into the world beyond your own perception when not fully engaged on this bio location space. I noticed you said you had this occur naturally as a child. And now you "control" it....perhaps its time to just let that natural space occur......and see what presents itself. When we apply focus to a certain gift we have that is all we receive, when we let go of the "control" in its use, we can expand the gift in wonderful ways...It is your gift to see life with new eyes..and a wonderful gift it is to expand peaceful mind.

Peace to you.
Old 25-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Ascender
Yes it’s a great ability and yes this gives the life I live a new perspective but again with this perspective I know that I will change the way I am when the ability (space) is truly merged with me.

Maybe you are right.. I will try to let go and let the space occur natural….

You said that you would share later and I am waiting silent whisper :O)

Yours

A Peaceful Mind
Old 25-01-2012, 10:25 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Yes it’s a great ability and yes this gives the life I live a new perspective but again with this perspective I know that I will change the way I am when the ability (space) is truly merged with me.

Maybe you are right.. I will try to let go and let the space occur natural….

You said that you would share later and I am waiting silent whisper :O)

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

OH its crunch time... In your patience I am back....

Ok two worlds merging space....

Let me see, how do I eplain this without freaking everyone out...hmmmm

A spirit from spirit.......walked into my physcial body.......for a number of months when I was deemed ready to face my core fears.....this spirit was a divine and powerful spirit...that had fully awakened before they departed. I knew this spirit to be a soul connection.....In the merging of my fears and the light they carried, I resided in both worlds for a period of time, to manifest the darkness in full light of spirit. This space, as I see now with new eyes and new heart.....was necessary for me to learn not only about soul links and connections and the oneness of life, but the powerful beings we all are when we merge with spirit as one. As I see it now, even without my control, the light of a being in this space of spirit, fears will manifest fully. Spirit within me at that time of being carried through, was my full support to reach full connection of self.

I remember in my journey my awarness was taken to that space of walk ins to get others through. When I let of control completley, I always felt like I would never find myself again......but in new light, I have not only found myself, but I found myself in ways I could never imagine......

When someone loves you so much, you know your never alone.....you know spirit itself is always within.......when fear is released and when its the "right time".
Old 26-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Ascender
Thanks for sharing.. this was the words I were waiting for.

I understand you completely :O)

Peace and love from me to you

Yours

A Peaceful Mind