Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 10-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Master
Yes IQ ... i have experienced that yearning to be with my 'kin' ... in the here and now ... I also find it incredibly moving when i witness others uniting ... I have often 'wondered' lots of times what it will be like not to be focused in this reality anymore ... there is a deep contentment in knowing I will remain here for the duration however long that will be ... i have experienced my share of hardship and have lost lots of loved ones and have also experienced extreme emotional distress and trauma at different periods in my life but on top of all that i feel 'at ease' here, in the flesh :) thanks for exploring this with me
Old 10-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Master
I am exactly where I need to be right now.

This is the right place for me and I know this because I am here.

If I were meant to be somewhere else, then I would be there and not here, so here is where I need to be.

To take this one step further....there does not even exist, because I am here....here is all there is. The computer only renders what is displayed on the screen. There is only here, there is only now. Everything else is speculation.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
I am exactly where I need to be right now.

This is the right place for me and I know this because I am here.

If I were meant to be somewhere else, then I would be there and not here, so here is where I need to be.

Beautiful! very enriching
Old 11-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

Crikey, my head's in a spin, following this conversation!

Well said, Athri, (I hope you don't mind the liberty? I kept getting the spelling wrong!) I too believe that we're "here" because it's the proper time and place for us in this growing, experience which is Life - in it's Eternity

I think the word "eternity" is important here, for we need to remember that this life is just one small part of the eternal journey we're all on. What we experience "here" physically, is actually only a reflection of what's going on for each of us in Spirit, too.

In our current lives - we'll learn certain lessons, work through certain karma (maybe gain a bit, for another life to work out, too ) be of use to the whole living experience which we and God are - and when we leave these bodies, pause for a while, and move on to the next life with added experience.

I find it very comforting that my nightmare-experiences of this particular life, as I work them out, will mean that there's one thing less for me to grapple with in my next incarnation! It's the "silver lining" to the "cloud" for me.

Angel Blessings to All
Old 11-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Break

Why the spin tea Break?
Old 11-05-2011, 08:13 PM
gentledove

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
Hi there

I am really struggling with being "down here" at the moment. I just want to escape "up there" where it is beautiful, loving, light and limitless.

How do you accept that you re down here. What have you done to truly be down here and make the most of it?

My gosh, what an awesome question. I was immersed in the Light and was so overjoyed to be home. When back embodied, it was so stinkin' hard and I'm serious. I cried in wrenching sobs one day I was feeling so lonely for home and sorry for myself. Finally that still small voice within whispered, if you don't like the way things are here...loveless and cold...then change it. Wowie, so obvious! Since that day I've been attempting to bring some of that pure love into this world. It's difficult to make the "most of it" as it seems there are people deep into their little selves trying to tear others down. Also, there are just adversities...overwork, disease, lack of this that and the other.

So, it's not an easy task, but we have an inner light and if we remember to let it shine we become God's emissaries/presence in this relative darkness.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea Break

Well said, Athri, (I hope you don't mind the liberty? I kept getting the spelling wrong!) I too believe that we're "here" because it's the proper time and place for us in this growing, experience which is Life - in it's Eternity

No problem. I chose the name because I can use it anywhere on the web and its always available. I really don't expect anyone to get it right, it was kind of the point that it was hard to type and say. Call me Athri, or Stan, or Shane (that's my real name), or whatever's clever.

I think the word "eternity" is important here, for we need to remember that this life is just one small part of the eternal journey we're all on. What we experience "here" physically, is actually only a reflection of what's going on for each of us in Spirit, too.

In our current lives - we'll learn certain lessons, work through certain karma (maybe gain a bit, for another life to work out, too ) be of use to the whole living experience which we and God are - and when we leave these bodies, pause for a while, and move on to the next life with added experience.

I find it very comforting that my nightmare-experiences of this particular life, as I work them out, will mean that there's one thing less for me to grapple with in my next incarnation! It's the "silver lining" to the "cloud" for me.

Angel Blessings to All

The idea that this life is a nightmare is just a thought. If you hold to that thought, your life will be a nightmare. Also Karma is much more immediate than having to wait until your next life. Simply put, what you put out comes back. What you radiate is relfected back at you. Faster than light actually, as light is much slower than spritual energy.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Sungirl

Thanks for all the comments.

I'll respond by paraphrasing.

One response said about the concept of the grass is always greener. Although I agree this concept can be applicable in some cases I don't feel it is for me. When I have been somewhere where i am happy, and I am not there now, why would I be unhappy if I got to go back?

As for the idea that I need to be here, because I am here. I agree. I never said I didn't want to be here, as such. My question was, how do I make being here easier? How do I feel the light down here. I know I can't go back now, it is not the right time.... but I want here to be nicer.

(sorry, both of those posts were on a previous screen)

Gentledove.. I have made a lot of changes that have made being down here so much better than it was. But that work has led me to remember up there (sorry, I don't have a better word).... hense these feelings

Tea Break.... I totally agree, I am aware that every lesson I learn (and get tested on) is one more I don't have to deal with in another life. I still have more to go and they are as hard as the others... if not harder because they are so much more "real world" than the stuff I have done...

I will continue to try and bring the light down here... I am aware of my connection without meditating (although it's nice to "phone home" sometimes)...

I guess some stuff is just narking me at the moment and I am at a loss on how to stop them annoying me... so it is making me unhappy.

I'll keep reading responses :)
Old 12-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
Thanks for all the comments.

I'll respond by paraphrasing.

One response said about the concept of the grass is always greener. Although I agree this concept can be applicable in some cases I don't feel it is for me. When I have been somewhere where i am happy, and I am not there now, why would I be unhappy if I got to go back?

Hi Tilia
There is no saying you would be unhappy, however there is no saying you would be eternally happy either ... a bit like life really ... if you know different then whatever is stopping you must be worth it, from your perspective, hence your presence ...
Old 12-05-2011, 01:45 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

Still hangin' in there, everyone!

The "spin" issue with me Sound and Athri, is, I think, that I find shifting from "here" to "there"/back to forward/up to down emotionally confusing.

I have vague memories as a child, of being taken at night to a place of peace and beauty (my childhood was pretty traumatic in some places). I loved the peace, the colours, the acceptance, the safety of it all - but it was spoiled for me, because I knew I had to come "back here" to finish what I'd come "here" for, or I'd have to do it all over again. The experience had to be worked through, the lessons learned.
I couldn't handle the distress of the "to and fro" - and finally decided the best thing was for me to stay "here" consciously - grit my teeth, and get it over with!

As a characteristic-choice, that's pretty typical of me - if there's a grim job to be done, I'll "get it over with" first - and then enjoy what follows, knowing the worst is over.

So, consciously, I focus on everyday life, even knowing perfectly well that it's only an illusion I have to cope with - but over the past decade or so have come to "know" (through intuition and confidence) that I'm busy at night, in my sleep state.

I love that, and also that I'm now working "earthside" with the Angels, doing what we can to help things here.

The "to and fro" thing still can unsettle me, but our Spirit friends find other ways of helping us through our missions. We only have to ask for help.

Angel Blessings to All