Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 28-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Makoorakoo

Big Trouble

hi people,

i have recently been having problems with friends betraying me and some people spiritually attacking me. I can deal with the attacks but what i dont understand is why people are betraying me and some have gone as far as calling me "evil". I always believe in being loyal to friends and putting in love towards them but instead all i recieve is hate back apart from one person who actually did fall out with me but apologised to me. I have to say that i am feeling as though everything is ending however i have told myself i wont give up. At one point all this has brought me close to suicide yet i easily stopped myself when i saw the love in one of the cats eyes. At the moment i cant feel a way in healing myself or at least understanding why this is happening. Please can someone give me advice on what i should do to try and heal my emotional strain and perhaps understand what is going on.

through the deepest feelings of love and light i thankyou for reading this

p.s. i have tried exercising for the endorphines in the brain but it does not seem to rid me of emotional strain or make me slightly happier
Old 28-10-2006, 09:32 PM
kundalini

Hi Makoorakoo,

First, thanks for sharing this problem with us all so that we can help you. What you need to do first is to realise that these people are only mirroring something that is within you. What you need to do is to accept that fact. That will create flow. You can also aid this process by obtaining a Rose Quartz crystal and placing it on your Heart Chakra, knowing that it is releasing that emotional strain. This is only my opinion and if you have any questions, then please ask.

Kundalini.
Old 28-10-2006, 09:36 PM
Makoorakoo

thanks for the advice i will get right on it

love and light form martyn
Old 28-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Dariel

Makoorakoo
I agree with kundalini on the mirroring process, however I recommend conculting a qualified energy healer to get help. Sometimes when one is in the middle of the emotional stress it is difficult to heal oneself and then we need others. But rose quartz is good and so is practising LOVE. Send it to those who are attacking you. Sit quiet, close your eyes. Try to see them and tell them that you forgive them and you ask forgiveness if anything you have done like sent negative emotions back. Then raise your hand, concentrate on your heart, and try to feel love. If it is difficult, try to imagine wings on the back of the person, to remind you that we all are only aspects of God in "role uniform for this trip on earth". You can also concentrate on something which you like in that person, like beautiful hair, or whatever makes you get positive feeling. Now inhale and imagine getting light in through your crown chakra and then exhale and imagine the light pink light of love going out to the person.

This heals the relationship, it protects you, charges your energies and gets you into higher vibrations. So for many reason this is good to practise.

Good luck in this and I hope from my heart you can find a balance in this issue. Think this as an training for you to evolve and be able to strenghten yourself. And you will. And remember that you are soul, angel in human body. We all are :)

Dariel
Old 28-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Makoorakoo

thankyou this information will surely help

love and light to all
Old 29-10-2006, 02:44 AM
GoldChord

Hi Makoorakoo,

Sorry to hear you have been having these difficulties. I too have recently come to realise that the 'friends' in my life weren't really my friends. Though I certainly have not been called 'evil' I now understand that I was offering heaps of love and support and not getting anything in return. I was offering this support in what I thought was an unconditional manner, but what I was really doing was manipulation. I was offering this so they would like me and see what a good person I am. I have learned two things from this experience:

1. It was me creating a situation where I had friends who weren't really friends. They were nice people and not mean in any way, shape or form - but I was creating a mirror of my own insecurities as Kundalini has demonstrated.

2. I have not quite learned yet how to stop doing this, but I have learned not to judge these people or be angry at them. This creates space in my soul to begin to heal and work out how to form healthier relationships.

I am still trying to not be angry with myself - but that's a whole other life lesson. (sigh)

Hope this narrative can offer you some insight.

Take care
Old 29-10-2006, 04:42 AM
rose

here's a big hug for you makoorakoo *big squeezy hug full of love* sorry i can't offer anything else. but i think the above people said it well.
Old 29-10-2006, 07:37 AM
dreamer

This might help www.thesecret.tv
Closed Thread