Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-08-2018, 10:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Thank you Tobi for your kind words and understanding. Meltdowns are so very necessary to wash all that gunk that accumulates from living on this planet.

Yes, I understand It Is. But how would you suggest I defuse the stress I live with every day? It's not like I can take a walk or jog due to walking problems (waiting for knee replacement surgery). Can't go out to dinner with friends because I cannot eat in a restaurant due to food allergies (wheat, rye, corn & barley). I deal with stress daily, worrying if I am going to get sick from cross contamination for my life threatening allergies. Go to a movie? Ha! Seats are covered in corn from the popcorn which I am highly allergic to.

Stress is my constant companion. Getting rid of it on a daily basis is just not doable. Thank you for responding and for your compassionate thoughts.

Love your handle Roger Wilco. Thank you.

hallow, there is hope for your wife. A hormone free future once she has finished with menopause.

Wow Linen... I'm sorry you have to go through all that - I had no idea.

... I know only too well how stress can mount. It could be the morning traffic, followed by irritating as Hell co-workers to put up with and then I come home thinking it's all over - but it's not because my mind and body is still wired to stress/agitation/annoyance. At times like that small things can seem enormous whether it's an annoying song on the radio, a stupid tv commercial or accidentally spilling some milk...

But anyway, I hope you can find some way to exercise because it's so important for pretty much everything - not to mention one of the best natural stress relievers. Maybe something that doesn't stress the knees too much like swimming perhaps? As for the allergies - that's a real bummer but keeping things simple might help because small doubts/worries can build up.

Always look for the silver lining in things. Personally, there are quite a few things that I don't have / can't do that others take for granted, but remember there are pros and cons to any position.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:40 AM
Master
There are also many tears shed in love and joy, not grief or anguish - although tears of pain can start those other tears just flowing freely. I cry like this very often now.. Sometimes, it is the only way left for the heart to express itself and it is very cleansing and cathartic..putting me into a beautiful state of deep relaxation.
Old 13-08-2018, 06:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I know how that feels,,I released lots of "stuff" in the past and it feels sooo good to get angry and the important thing is to do it alone so it is not projected or passed on to someone else.

The "hole" that is left when these emotions are felt and freed will be filled again, so fill that hole with peace and love and butterflies and rainbows
Hey there Linen -- I hope you're feeling better now and good on you for not tearing anyone else a(n undeserved) new one

It is hard being a human being down here on planet earth. And you do have to just let it out.

It's gutwrenching but still it's really just so much better IMO that you got a good cry in there, rather than the vicious tongue that I have to endure from mum when I misjudge what to do or say. I am often just really sort of dumbfounded, LOL, and dumbstruck, too...

At least at some level, there is probably some deep heart healing going on when you are overcome with tears or grief.

Much love & light to you
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-08-2018, 08:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by It Is
Wow Linen... I'm sorry you have to go through all that - I had no idea.

... I know only too well how stress can mount. It could be the morning traffic, followed by irritating as Hell co-workers to put up with and then I come home thinking it's all over - but it's not because my mind and body is still wired to stress/agitation/annoyance. At times like that small things can seem enormous whether it's an annoying song on the radio, a stupid tv commercial or accidentally spilling some milk...

But anyway, I hope you can find some way to exercise because it's so important for pretty much everything - not to mention one of the best natural stress relievers. Maybe something that doesn't stress the knees too much like swimming perhaps? As for the allergies - that's a real bummer but keeping things simple might help because small doubts/worries can build up.

Always look for the silver lining in things. Personally, there are quite a few things that I don't have / can't do that others take for granted, but remember there are pros and cons to any position.

You're absolutely right on all accounts. Mostly I distract myself from the stress. Eventually it all has to come out like last Friday night, and I'm okay with that. I'm not feeling sorry for myself, I just wanted to inform you that I'm pretty boxed in in my situation. It is what it is. Looking forward to the future when I have a new knee and a few other operations under my belt and can get more mobility. It's a ways off, but I'm okay with that. One day at a time.
Thank you again.
Old 13-08-2018, 08:23 PM
Master

7L, yes, life can be gutwrenching as you say. Thank goodness I was by myself. Universe planned it perfectly. I was able to let it all go without anyone watching. And, thank you, I am better now.
Old 13-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Master

Shavani Devi, the next day I was relaxed and very well. It was much needed.

Amazing how so many on this thread can relate and understand.
Old 21-08-2018, 08:20 PM
Ankhesenamun

This is an excellent question, how many tears does it take to get through a lifetime. I wonder about that too. I have cried too much throughout my life - because terrible things keep happening. I have cried over the loved ones I lost (though them passing over), I have cried over what has been done to me, I cry when I hear about animal abuse.

And right now I am crying over the end of a friendship. I need to grieve because I miss my friend very much. I have been sobbing my eyes out and I am so exhausted, so so tired, and my eyes are swollen. I am so heartbroken that I cannot eat or sleep. I just want to run to my friend and hug him - but he apparently does not want the friendship to continue. I don't know, it's all been very vague.

I am hurting so much that I feel like I want to go back in time. Back to the beginning of the friendship, so that I can have him as my friend once more.

It will be a long time before my tears will stop. A very long time.

Why does life only have sorrow and pain in store for me? Why do I have to cry endless rivers whilst nobody cares?

How many more tears will I have to shed?

I wish this agony would end - I wish this horrendous pain over the loss of my friend would not hurt so much - but it does and I can't stop it.

And I wish someone would ever cry over me. Not that I would want anyone to feel inner pain - no, but at least if someone was to cry over me - then at least someone in this world would remember that I exist.
Old 21-08-2018, 09:12 PM
Master

Ankhesenamun, I feel your deep pain. Losing someone we love dearly is one of the hardest things to endure.

As it was explained to me many years ago, we have this love connection for a person. It's a flowing of love energy to them. And then they just aren't there anymore to receive and reciprocate. They are gone. And this love energy has nowhere to go.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this. Cry your tears till you don't have any more to shed. Grieve the loss of your dear friend. Feel the pain deep within. You can't begin to heal until you have experienced all the anguish.
Old 21-08-2018, 09:22 PM
Administrator
linen you cry as many tears as you like its cleansing for the soul and its also Healing.
I'm not a person who cry's but that is not to say I haven't I have been through so much in my life. and still going through it if I cried I would cry a river.everytime I feel like that I feel my grandmother around me. and it picks me up.
so you cry its good for ya

Namaste
Old 21-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Master

Thank you Native spirit.