Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-03-2018, 03:57 AM
Deactivated Account
The beauty of Non attachment and LOVE.

Learning non attachment when it comes to all kinds of soul connections has deepened my connection to all and also made me feel closer and more intimate with LOVE as a force... the force which connects me.

I am so very lucky as my situation has led me to fully sink myself into the art of non - attachment - while doing my souls work... accepting what is and LOVING simply for the sake of it - no agenda.

Far from running... non attachment has immersed me more fully into love as it has made me more embracing of every moment of connection with myself and the unity I connect within others and all.

It is very beautiful to be able to connect in this way with myself and others as it honours each individual as a whole.. within the whole.

I am advocating for non - attachment when so ever you find yourself ready to practice it This is Probably more relevant to those who no longer need to have to have the dynamic of attachment to learn the souls lessons which need attachment to propel them forward.
Non attachment helps me in all of my relationships and especially my marriage as it reframes my perspective where I have to see my husband as whole... in each and every moment... and it also brings my awareness to the NOW which serves me to accept and honour him as a whole person...expressing himself as he needs to in the NOW moment.

And yes... I do talk about my divine mirror as well on here... and it does the same for that dynamic as well...
This non - attachment fosters a very pure kind of love... it is not only freedom... it also honours the highest and greatest good for all... which is what my highest self always desires for anyone.

Love in this way is all knowing... filled with faith and hope... and a deep gratitude and respect for another... simply for their existing... it requires nothing else but gratitude for their existance and the best outcome for them.

I can now very honestly say that I am so very grateful, humbled, and honoured to have the knowledge of such love.

And speaking of inter - dependence...while shared goals and life vision is important in a relationship...

So is the ability to completely accept another as they are in each and every moment... and accept that at any time the vision may no longer be a shared vision... and something will then need to be released to serve the greater and highest good for all.
Our first and most important inter - dependant relationship should be the relationship between ourselves and the universe.

Anyway... non - attachment truely has deepened my most significant relationships... and created intimacy in connection that I could never have known possible prior to or even a few years into this path. Non attachment to other's for a specific agenda or outcome combined with self awareness allows for greater independence and inter-dependance... as it both honours and recognises when something is serving the greatest good for all... or not...

You gotta know when to hold them, know when to fold them.... know when to walk away.. . Know when to stay...know when to run... for the greatest good of all! Lol
Old 15-03-2018, 04:47 AM
Master
Awesomely beautiful!

Thank you for sharing this.
Old 15-03-2018, 05:45 AM
Knower

I love this post so much!!! Thank you :-)

Compassion, non-attachment, releasing judgments, and patience are my guiding lights through blurring tears and onion layers... as well as the purity (and silliness) of love... in its full and colorful expression(s).

definitely following my own inner heart beat and opting in to the love.

It's within me to feel freely! Regardless of outcome... No one can take the love away. That I allow myself to be courageously open and vulnerable to love and connection again and again - feeling the divine gift in it...

I remember a huge break through years back when I finally felt (deeply) that my love did not have to be answered or reciprocated or reflected to be of value. It's very existence within me was meaningful all it's own - and I was tickled from within :-)

Since then it's been really fascinating... and I alchemize my human healing experience with that inner love tickling as best I can...

The most powerful thing for me in learning to love my husband without attachment/expectation was to also love myself without attachment/expectation. projecting love to those around me. no withholding. Met with a soul connection to experience even more!!!

Yes!! For the greatest good of all!!!
Old 15-03-2018, 05:12 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Non Attachment is to free you from the gab of which you have derived, place your lifes into when conducting the soul of one another, so that you may find peace when joining one with another, not by heart but by soul, for the soul is one another and the heart another, It simply comes to play as to how much you wish to be connected to, but realize that in which ever way you conduct, connect yourselfs to, You will be bound until you find finalized to end it through.

AS to say. Love is to not step on one anothers foot, even if you could.

LOVE AND NON ATTACHMENT:
Consider the ways of the world, how the wind hurls and the surface blows, in which tho they collided and become one, the soul of the ground does not say to the WINDING that it would or could go without it, in SAMe Manner do we, UNShould come to the conclusion that, if we abridge to living in Non Attachment, We Should Conclude Love to be stronger, so that we may conflict ourself with the love of hope, the gap unseen in which we wish non attachement to be in beEin.

If we dont. If that Dont, then ur lack of in the gaps of time, like the stars of the Skies are related but distant in Within themselves of one another in the space of time.

Learn Love and Learn Hope. Give Attachment another phase of retrack and relent of trackTioning. Come close but stand afar/ Adistant. so that you might come to the dance of dance: L O VE

MArtin Youn
Minart
Old 15-03-2018, 05:15 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Learning non attachment when it comes to all kinds of soul connections has deepened my connection to all and also made me feel closer and more intimate with LOVE as a force... the force which connects me.

I am so very lucky as my situation has led me to fully sink myself into the art of non - attachment - while doing my souls work... accepting what is and LOVING simply for the sake of it - no agenda.

Far from running... non attachment has immersed me more fully into love as it has made me more embracing of every moment of connection with myself and the unity I connect within others and all.

It is very beautiful to be able to connect in this way with myself and others as it honours each individual as a whole.. within the whole.

I am advocating for non - attachment when so ever you find yourself ready to practice it This is Probably more relevant to those who no longer need to have to have the dynamic of attachment to learn the souls lessons which need attachment to propel them forward.
Non attachment helps me in all of my relationships and especially my marriage as it reframes my perspective where I have to see my husband as whole... in each and every moment... and it also brings my awareness to the NOW which serves me to accept and honour him as a whole person...expressing himself as he needs to in the NOW moment.

And yes... I do talk about my divine mirror as well on here... and it does the same for that dynamic as well...
This non - attachment fosters a very pure kind of love... it is not only freedom... it also honours the highest and greatest good for all... which is what my highest self always desires for anyone.

Love in this way is all knowing... filled with faith and hope... and a deep gratitude and respect for another... simply for their existing... it requires nothing else but gratitude for their existance and the best outcome for them.

I can now very honestly say that I am so very grateful, humbled, and honoured to have the knowledge of such love.

And speaking of inter - dependence...while shared goals and life vision is important in a relationship...

So is the ability to completely accept another as they are in each and every moment... and accept that at any time the vision may no longer be a shared vision... and something will then need to be released to serve the greater and highest good for all.
Our first and most important inter - dependant relationship should be the relationship between ourselves and the universe.

Anyway... non - attachment truely has deepened my most significant relationships... and created intimacy in connection that I could never have known possible prior to or even a few years into this path. Non attachment to other's for a specific agenda or outcome combined with self awareness allows for greater independence and inter-dependance... as it both honours and recognises when something is serving the greatest good for all... or not...

You gotta know when to hold them, know when to fold them.... know when to walk away.. . Know when to stay...know when to run... for the greatest good of all! Lol

Yes! Acceptance, non-attachment.
LOVE.
I love it
And your posts are helping me a lot with some of my ISSUES right now.....arrgh.