Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-03-2018, 10:56 PM
Deactivated Account
The deception of TF experts and readers

I've been thinking about these TF 'experts'... the law of attraction and the perpetual prison many of these readers trap can their followers in.

Quite a number of them started reading with one partner in mind - the supposed TF and then later on down the track come out with a new TF partner who is apparently the real one this time. They experience the same types of energies with both... same psychic experiences... same heart activated 3rd energy ect and they all teach a focus on letting go yet remaining faithful to the union with the subject of YOUR... the followers specific partner of intrest.

This is not giving the universe much breathing space. It is given an ultimatum - the supposed TF or nothing.

And so nothing ever comes except more of the same... same cycle of letting go of the one - surrendering to the one... having faith in the one.
Is this not selling yourself a bit short?!

One thing which I have been experiencing these last few months and years after my initial TF awakening is MANY other soul connections in which I have experienced similar energy dynamics between open hearts. Open hearts speak to one another and in truth our energetic field is and does merge with many.
When I speak to some of my higher guides a merge of energy takes place. This is the way which souls communicate when free of ego.

This continued story which supposed TF experts are SELLING is leaving many imprisoned to the vast potential of the human soul to give - express and experience - recieve love.

The TF template was never meant to be 'eternal' as in eternal union to another...
It was meant to arrive onto earth in order to teach us how to be open to our divine connection to source.... and then open our hearts to each other - the cosmic heart of humanity and soul.

I will keep repeating myself no doubt - and you may take it or leave it...

But the energy of the new template as I am experiencing it... is that the TF experience inevitably leads to a continued expansion of soul connection.
It teaches us how to live from and connect from the heart -
Free of ego -
Free of social expectations which have been the normal templates for love for thousands of years...
It allows love to flow freely as it is meant to...
And it shows us how to communicate and connect to each other's - yes others beyond TF... as a unified living organisim
Heart to heart - soul to soul...

That is of course if you allow it to teach and guide you.

It seems there is a choice at some point along this journey and neither choice is good or bad - wrong or right.

We can choose to apply all the heart awakening lessons and soul connecting to just one in a traditional and monogamous 3d type based relationship...
Or we can allow the teachings to expand our hearts, minds and souls even more than we realised possible...

We are one... co-habitating as one organisim and we can communicate in so many ways which is not limited to simply verbal communication.

Our energy imprints others and our environments and even the universe is impacted by our energy as one web...

TF template was always designed to pass away... in order for a much grander universal vision to emerge in its place.
For all souls to eventually remember the extent of our connection to others and the many ways in which souls communicate to each other.

I think the only 'TF expert' who ever delves into the expanding truth beyond the deception of TF as the eternal without exception is Gold Ray Twin Flames... he speaks about the nature of expanding connections alot.

Last edited by Ariaecheflame : 09-03-2018 at 11:05 AM.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:26 AM
Lorelyen

Ultimately many in print, on youtube or the web generally simply want to hook people and sell books or merchandise and it afflicts more than just the Twin Flame industry. They have their marketing sorted out - headed by a "fluid" typeface - (dare I say of feminine appeal? You won't find any titled in Times New Roman! Then a stylised romantic fantasy picture sometimes of an idealised couple entering or in each other's "private space".

Then comes the siren song to tempt the unwary into their grasp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
We are one... co-habitating as one organisim and we can communicate in so many ways which is not limited to simply verbal communication.
And this is now being carried by neuroscience. Much happens from those communications before they even reach conscious awareness.

No doubt there are genuine "experts" out there - trouble is finding them! So if you have found one keep hold of them!

Old 09-03-2018, 10:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Ultimately many in print, on youtube or the web generally simply want to hook people and sell books or merchandise and it afflicts more than just the Twin Flame industry. They have their marketing sorted out - headed by a "fluid" typeface - (dare I say of feminine appeal? You won't find any titled in Times New Roman! Then a stylised romantic fantasy picture sometimes of an idealised couple entering or in each other's "private space".

Then comes the siren song to tempt the unwary into their grasp.

And this is now being carried by neuroscience. Much happens from those communications before they even reach conscious awareness.

No doubt there are genuine "experts" out there - trouble is finding them! So if you have found one keep hold of them!

I would be interested to read some articles in reguards to the neuroscience of ways which we connect with others.

In reguards to the readers - while I think some are being quite genuine in their beliefs... I wonder if there is a fear going on of expanding past the 'union of the one' ... in part because the readers themselves are still in attachment to the TF as a belief also that to expand the whole premise would go down the drain.
I am not discounting the role of Twinflamery- rather I can see so much potential for allowing the lessons of the TF for expanded development within all kinds of connections.
I actually think that they - the readers would open themselves up to gain something as well - and that there is an audience out there which would respond quite well to some deepening into these types of discussions.
I think this is quite sad - as it appears there is a threshold which many flamers reach and there is a clear choice at this threshold to expand with the lessons of such a heart awakening experience or to stay in what appears to be a very long and repeating story - of the hope and letdown all with a promise which can only be met within a very narrow frame.

When faced with this threshold myself - I evetually chose to expand to see what else the initial connection could teach me about my much greater conection within the web of human and even cosmic experience.

I am very grateful for those few flamers out there who are quite frank... not afraid to let it all hang out haha who have crossed the threshold to begin speaking about an ever expanding view of connection.

I may have just crossed this threshold from the TF glass ceiling myself... but I have only touched the tip of the iceberg when it comes to remembering what heart/ soul connecting is all about!
Old 09-03-2018, 07:19 PM
Lorelyen

Double post....
Old 09-03-2018, 09:10 AM
Pathfinder

This is a very interesting post for me Emerald. I resonate with your words deeply but can no longer watch his videos.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaH29
This is a very interesting post for me Emerald. I resonate with your words deeply but can no longer watch his videos.

I'm glad it resonated haha...
I was trying not to preach - I much prefer peaches to preachers

I was just feeling quite excited and amazed by the potential of our connections with each other - amazed at what spirit has been showing me since I took a little leap and asked to understand just a part of the web of connection.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:05 AM
Master
An 'expert' is nothing more than a teacher of sorts.
I have been a teacher, teachers aren't perfect, they're human beings. They too learn by trial and error, they too make mistakes. Only the greatest of teachers dare admit their 'mistakes'. So if someone mistook someone for their TF, then later on finds out it wasn't, I actually admire that. Others would have hidden that fact, in my view that is a bad teacher.
I've had pupils ask me "But Miss, you're the teacher, you should know!"
My reply: "Oh, really? I'm a human being, I'm not perfect, teacher or not, I don't know everything."
The kids totally accepted that, I don't think they'd ever had a teach saying that to them, lol.
I don't expect 'experts', the teachers I follow, to be perfect.
Nor do I see that they all are out their to make a quick buck. I've seen people doing extensive free readings, not even having a website, then by popular demand, they do get into it.
The only one I have serious doubts about is a young woman I've been following on YouTube. She does readings, free and paid-for, and she's quite good. But recently she started doing TF readings because followers asked about that a lot. She occasionally does readings with her partner, and now they suddenly are Twin Flames?? THAT does not feel good. My inner guidance tells me they aren't TFs at all.
And I don't get why they pretend to be. You can still do TF readings when you yourself aren't one or aren't with your TF. All it takes is being a good reader and evolved enough (personal growth) to tap into those energies.
I was instantly put off by that B$ of them being TFs. So far those are the only ones I've come across that I feel aren't honest. But maybe they believe they are TFs, who knows. But in all honesty, that feels like a scam to make more money. I've never come across that before. But I'm quite selective with who I follow. We all have inner guidance after all.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:19 AM
Deactivated Account
No, teachers are not perfect I am not expecting perfection...
I do wish that the repeated messages of a very narrowly defined union with one soul weren't repeatedly promised though - I do expect freedom from deception but I get that the readers may help bridge a narrow gap for some for a while... mostly in reguards to the messages to do with personal growth and healing for those who are at that step..those messages can be very useful... the messages of union though with one soul made for your soul feed dependancy....and create a block to the potential of what the TF lessons can show us about connecting to ourselves and others.

I am just confused - as to how a reader can have one TF which who the have many psychic, spiritual experiences with... telepathy, heart expansion and soul merge and then after a falling out with that false TF find a real TF with the same psychic, spiritual dynamics...
Yes - good on for admitting that the first probably wasn't a TF but there is an elephant still in the room which was the purpose of my post - the exclusive TF connection ended up not being so exclusive at all. The spiritual dynamics were experienced with more than one person.
I myself have experienced many heart/soul connections since my heart catalyst.
All with varying degrees of sensing telepathy, heart merges- energy merges.

The way in which souls interact energeticly creates a merge... and we can communicate soul to soul - heart to heart... there is great untapped potential here all waiting to emerge.

The overall purpose from my own ongoing and expanding experience which is never discussed by TF readers on YouTube is the potential for ALL human connections in the future.
After all isn't the TF dynamic here to teach the world how to relate from a new LOVE dynamic... a heart centred dynamic... if that is truely the case than at some point it is inevitable that we would start having more and more connection experiences within this 'new' paradigm.
For me it has already started.

It would no longer make sense for the overall purpose of the TF template to remain exclusively for TFs... if the purpose was to bring the potential of soul connection to all humans...
Old 09-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Guide

One size does not fit all and no one is going to have the same exact journey as another. Even pertaining to a twin flame.. just because if one person has planned to have other 'soul connections' does not mean everyone will too.

And another thing to remember is that all these teacher are human. will never know the entirety of anything here on earth and never will know. Goldray is no different. i find his teaching to be quite off putting.. who is anyone to tell me who i should listen to and who is broadcasting correct information? most certainly not him even if he tries to use that i know better then you do nonsense under the guise of "the truth" It never has to be done in a manner of being talked down at like he does.

The same goes for "the truth". One person may have this as their truth and others it will not be true. i also feel that for some being with one or nothing doesnt necessarily "sell themselves short". Would that be your ego talking here? Why would having to be with another soul connection again determine what their worth is as a soul?

In my experience i have had only one soul connection and not again since. in fact one was one too many for me. i would gladly take nothing instead. another fact is that i would feel quite yucky to ever have another one. so for me selling myself short would be to have another one of these god forsaken twin flamer connections. i say to that idea..Get out of here with that trash!!

i dont want or need love and my heart is not interested in ever being open for anybody for any reason at any time. I most certainly dont require it to live or i will wither away and die if i dont. . The way people treat each other and the planet itself.. is total stupidity and nonsense. No one in their right mind would want another connection to another one of the billions of people who are this way.

anyone tries to send me another damm twin flame.. im putting a stamp on it that says return to sender and shipping it back to walmart as the useless garbage soul it is.

as you probably realize by now i dont really look too highly at twin flames. its such a cutthroat community that is very strict .It brings to mind a sentiment i agree with that was told to a DF by her DM. That twin flames are for little girls and housewives.

That cant be any more evident as the majority of who talk about "twin flames" are women. The majority of those lame tarot readings and teachers are done by women and are extremely obsession focused on the DM with "union is now" and all the who what where when why and how divine masculine obsessional videos.

All with the same basic premise.. the DF has no self work to do and i just waiting on the DM and he is going to "wake up " and come running back. And get "with the program" the codependent program the DF falsely believes she is now free of. When the Df talk about "union" they mean only one thing.. a romantic relationship with their alleged "twin flame". That also is not a new template and women seem to have a lifelong preoccupation and need with being in a relationship.

The preoccupation with silly things that dont actually matter is sickening too. ooh a number .. big deal.. ooh feelings.. are misleading. Names and birthdates " we have a father with the same name or our mothers birthday is the same. hah millions are born on the same day everyday of the year. That they "feel" things are "not over" any and every excuse to reinforce that they are "twin flames"

There are no such things as "false twin flames" That concept is nothing but a get out of jail free card and allowing blameshift. to pass on all personal accountability onto another person and having to accept no wrong doing. IE DF made a mistake about someone but cannot accept she is the problem.. so just cry "false twin flame"! have a big attention desperate DF pity party aww wah boo hoo every one feel bad for me i had a "false twin flame wah" and all is well again.. shes still a twin flame and "hes out there somewhere" i"false twin flames" helps keep the delusion alive that the DF is a twin flame at all in the first place.

And the real twin flamer..Which will be the very next guy she meets coincidentally.. Its HIM! hes my real twin flame!..and then oooh uh oh.Nope DF is wrong again!. Time for dear ole DF to pull the "false twin flame" blameshifting act and convene all her allies together for the massive DF pity party all over again.

It is highly evident that is the truth about this matter because i have in the past seen countless numbers of the same DF's say the same exact copy and pasted comment posted on numerous youtube videos garnering sympathy for her pathetic self. Another big 'coincidence" is that is the majority of the DF only who seem to have these alleged "false twin flames" in a very high frequency and number count. What a coincidence indeed. NOT

Hmm for all this "save the world" and "new template" gibberish many cling to it would appear that the DF majority are doing neither of these things.

All i see is relationship addiction, obsession and women clinging codependently to men emotionally, spiritually, physically, mentally and vibrationally who want jack to do with them. I dont blame any of those men either! Thats a repulsive energy no one wants to get near again after being exposed to by all these so called "awakened DF"

it is also an excuse for wo/men to lie cheat and betray.. all in the name of 'twin flame"! i find it interesting that most all of these twin flames are in relationships with other people but mess around with someone else behind anothers back. There is nothing spiritual or "5d" about that. That is not any kind of 'new template" either.

But one thing i dont understand is.. why do you intend to keep repeating someone elses beliefs (goldray) you claim as your own and is "the truth" onto them for? That is not any kind of "new template" that is what we see religious people do and have for centuries already. I mean no disrespect but why try to alter others learning path? They will find out whatever it is they are to learn eventually.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:11 PM
Master
Sure you can have such experiences with more than one person, when you are more 'evolved', have gone through enough personal growth etc.
But it is NOT the same as what you feel with your TF. And you will not know the difference until you've met your TF.
I've been there myself with the partner before my TF. But it was nothing like what I had with my TF even though with the false one I had intense telepathic experiences and merging of energies.
Yet, even though these were strong and intense, they were not like what I experiences with my TF. Not even close. It was on a completely different level.
And sure, at some point you will have more of such connections with other people. But I still don't think any will be like the one with your TF. How can it be when that person & soul is the other half of you?
Compare it to this: you can have step-children, raise them as your own, love them deeply. But you can never ever love them like you love your own children. It is NOT possible. Your own kids are your own flesh and blood, you carried them in your womb, you gave birth to them. No matter how much you can love your step-children, if there's a matter of life and death, you will safe your own offspring first.
It's the same with your TF. No matter how much you love others, connect with others, it won't be like connecting with your TF because that simply is the closest soul connection you have during this incarnation on Earth.

I cannot really explain why, but I always sense some sense of separation in your postings. As if you feel or see separation where there is none. I probably could explain but sometimes not being a native speaker of English is a pain, grin.
Like the TF template. I don't see it as a template myself, that instantly reminds me of an excel file, haha. But that's my thing, a personal 'hiccup'.
In any case, I sense a strong feeling from you concerning the TF template being exclusive to TFs. So much so that it gives me a headache. Feeling wronged. That's what I pick up.
I don't see a separation there, nor a problem. Nor do I feel it's exclusive, which means many are excluded (=separation).
But there is no exclusion nor separation. It's all to do with souls' choices and readiness to go there, or not. If someone isn't ready this life, that doesn't make them inferior. (no separation, all are equal). A TF isn't better than other people, they just have a different purpose in life.
Yes, they are to help raise the vibration of love on the planet so everyone and everything on it can too raise and get to higher levels of love. That won't make everyone a TF right away, and that is not necessary either. All that is required is a critical mass -a certain amount of TFs- to get the job done. So all it's about is obtaining that critical mass in order for the planet and everything on it to get to a higher vibration.
What the big deal with that? If a company needs 10 executive people to get and keep the company running and to keep the 10.000 employees employed, would you have a problem with that? Would all these 10.000 employees feel wronged or less because they aren't CEOs? I doubt it.

How things will pan out in the future, who knows? And does it matter? What's important now is that the current job at hand gets done. And it's quite the thing to get the vibration up. I think this will take several generations. And maybe the ones who are now TFs this life, choose to be non-TFs the next. It's a heavy task, so maybe next time they just want to learn more on the planet, but not with that heavy task on their shoulders. Then others who are ready can take over. But, since they have been TFs, and thus able to embody that level of love, they will help support the mission of the then-TFs.
But why worry about that now? Live your life, if you indeed are able to feel love from the level you say you do, why feel so erm... grated, jarred by this? Then you should be able to see the bigger picture. Which includes there being some people out there who cannot fully fathom things but who do have enough wisdom to help others. There's various levels of teachers for various levels of students. When the student is ready, the right teacher appears.