Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Moonflower

Angel1 Healing the emotional mind,body & spirit

Hi All you lovely people

I thought I would share with you an example of a healing session that I did yesterday for those of you who are unsure not familiar as to how it works..

It is very important to ground yourself, protect urself, protect & cleanse the room and also the client!!

My client came to me the day previous for a swedish massage complaining of back pain, whilst I was working on his legs I had a message passed to me & I asked him if he experienced any pain in his legs he replied no, so I then asked him if he smoked he confirmed that he did but that he wanted to give up.. When we came down from my treatment room he told me that he had suffered from DVT in his right leg.

He left me & booked in for a healing session the next day.. I commenced with the healing asking only the highest of spirits to assist me & very soon he slipped into alpha state his body very soon started to release negative emotions with constant involuntary ticking, when I moved to his chest area the sensation that I picked up very nearly brought me to tears i sensed so much overwhelming sadness I remained on that area for at least 30 minutes until I felt it was right to move on & completed the rest of the healing session.

Once I had closed down his Chakras & grounded him I left him for a while to relax & gather himself together.. When he came down from the treatment room I always sit down with them to discuss how they felt whilst receiving the treatment he said it felt as though he had only been in the room for around 10 minutes (hence the alpha state) when in effect we had taken 1.1/4 hours.

I then told him what overwhelming sadness I had experienced he looked at me strangely, I told him that he did not have to tell me what his problems were if he did not wish to do so!!

He then opened up but not before he said oh no is this a councelling session I assured him it was not & he preceded to tell me that his partner, soulmate who he had such a wonderfull relationship with was severely burnt in a fire & that after that things were never the same, she lost all confidence in herself they seperated she felt that she was no longer worthy, started on the drink & drugs.. He moved 50 miles away because he felt that he no longer wanted, needed to be associated with any of his friends, aquaintences that he no longer felt that he needed them..

His brother then this year died of lung cancer.. He then said that he had in the last two months tried to commit suicide.

U have to trust the information that you are given & pass it on act upon it if you are guided to do so. So many people suffer in silence unneccessarily trying to keep all their emotions, feelings locked away but be assured as sure as a bowl of water will overflow when full so will your emotions, feelings of negativity.

Whilst you cannot be responsible for another persons actions, i do sow a seed with them with this client I advised him that nothing was worth taking your life for that he was worthy & that I am always here for him if he needs me & hopefully it will germinate into positivity..

A little long but I hope it explains a little how the healing can & does work.

Love & Light to you all.

Moonflower x
Old 02-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Deactivated Account
how sad but lovely if you get my meaning moonflowerxxxxxxxxxxx
Closed Thread