Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-06-2018, 10:29 AM
Guide

A great little piece of vibrant orange Zincite crystals. :) Oh and a big tumbled piece of Sumatran black amber.
Old 29-06-2018, 06:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
I really like it. It seems to have a shimmer that is really interesting. Does it have an almost tiger-eye effect ? Hard to tell from a picture sometimes.

Not really it has what I would call waves though almost like an obsidian. The strangest thing happened though maybe coincidence, but I have a funny feeling it isn`t.

3 people have handled the LDG My husband, My daughter, and Myself, but not my son. All three of us had similar dreams with the same archetypal symbols. I am going to let my son handle it today and see what happens. What are children good for if not to experiment with LOL j/k. My whole family is into this stuff actually thank goodness makes me seem less insane when I put crystals on my head
Old 29-06-2018, 06:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
I really like it. It seems to have a shimmer that is really interesting. Does it have an almost tiger-eye effect ? Hard to tell from a picture sometimes.

Not really it has what I would call waves though almost like an obsidian. The strangest thing happened though maybe coincidence, but I have a funny feeling it isn`t.

3 people have handled the LDG My husband, My daughter, and Myself, but not my son. All three of us had similar dreams with the same archetypal symbols. I am going to let my son handle it today and see what happens. What are children good for if not to experiment with LOL j/k. My whole family is into this stuff actually thank goodness makes me seem less insane when I put crystals on my head
Old 03-07-2018, 08:46 PM
Master
Some Banded Agate tumbles (from Madagascar) ~ enough to give away some :)
Old 04-07-2018, 09:15 AM
Guide

Turned my small piece of Zincite into a pendant. It's hard to believe such a small crystal can pack so much power. It's also remarkably heavy for such a tiny piece.
Old 07-07-2018, 04:17 PM
Master
Chevron Amethyst:

Malachite:

Ocean Jasper:

Yellow Tourmaline:

Old 11-07-2018, 10:12 PM
Master
I'm still so happy with the 4 tiny tumbled red leopard jasper I bought 2 weeks back when I went out to get my selenite wand.
I carry them with me every day. Really odd for me, as I never liked jaspers much but these, I fell in love with them, hihi.
And you know what... they go SO well with the peach moonstone I got! The pinkish bits in the leopard jasper are the same colour, but apart from colour I feel they also resonate really well.
So I also keep that moonstone with me, along with these tiny jaspers :)
And somehow they all resonate with said selenite wand too, very loving, feminine energy, and playful too.
These jaspers were only E0.10 - E0.30 a piece, but dang am I happy with 'em!!
They truly bring me joy.
Old 21-07-2018, 11:32 PM
Master
Very happy with my garnerite in moonstone palmstone and Kammererite. Had never heard of those before, the shop had never had them before either. The kammerite is quite strong. I got it on my neck to see what it does.
THis is an example of kammereriet (not mine)

GARNERITE IN MOONSTONE:

Finally got a small tumbled Uluru amulet (Australian star agate). Been looking at those for some time, never got one. They're reasonably expensive and I always feel like "Do I really need it?" because I've been at Ayers Rock, lived there for a few months in the Aboriginal community there. So I got some thingies that remind me of it, and hold the energies of it.
But now I do got the Uluru amulet stone anyways :)

I also got a larger rough selenite wand, some 40 cm long and better quality than the one I got before. Love both though!
And 2 larger tumbled leopard jasper.

And a peach selenite heart and a normal selenite heart. It seems I suddenly have this thing for selenite.
Old 24-07-2018, 04:05 AM
Master
I got a piece of green aventurine today!
Old 24-07-2018, 01:23 PM
Master
Rhodonite, Cobalto Calcite, Ruby Fuchsite, Lepidolite, Herkimer & Tourmalinated Quartz: