Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-06-2018, 03:52 PM
Seeker

Question Tips and Tricks for learning telepathy.

I checked the forums and didn't find any posts about learning telepathy and energy manipulation.
So...

What tips and tricks you could share with others wanting to learn telepathy and energy manipulation for shielding?

I have trouble with visualization and especially meditation. Tried for a year and got nowhere with it. Any help in these areas would be truly welcomed.
Old 26-06-2018, 04:05 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Crystals helped me the most with handling thoughts. If you heal the emotions, personally, I feel I can handle thought's better. For shielding, a simple white light shield that is a sphere around you with a moving band of rainbow colored light and a few mirrors around the outside of the shield reflecting all negative thoughts and negative energies into the Earth are good for me. :)

I wrote a previous thread here with some mantra's/affirmations for helping with telepathy.
Old 26-06-2018, 04:18 PM
Seeker

I didn't go too far back but I'll check.
Old 26-06-2018, 08:00 PM
Seeker

Is this the one?
"For telepaths that are broadcasters, or any kind of telepath/mind reader, use these affirmations when meditating like a mantra and repeat them.

"I am telepathic, thank you for letting me hear thoughts so I can help other's."
"I am telepathic, thank you for letting me send thoughts so I can help other's."
"I am telepathic, thank you for letting me hear and send thoughts so I can help other's."
"I am telepathic, thank you."
Old 02-07-2018, 03:05 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHz045
Is this the one?
"For telepaths that are broadcasters, or any kind of telepath/mind reader, use these affirmations when meditating like a mantra and repeat them.

"I am telepathic, thank you for letting me hear thoughts so I can help other's."
"I am telepathic, thank you for letting me send thoughts so I can help other's."
"I am telepathic, thank you for letting me hear and send thoughts so I can help other's."
"I am telepathic, thank you."
Yes, these are the one's!
Old 28-06-2018, 06:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello,
here are my few tips on this:

Quote:
I have trouble with visualization and especially meditation.

1st. Start talking and thinking as if your visualisation and meditation are getting better and better. If it is not the case and you do not want to be lying, then think that it is improving every time you try it. (keep the positive outlook)

2nd. Do not concentrate on improving visualisation, that may or may not come later.

Instead of seeing it, you can know that it is there, wherever or whatever you want to try to visualise.

For example, close your eyes and think of an apple. You may see black screen, but you still know how an apple looks like.
Then think of how many colors an apple can have.
Try to recall the taste of an apple. Try to recall the scent of it.
Try to recall how an apple juice tastes. (all this with closed eyes)

This 'thinking' or 'recalling' how the apple (banana, orange or other things) is actually enough for your visualisation practices.

3rd. Easy things come easily. Be at ease when doing these exercises. Do them without any expectations, approach them as if you are curious if you will see something, and if you do not see anything - then it is ok too.
(p.s. i'm trying to avoid the usage of 'hard work' because hard work in this case (spiritual practices) is not the appropriate mindset.)

4th. Remember to keep the good cheer. If you have Harmfull thoughts, they may hinder your progress.
But if you have them,then it is ok. In that case only notice them (as if they are boring) and let them go.

5th. Start recalling dreams. Notice, whenever you recall a dream, you actually see what has happened there.

Good luck.