Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 31-12-2019, 09:51 PM
Experiencer
It's so good to be back here!

For the past year + I didnt realize that I probably was having some sort of nervous breakdown.
I already suffer from Clinical Depression but this felt different in some ways.
I've been reflecting; trying so hard to get my head straight again still not realizing it was a breakdown.
I didnt go for help because I find that the meds always make me feel worse and I've been offered therapy before but I was never sure why I felt depressed.
Anyway, what happened this particular time I knew the reason for feeling badly and it was because someone entered my life who I honestly thought was my soulmate or twin flame for many reasons. I was never looking for my twin flame.
This person turned out to be a narcissist and I feel for all the gaslighting and lies.
Yes, I feel stupid about it but on the other hand I'm strong enough to block him now and will happily live my life now without him.
Sorry for the long post. I don't feel comfortable discussing this outside this group.
I certainly hope this doesn't ever happen to anyone else here.
I do know now this has made me much stronger and more determined to live my best life.
It's great to be back here in the group. I honestly didn't have the energy to post. That person sucked all my energy away.

Love to all,

Shine
Old 31-12-2019, 09:59 PM
Master
Welcome back. Glad you're through to the other side of your difficult time.

I spy a beautiful cat
Old 31-12-2019, 10:50 PM
Knower

Wb Shine,

May you shine on ever so brightly for the important people who impact your life, close family, supportive friends and loving pets are all that matters in times of grief and turmoil.

Take care!
Old 01-01-2020, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shine
I do know now this has made me much stronger and more determined to live my best life.
It's great to be back here in the group. I honestly didn't have the energy to post. That person sucked all my energy away.
Love to all,
Shine
Welcome back, , Yes, this is a safe place - place any meanies on Ignore.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-01-2020, 12:26 PM
Master
Welcome back!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 02-01-2020, 09:45 PM
Experiencer
Thank you so much! I feel like I'm filled with love and light and excited for the future. ����
JosephineBloggs my cats name is Spike, but I renamed him Kitty Kitty. He thinks he's beautiful too! �� Really so do I. ��

Love to All Shine
Old 02-01-2020, 10:22 PM
Administrator
Welcome Back Shine

Namaste
Old 04-01-2020, 12:51 AM
Master
Old 04-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Shine, welcome back. I'm happy that you're finding love and community here. I find it hard to find in the outside world, sometimes I feel like I can't talk to friends about very deep things, and my family are highly critical and nasty. Sometimes there's no other place to go but here, but hey that's a good thing, us like minded people in the one spot.
Also glad you realised the person in your life was toxic. You will heal, it just takes time.