Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 22-01-2020, 02:24 PM
Master
Angel1 ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
heart--not so much a lack of respect,...

Oh ok, your concern has mentioned the word "respect" so that was my query.

Quote:
but what may be implied in your comments when giving him instruction for example:

You need to move on Mike. I disagreed for a good reason, and there is no reaon to go round and round with you until we can get over togehter, one hurdle of false and misleading comments by you, at a time.

So this is incorrect to tell Mike he needed to move on to to a differrent specific issue? You want me to ask Mike instead of tell mike. Is that what your trying to say?

I was trying to nip-in-the-bud, a go no-where loop between us, and not continue forward going no-where for post after post after post, after post.

I felt his comments were false and misleading. Is incorrect for me to tell some one there comments are false and misleading, and especically when there comments are related to being interpreatations of specific concepts I had posted, and they comment on.?

Quote:

I read as... MikeS80 needs to move on and his comments are false and misleading..... implied personal opinion

So if his comments, referencing is interpretations of what I mean, are false and misleading, it is no correct for me to correct him? That does seem fair to me.

Quote:
it is up to him to move on and discover his own truth not ours to correct b ut his to discover if he has not already done so

I dont understand, why it is not kosher to correct some one when they state false and misleading statements, and more so when those statements are are attemtps to reflect to others, or me, concepts that I have presented.

I would think we would want truth and accuracy sooner rather than later, or not at all.

Quote:
I address it to both you and MikeS80 to keep it fair

I understand your addresssing us both. I just thought we not to far off from normal disscussion, where two people have disagreement, but given the chance the can correct each other where neccessary, and get back onto a trajectory of truth and clarity.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 22-01-2020, 03:04 PM
Master
Book1 ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Is it possible that the universe is inclusive to metaphysical-1 through consciousness? And is it possible that consciousness is inclusive to the Cosmic Trinity?

Science ergo the scientific method does not recognize consciousnes nor mind/intellect/concepts as science because,

1} neither have been quantized or quantified, and,

2} unlike fermionic matter, or bosonic forces --gravity and dark energy presumed forces that effect matter--- found in the standard model, or presumed will be somday.

Consicousness and mind/intellect/concepts are not of the caliber or catagory of fermion or boson .

We need to review and place in your concept and see how that would look

0} Cosmic Trinty: " U "niverse/" G "od

1} Eternally existent Sprit-1 { metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts } ex concepts of God, Space, Univeerse, Dogs, Baseballs, Toyotat etc and ego/i as well as a spirit-of-intent .

....note: The times that I have tainted Spirit-of-intent as purple, is the closet I come to expressing a connection/association to "consciousness" -- a term that commonly lacks clarity in definition--- to metaphysical-1, and with good reason, that I dont think I need to explain the reasoning, unless others ask me to do so.

----------------------conceptual line-of-demarcation----

2} { not spirit } eternally existent, metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space, that, embraces/surrounds the following,

3} eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe/God/Uni-V-erse

So now, we have Mike suggesting a the entry --ex a 4th-- th primary catagory called consciousness.

So Mike, how does it specifically diffferrentiate from the above three?

How does rationally fit into this into 1, 2 or 3.

Personally I see consciousness as Fuller does, degrees of relationship ---of occupied space , that ultimately may lead to a varying degrees of complex spirit-of-intent.

So here we my see spirit-of-intent in catagory in two catagories, however, since it is a resultant, just as access to metaphysical-1 is resultant, I place it more in the metaphysical-1 catagory, and because its has not been quantised nor qunatified,

Ok Mike, Hope that helps set the stage where and how you want to work in one or more ideas{ concepts } of consciousness into the top of the Cosmic Trinity.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 22-01-2020, 05:38 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Oh ok, your concern has mentioned the word "respect" so that was my query.

So this is incorrect to tell Mike he needed to move on to to a differrent specific issue? You want me to ask Mike instead of tell mike. Is that what your trying to say?

I was trying to nip-in-the-bud, a go no-where loop between us, and not continue forward going no-where for post after post after post, after post.

I felt his comments were false and misleading. Is incorrect for me to tell some one there comments are false and misleading, and especically when there comments are related to being interpreatations of specific concepts I had posted, and they comment on.?

So if his comments, referencing is interpretations of what I mean, are false and misleading, it is no correct for me to correct him? That does seem fair to me.

I dont understand, why it is not kosher to correct some one when they state false and misleading statements, and more so when those statements are are attemtps to reflect to others, or me, concepts that I have presented.

I would think we would want truth and accuracy sooner rather than later, or not at all.

I understand your addresssing us both. I just thought we not to far off from normal disscussion, where two people have disagreement, but given the chance the can correct each other where neccessary, and get back onto a trajectory of truth and clarity.

The post your referring too is a reminder to verify we have a rule to respect each other, which is my job to share regardless of thread content with any potential words that may be construed as offending, I am not trying to point fingers but to keep that balance,

while you gave I a similar instruction:
I think your need to widen your scope of what exists and what exists is defined and changing overtime.

I am able to see past how it would offend, (which it did ) I cannot possibly know if your post to MikeS80 would do the same, I am duty bound to respond,

So that I don't have to delete this later I am going to keep on topic and ask you some questions, rather than divulge on the post I gave earlier...

How do you know I have a need?

how do you know I even have a scope?

that needs widening?

how do you know I even exist what in your opinion is existence

you say it changes over time, can you elaborate on that a bit more please

these are the questions I would have asked you in order to help you understand and improve my scope of existence. non-implied personal opinion
Old 22-01-2020, 07:03 PM
Master
Question ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
heart---The post your referring too is a reminder to verify we have a rule to respect each other, which is my job to share regardless of thread content with any potential words that may be construed as offending, I am not trying to point fingers but to keep that balance,

Yes, Ive been remimed of that policey, and your last post seems to be one of preventive policy medicine. Thank You. I'm all for that, and that is why I thought Mike should move on { get back to relevant concepts }

Quote:
while you gave I a similar instruction:
I think your need to widen your scope of what exists and what exists is defined and changing overtime.

I recall, and I recall how you quoted that to another member you were replying too

Quote:
I am able to see past how it would offend, (which it did ) I cannot possibly know if your post to MikeS80 would do the same, I am duty bound to respond,

I felt he took offense of some comments{s} by me directed at him. I also feel he quickly recovered from that offended feeling and moved past them in within about two posts.

Quote:
How do you know I have a need?

All humans have needs. My suggestion to Mike that he needs to move on, was to get us out of a non-productive loop.

Quote:
how do you know I even have a scope?

All humans have a scope. Scope is a magnifying glass ---a narrow will also serve similar purpose--- used to clarify what visually see via the incoming visible light.

If you comments are in reference to my using the word scope with you,then please quote my specific comment so I can better address that comment and check against the surrounding context of which is made.

Quote:
that needs widening?

Ok so now I see your use of the word widening, and that helps me to recall I used that word, in reference to you some topic I dont recall at moment.

We can go back and disscussion that posts wordings, but I thought we had moved beyond that dsscussion, and onto the next. Appears I was incorrect in my asssessment in those regards.

You obviously have some need to go back to a former disscussion we both were involved in. Do you have those post #'s of relevance that you may want me to go back and review with you, Heart?

Quote:
how do you know I even exist what in your opinion is existence

"I' is produced by the words I'm reading in your post. The words exist. If you really want to go on this path of do words exist on this forum. I think is way off topic and realy takes us further from seeing truth of anything that Ive state to you or Mike or anyone else in this thread.
Quote:
you say it changes over time, can you elaborate on that a bit more please

Huh? Heart, you have totally lost me here cause you have no quote by that you suggesting a stated, nor to you surrounding of something Ive alledged to have stated to you.

This really distracting away from the path Mike and I were on, and I felt we were at a good place and no longer in a non-productive loop.

Is the pathway you really want me to engage with you?

Quote:
these are the questions I would have asked you in order to help you understand and improve my scope of existence. non-implied personal opinion

If you want to go back to those posts, Ok but I feel it is distracting from the more current pathway Ive been on with Mike.

Are you sure that is what you want to do?

Old 22-01-2020, 09:32 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Yes, Ive been remimed of that policey, and your last post seems to be one of preventive policy medicine. Thank You. I'm all for that, and that is why I thought Mike should move on { get back to relevant concepts }

I recall, and I recall how you quoted that to another member you were replying too

I felt he took offense of some comments{s} by me directed at him. I also feel he quickly recovered from that offended feeling and moved past them in within about two posts.

All humans have needs. My suggestion to Mike that he needs to move on, was to get us out of a non-productive loop.

All humans have a scope. Scope is a magnifying glass ---a narrow will also serve similar purpose--- used to clarify what visually see via the incoming visible light.

If you comments are in reference to my using the word scope with you,then please quote my specific comment so I can better address that comment and check against the surrounding context of which is made.

Ok so now I see your use of the word widening, and that helps me to recall I used that word, in reference to you some topic I dont recall at moment.

We can go back and disscussion that posts wordings, but I thought we had moved beyond that dsscussion, and onto the next. Appears I was incorrect in my asssessment in those regards.

You obviously have some need to go back to a former disscussion we both were involved in. Do you have those post #'s of relevance that you may want me to go back and review with you, Heart?

"I' is produced by the words I'm reading in your post. The words exist. If you really want to go on this path of do words exist on this forum. I think is way off topic and realy takes us further from seeing truth of anything that Ive state to you or Mike or anyone else in this thread.

Huh? Heart, you have totally lost me here cause you have no quote by that you suggesting a stated, nor to you surrounding of something Ive alledged to have stated to you.

This really distracting away from the path Mike and I were on, and I felt we were at a good place and no longer in a non-productive loop.

Is the pathway you really want me to engage with you?

If you want to go back to those posts, Ok but I feel it is distracting from the more current pathway Ive been on with Mike.

Are you sure that is what you want to do?

thank you for answering my questions, There is no need to refer back to posts, you are understanding what Im trying to prevent, I could not ask more of you.

My questions and your answering them was simply to refer back to topic, I did not want to pursue the rules here, we both have accomplished that, I feel you should continue to provide us with your understanding of Observer vs Observed in your own time and pace for which I am finding quite informative

thank you
Old 23-01-2020, 01:28 AM
Master
Arrow ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
thank you for answering my questions,....... I am finding quite informative thank you

Thank You Heart. I attempt here to be graceful in heart/soul and unsubsucribe for a while. Bye

Thank You and Bye for now * *

Old 23-01-2020, 12:48 PM
Experiencer
r6r6r, I think and many other current and future readers of this thread will agree with me on is that intuition for the physically unseen, should be added to your metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts } ex concepts of God, Space, Univeerse, Dogs, Baseballs, Toyotat etc and ego/i.
Conditioning is when empathy, sympathy, and other positive and negative emotions are used against you inherently good human nature, to manipulate you, separate you, and conditioning causes duality, thus is not Love, oneness, unity, non-duality, harmony and peace. Conditioning are also false beliefs and knowledge that is not a part of Cosmic Trinity's (our creator's) pure truth.
Old 23-01-2020, 01:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
r6r6r, I think and many other current and future readers of this thread will agree with me on is that intuition for the physically unseen, should be added to your metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts } ex concepts of God, Space, Univeerse, Dogs, Baseballs, Toyotat etc and ego/i.
By intuition, I mean knowledge we humans are able to receive from the Cosmic Trinity as opposed from the ego.
Conditioning is when empathy, sympathy, and other positive and negative emotions are used against you inherently good human nature, to manipulate you, separate you, and conditioning causes duality, thus is not Love, oneness, unity, non-duality, harmony and peace. Conditioning are also false beliefs and knowledge that is not a part of Cosmic Trinity's (our creator's) pure truth.