Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 25-11-2019, 10:19 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDKLeo
I believe that what we are trying to articulate in defining of "chemistry", in its most pure and raw form, is an intangible understanding with another that simply transcends words.

True chemistry is just being.

I like that, true chemistry is just being.
Old 25-11-2019, 10:21 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I tend to get humorous too...

Most men will feel some chemistry for most women they find physically attractive, even if the soul resonance is poor or nil. Many endure really poor relationships (or even marriages) based on physical attraction. This is still considered part of "chemistry", though it is not deep or enduring. Thus...chemistry based primarily on physical attraction is essentially useless for men, by itself, in guiding them toward a "good" relationship which is authentically loving at core.

That is, if men feel chemistry for 50% of all women in a given age range, then if primarily going by physical chemistry, they are nearly guaranteed (odds are) to pick someone who doesn't really love them or care deeply for them and/or who is extremely incompatible in other ways.

Likewise, if women feel "chemistry" for men based on how well they can provide (for kids), or fit a checklist, &/or how slick their game is and how much attention is paid to the women...it's a disaster as they are easily manipulated into a poor choice and an incompatible partner. It's arguably worse for women, because without authentic love and real connection, the sex itself is not exciting (certainly not long-term) and can be downright loathesome.

The response from Ciona rings true...that is real and enduring soul alchemy and you can have that with your close soul family members.

BUT this is clearly not what's happening when men look at 50% of women in their age range and think hey, there's chemistry, a.k.a., I'd do her if she was willing. Soul resonance or even just a basic mutual authentic love for one another...these are not the reality at the core of most partner relationships today...and there's certainly way too much casual screwing going on for this to all be just one's close soul family

It's become another trite cliché to say everyone you shagged or agreed to shag or fancy shagging was or is your close soul family. Maybe a few but not hordes.
TBH most of your soul family would not be in those situations with you at all...they'd be in other relationships where you could actually receive genuine (authentic) love from them, where they actively seek & support your highest good equally to their own. They'd be beloved family, beloved friends, beloved teachers, mentors and guides...and so forth.

Very, very few of your close soul fam would be in a "partner" situation IMO...and they'd take it damn seriously, IMO, often refraining from engaging sexually if they could not rise to a partnership with you with all their heart and soul. Meantime, those soul family that insist on treating you like a disposable stranger (who do not have your best interests at heart and seek only to use you) are best avoided & left to go on their own way, to figure out how to be right with others on their own time, somewhere they can't harm you. Eventually, they'll figure it out, LOL Either in this lifetime or the next.

Peace & blessings
7L

I really enjoyed reading this insight. Especially about the physical attraction being a part of the destiny though very low vibration. That is so important to be aware of.
Old 05-12-2019, 11:24 PM
Ascender
I believe there is a psychological chemistry and a physical chemistry. And you can build romance on either or a combo of both as most people do.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:20 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by embroideryfloraltea
I like that, true chemistry is just being.
I like it too!! Very simple, very true.