Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 06-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Master
Saturday was one of those few days a year when the water in the gulf is absolutely flat and we took the boat out almost 35 miles to the outer rigs and spear-dived for Ling and snapper.

We only got one smallish mangrove snapper but both grandsons got Ling so tonight the whole family is coming over and my wife is grilling Ling fillet's with....well something for sides...I don't really know what.....

I'm living on "tropical standard time"!!!

Yes I Am a Pirate! 200 years too late....the cannons don't thunder...there's nothing to plunder...I'm an over 40 victim of fate!
Old 07-12-2019, 10:46 PM
Master
lft ovrs iv onlyy 3 lft in frezzr
thn do ful new yr firdgee frzzr cleen pluss plull it way to cleen undr neth it to finda stashh of botee tops my catss kikckk undr neeth it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM
Administrator
Dinner last night we went to an authentic Vietnamese Restaurant. It was my 'cheat meal'. I had Pho Thai --Beef. Fresh basil leaves, jalapenos, and other herbs. The egg roles were AMAZING crispy and good quality. Honestly, it all felt really light and healthy, esp the soup.

Not sure what is for Dinner. I need my stomach to settle/ rest at least 16-24 hours before I have another meal, but looking for ideas! Fish is coming to mind..

Last edited by Clover : Yesterday at 06:48 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM
Master
We had tempura battered catfish last night Clover. Not exactly healthy but it was good.

Philly Cheese Steak subs

If you hit rock bottom, start picking up rocks.

You know nothing, Jon Snow. Ygritte from Game of Thrones.
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Master
lft ovrs
iv 2 lft in freezrr
but need to dec cleen ull way
im justt starlin
but im not byin no food friddesges
i mean im buiny no fodd for foood for fridgess
till i giv it a gud cleeen thn bakin par foill on shelvss to sav a lot mess to cleen

Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM
Ascender

You have inspired me dream jo. I took 3 things out of the upright freezer for the next three dinners! Maybe I will get to see the bottom and can defrost it.

Last night, chili

Tonight is bbq chicken with baked potatoes and salad

Then buffalo burgers tomorrow and a whole bunch of left overs to get us through the week.

***Next weekend is the big Christmas baking weekend for the Christmas baskets!!! Hubby is going to help and Ella, the lab will have her nose in the air asked, “What’s that!” ***
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
You have inspired me dream jo. I took 3 things out of the upright freezer for the next three dinners! Maybe I will get to see the bottom and can defrost it.

Last night, chili

Tonight is bbq chicken with baked potatoes and salad

Then buffalo burgers tomorrow and a whole bunch of left overs to get us through the week.

***Next weekend is the big Christmas baking weekend for the Christmas baskets!!! Hubby is going to help and Ella, the lab will have her nose in the air asked, “What’s that!” ***

lol
im lk no ill stall for anor day or 2 iv 2 lft ovrs lftall i need now is a emtyy fridgee to pull cleen undr clean fridgee for 2020 so i can hav a freshhh fridgee lol

Old Today, 04:50 PM
Master
Leftover pepper steak and leftover sweet and sour chicken.

If you hit rock bottom, start picking up rocks.

You know nothing, Jon Snow. Ygritte from Game of Thrones.