Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 31-12-2019, 07:59 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Do you have Sagittarius in your astrological birth chart? Particularly the three main signs (sun, moon, ascendant). Just curious. Sagittarius isn't my main sign (sun sign) but its dominate in my astrological birth chart.

Sag rising

I was away on assignment Overseas. I forget I have an account here sometimes, maybe that’s a sign? .
Old 31-12-2019, 08:06 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46
Well I am a Sagittarius so I am rather biased lol. Well I like our carefree approach to life for one. We aren't known to be very materialistic either, at least I'm not lol.
We are blindly optimistic, so that can be harmful at times. Same with trust, we are trusting to a fault. We are painfully honest and very blunt, which again, can be more of a liability at times. It takes quite a bit to get us angry, but when we do we usually explode there is little to no warning but we get over it almost immediately. I dont regularly hang with other sagittarius, they usually crack me up, I find them very amusing and I can make them laugh quite easily too. Beyond that though they almost always end up getting on my nerves real easy. We are not ones to hold grudges. We absolutely LOVE our freedom. It is sacred to us. Because of that we respect other's freedom as well.

Okay I have stroked my ego enough. Time to take a look at our weaknesses. We have a irrational fear of commitments for some reason. Its difficult for us to form any emotional bonds as we are very detached emotionally. We can be gullible, we like to see the good in everyone and sometimes forget that not everyone is as honest as us so we are taken advantage of pretty easily. We can come off as insulting as we aren't very tactful. We are often careless and probably the most impatient of the signs. Those aren't innate traits of ours and believe me they are very difficult to learn. I have been making a conscious effort for years and years to be more patient and man I dont know how it comes naturally to so many people. I have come a long long way. Many people over the past few years have told me I am a very patient person. While it makes me happy that my efforts haven't gone unnoticed, there is still that impatient person on the inside spazzing out the entire time.

I noticed you are a Virgo. So we must drive you nuts. I was in a relationship with a guy for 10 years who was a virgo. Man did we ever fight. I dont know any female virgos of the top of my head but I have almost always at any given time had a love interest since I was in high school, all virgos. Something about you guys magnetically draws me in. You guys are nuts but I love ya.

Earlier this year I was working at a strip club and I got into a convo with a customer about astrology. I told him i am a sagittarius. He said "oh man you guys are crazy!" And then proceeded to go on about how crazy we are, very passionately I might add. So I ask him if he is a Virgo and sure enough he was! Not long after that i went into a gas station and the clerk asked me for my ID to verify my age and when he sees my birthday he goes on about how crazy us sagittariuses are. Again I took a wild guess and asked him if he is a virgo and yep! I can spot you guys a mile away lol.

Hilarious! You are dead spot on. I can’t stop laughing �� Great observation
Im Dating sun Sag. It’s been bonkers but I love him :) we have a lot of fun. Brings me out of my shell.

Earth signs are good at grounding the fire. Also, Who doesn’t love the excitement of fire? I am a fool for them.