Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-06-2014, 02:08 AM
Guide

Imagining Universes

If you could imagine a universe with any attributes or qualities you want or would like to see, if it could be anything you choose, what would you create or like to visit?
Old 05-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Ummon

ooooh I like this question. I would have to think about this. One idea that definitely comes to mind is a universe in which the geometry changes as a variable of time! Hmm.. non geometric might be interesting as well! To be honest, perhaps I have access to all of these already, but inside my mind communicating with the deity within.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Mazulu

I would like to be able to add addendums to the laws of physics, or to change the physics constants locally.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Master
A universe of total transparency, not just regarding our external reality and regarding others, but especially regarding ourselves.
And by this I mean knowing with the heart and the body and the senses -- 3D and beyond, including all etheric and spiritual senses.

If possible, this would be a place where, for example, what we "see" in the spiritual realms or with our spiritual "sight" would also be visible with our physical sight.
Along the lines of seeing auras but in all ways. The total physical manifestation of spiritual perception and truth.

So that the heart, mind, body, and soul can begin to gently, meaningfully, and fruitfully confront and address the totality of our lives as they currently are --
alongside the totality of our lives as we intend and/or are concurrently living them in the spiritual realms.

I think that one day this universe will be that universe And we will realise that what we now perceive to be invisible or hidden from others
and even perhaps from ourselves has been in full view all along...is is only the lens we were using and desperately hanging onto
throughout eternity up to this point that was faulty, warped, or clouded.

With a clear line of sight, however, we can plainly see that we are still a bit tarnished or lacking in fullness of spirit,
and moreover that we'd been polishing the wrong spots for ages, whilst neglecting others similarly and fretting needlessly over still others.
At last, we can begin to more fully perceive and grasp the truth of who we are and how we came to this moment, to this place.

Now, in this new universe, it is so clear to us and to all where we need a bit of love and polishing,
and also where we'd spent time previously in misdirection, confusion, or denial of what is real and necessary for us.
Now it's increasingly clear how to apply the love and polishing by our own hand first and foremost,
now guided properly to the right spots by our own clarity of insight. And, equally, this will be similarly clear regarding others.

If so, then what we imagine is just still in process of becoming what IS. Give it just a bit yet, that's all...

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke